Author Topic: Contradictions  (Read 32116 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Contradictions
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 03:51:49 AM »
I actually am pretty good friends with a CRoatian girl who is very nice, just so you know.

I have also Croatian friends.
and they would totally disagree with this Croatian gril.

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 03:53:57 AM »
I actually am pretty good friends with a CRoatian girl who is very nice, just so you know.

I have also Croatian friends.
and they would totally disagree with this Croatian gril.

ha!
maybe they are not "real croats".

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 04:09:18 AM »
Not real Croatians?? Hmm???

Maybe not for people like you

Josip Reihl-Kir was one of the view honest Croatian police officers who wanted peace with the Serbs in Croatia. He was shot by members of the new Croatian government in the town of Osijek in 1991.

Those Croats were also victimized just like the Serbs by the new Nazi Croatian government of Franjo Tudjman.

Many peaceful Croatians were prosecuted and murdered by the new dirty Croatian government who killed even her own people.

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 04:15:39 AM »
Not real Croatians?? Hmm???

Maybe not for people like you

Josip Reihl-Kir was one of the view honest Croatian police officers who wanted peace with the Serbs in Croatia. He was shot by members of the new Croatian government in the town of Osijek in 1991.

Those Croats were also victimized just like the Serbs by the new Nazi Croatian government of Franjo Tudjman.

Many peaceful Croatians were prosecuted and murdered by the new dirty Croatian government who killed even her own people.

guy, relaxed, i was only quoting you in the context of what you said for - selfhating serbs.
and by croatian friends - do you have any current ones, that are not dead, those are the ones i am interested in knowing their opinion. because if they are so against croatian life, why dont they move, or change their nationality.

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 04:20:04 AM »
actually u know what... i dont care. its 4 am and i need to go to bed.

guys, just ease up on the hate. it will drive you to a heart attack

night

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007, 06:37:31 AM »
croatian_girl:
that croatian USTASA is the same thing as serbian CETNIK...
Then how would you explain to our great JTF-ers why USA president Truman awarded lider of Cetnics general Draza Mihailovic.
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007, 06:43:15 AM »
croatian_girl:
Then how would you explain to our great JTF-ers why USA president Truman awarded lider of Cetnics general Draza Mihailovic.

That power of propaganda. Now Chetnik is an insult, while in WWII they were a movement who fought against Nazis. Thanks to the communist propaganda they have been connected to Nazis, and nothing can be further from the truth.

Croatian lobbyist like to believe, spread lies which can incriminate, cripple and shame Serbia. When there are none, they will make up.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 06:46:53 AM »
croatian_girl:

That power of propaganda. Now Chetnik is an insult, while in WWII they were a movement who fought against Nazis. Thanks to the communist propaganda they have been connected to Nazis, and nothing can be further from the truth.

Croatian lobbyist like to believe, spread lies which can incriminate, cripple and shame Serbia. When there are none, they will make up.

I agree with you dear sister.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2007, 06:59:50 AM »
croatian_girl:

This is a real woman  O0

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2007, 07:40:32 AM »
Croatian_girl may I ask you why operation storm "Oluja" isn't recognized as ethnic cleansing? over 200 000 serbs were pushed out of croatia and thousands of dead. If thats not ethnic cleansing, why is vukovar that?
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline drago zgb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2007, 07:48:33 AM »

i see that some radical serbs have mission turn american jews vs. croatia with lies...we are NOT nazist...Croatia is democrat nation,open...most of nacional money we receive of tourism,the half of europe come to us...now we have elections for parlament,and the leading party are socialdemocracy party and thear partner is liberal party...in serbia domination party is radical party of serbia (nazi-party,chetniks) support by 40 percent of population( in Croatia we dont have ONE radical party who can get into the parlament) ,i speak about real nazi party but thanks to God ,3 democrat party united and overbear nazist...i dont like Thompson (i sing petition against him)...but he is not nazist...he is STUPID...on his concert was a lot of people but only 50 with "ustasha simbols" (jutarnji list,journal) without lies....

ask balkan muslims,macedonian,montenegros,albanian,croats who are the real nazist???

some radical serbs perform that they are croats...please do not do that (dalmacija....)

i live in CROATIA and i dont now ONE nazist.....  Shalom

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2007, 07:50:01 AM »
JTF also believes that women have the role of civilizing men. Without women, men would be savage animals.

