Author Topic: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors  (Read 17747 times)

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
Re: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2007, 11:29:34 PM »
I feel as if I'm reading a post on StørmFrønt.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2007, 11:34:13 PM »

The comparison is very disconcerting. But unfortunately, it's also very true.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2007, 11:53:12 PM »

You must know a lot about StørmFrønt.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2007, 11:56:19 PM »

The comparison is very disconcerting. But unfortunately, it's also very true.

Daniel- Stifle yourself.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2007, 11:57:24 PM »

You must know a lot about StørmFrønt.

Why do the Os aquire those slashes through them when you write the word s-t-o-r-m-f-r-o-n-t?  I used normal Os and they turned out Swedish!

What difference does it make?  Why do they have to be changed?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »
Størm Frønt is a bunch of loser, homosexual Nazis.  I mean really, they dig guys.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 12:12:00 AM »
Størm Frønt is a bunch of loser, homosexual Nazis.  I mean really, they dig guys.

I know nothing about Størm Frønt.  I have literally NEVER visited their website.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 12:13:05 AM »

I know nothing about Størm Frønt.  I have literally NEVER visited their website.