Without women, men are royally screwed.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2007, 08:03:08 AM »

i see that some radical serbs have mission turn american jews vs. croatia with lies...we are NOT nazist...Croatia is democrat nation,open...most of nacional money we receive of tourism,the half of europe come to us...now we have elections for parlament,and the leading party are socialdemocracy party and thear partner is liberal party...in serbia domination party is radical party of serbia (nazi-party,chetniks) support by 40 percent of population( in Croatia we dont have ONE radical party who can get into the parlament) ,i speak about real nazi party but thanks to G-d ,3 democrat party united and overbear nazist...i dont like Thompson (i sing petition against him)...but he is not nazist...he is STUPID...on his concert was a lot of people but only 50 with "ustasha simbols" (jutarnji list,journal) without lies....

ask balkan muslims,macedonian,montenegros,albanian,croats who are the real nazist???

some radical serbs perform that they are croats...please do not do that (dalmacija....)

i live in CROATIA and i dont now ONE nazist.....  Shalom

cuti jado cuti. Ne priznajete olujo a priznajete vukovar kao etnicko ciscenje Ne priznajete da ste ubili oko 1 mil srba u drugom svetskom ratu, i da ste prekrstili stotinama hiljada srba u katolitisizam, uhh jebem li ti... Bolje se opet prekrsti da budes ortodox a ne da mrzis tvoje roditelje Srbe.

uhhh dont talk crap. Vukovar = ethnic cleansing according to croats, and operation storm (oluja) = liberation operation according to you. And what about almost 1 million serbs that got massacred by ustase regim. And what about those one hundreds of thousands serbs that were converted into catholic christianity? Neither did you care about them and neither did the "brainwashed world". Finally there is some movement that is not brainwashed. (JTF)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 08:12:37 AM by Srbin »
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline drago zgb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2007, 08:34:22 AM »
...on serbian he wrote that croats are serb but catholic,like all nations on balkan are serbs..that is radical politics...my family fight against "Ustasha" and "Chetniks" so please do not insult...1000000 serbs kill in jasenovac... :-\ i dont now number,and we never now but you overstate that number,if one person die is too much...that people was murder by "Ustashe".I am croat and i am not Ustasha...Oluja was ethnic cleansing...like all Chetniks operation on balkan...i see that you are not-open man and you live in political lies...your nation make big crimes on balkan...and you are proud ... :( ...i shame of Ustasha even i dont have connection with them...

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2007, 08:57:01 AM »
...on serbian he wrote that croats are serb but catholic,like all nations on balkan are serbs..that is radical politics...my family fight against "Ustasha" and "Chetniks" so please do not insult...1000000 serbs kill in jasenovac... :-\ i dont now number,and we never now but you overstate that number,if one person die is too much...that people was murder by "Ustashe".I am croat and i am not Ustasha...Oluja was ethnic cleansing...like all Chetniks operation on balkan...i see that you are not-open man and you live in political lies...your nation make big crimes on balkan...and you are proud ... :( ...i shame of Ustasha even i dont have connection with them...

Ur governemnt said that oluja was a liberation operation and not ethnic cleansing. And shall I tell you something? Yes we did crimes, aswell as everyone in the balkans did. And i'm not proud of it. But you see the problem is, croatian government exxagerate our situation and play innocent aswell as bosnia. We technically get all the [censored]. Altough, croatians are not innocent. And the nazi regim under WW2 did kill ALMOST 1 million serbs in concentration camps. Others were converted. Listen we all lost this war because we were fighting eachother and we are all brothers. It's just sad that serbs got converted into catholism over 1000 years ago and that bosniaks got converted into islam 600 years ago. And now montenegrians declare theirselves as "montenegrians". It was all beter before we got converted...

And its good that you dont support nazis. But i the other way around, support chetniks. But I dont support their actions. After all, chetniks were there to protect the fatherland and they want monarchy. The nazis are very different. They think jews and serbs are from hell so they need to die.

You cant say that chetniks are the same as nazis.

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2007, 09:32:52 AM »
I REPEAT AGAIN DEAR JTF-ers DO NOT LET BE FOOLED BY croatian members (unfortunately) OF THIS GREAT FORUM AND THEIR SMOOTHTALKING.
ANYTHING THAT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CROATIA AND WHOM THEIR SUPPORTED BACK IN HISTORY DURING WWI AND WWII (AND TODAY AS WELL) YOU MAY CONTACT AND ASK SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER IF THEY (croats) ARE TELLING THAT SERBS ARE TRYING TO TURN GREAT AND GLORIOUS JEWISH NATION AGAINST THEM - the croats,AND THAT SERBS ARE SPREADING PROPAGANDA,WHICH IS A DIRTY LIE!
I REPEAT MY QUESTION AGAIN TO croat members IF CHETNICS WERE THE BAD GUYS WHY PRESIDENT TRUMAN AWARDED THEM AND GENERAL MIHAILOVIC?,AND WHY CHETNICS (AND SERBS IN GENERAL) SUPPORTED AND HELPED USA ARMY DURING THE WWII AS WELL AS SERBS HELPED USA DURING WWI,IF SERBS ARE HOW croats WOULD SAY VERY RADICAL AND THAT THEY ARE SUPPORTING RADICAL PARTY IN LARGE PERCENT AND THAT RADICAL PARTY ARE nazi's THEN I CALL SOMEONE FROM JTF,CHAIM OR SOMEONE ELSE IF MR.CHAIM CAN'T COME,TO SOME TO SERBIA AND WE SHALL GO TO RADICAL PARTY OFFICE AND HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH THEM AND MAKE SOME VIDEOS AND WE SHALL EXPOSE THIS croat LIE ONCE AGAIN.
I ALREADY OPEN NEW INTERESTING TOPIC ABOUT BOOK CALLED UNHOLY TRINITY WHICH REVEALS SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE THINGS WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE -
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=10763.0

AND I'M GOING TO PRESENT SOME VERY INTERESTING INFORMATIONS ABOUT CERTAIN croat politician WHO SUPPORTS nazi's AND ustasha's his name is ANTE DJAPICH .
I AM A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW SO IF ANYONE OF SERB MEMBERS HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS POLITICIAN PLEASE LET HIM PLACE THAT INFORMATION HERE.
THANK YOU.
GO JTF!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:35:11 AM by Lamed »

Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2007, 09:49:13 AM »
Would JTF allow baalestinians posts here, in JTF ?

???

Why does JTF allow NAZICROAT REVISIONNISTS/NEGATIONNISTS, then ?

???

Eliav chats with "croatian-girl".......

:o

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline drago zgb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2007, 10:06:50 AM »

You cant say that chetniks are the same as nazis.

when how do you explain only-serb state(etnic-clean),great serbia,hate against croats,muslims,albanian,macedonian,turks...(everything non-serb),connection with radical ortodox church...with slobodan milošević??? :o

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2007, 10:08:13 AM »
JTF "SAVE SERBIA" SECTION SINKS IN NAZICROAT OCEAN OF LIES.

BAN THESE BEASTS.

STOP THE POLLUTION.

IT IS HIGH-TIME.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline drago zgb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2007, 10:16:06 AM »

AND I'M GOING TO PRESENT SOME VERY INTERESTING INFORMATIONS ABOUT CERTAIN croat politician WHO SUPPORTS nazi's AND ustasha's his name is ANTE DJAPICH .
I AM A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW SO IF ANYONE OF SERB MEMBERS HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS POLITICIAN PLEASE LET HIM PLACE THAT INFORMATION HERE.
THANK YOU.
GO JTF!
Djapić is the presedent of right-wink political party in Croatia(no radical like dose in serbia)...he like major of one Croatian city went in Israel and make connections with Israel city (friendly city),go on holocaust victim memory and kneel...his movie about him vas taped by Jewis company..it is only strongest right party in croatia(dont want connections with Ustashe)..this party have 4-5 percent of votes...in Serbia more radical party have 40 percent...i dont support them..i am member of social-democrat party (currently strongest party in croatia)

Offline drago zgb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2007, 10:17:35 AM »

BAN THESE BEASTS.

STOP THE POLLUTION.

IT IS HIGH-TIME.

you will not say lies??you want silence me...you cant silence the truth..shame on you nazist..

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2007, 10:19:29 AM »
THIS IS BECOMING OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN THIS BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2007, 10:20:47 AM »

well glad to hear that, but I wonder how she would feel if she knew you support this forum.

if spit at our great forum >:( >:( moderators please ban this nazi >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline croatian_girl

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »

BAN THESE BEASTS.

STOP THE POLLUTION.

IT IS HIGH-TIME.

are you suggesting ethnic cleansing of this forum?

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2007, 02:08:11 PM »
YES NAZICROATIANZOMBIEFEMALE,
GO BACK TO YOUR NAZICROATIA HELL.

BE DAMNED.

BE BANNED.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc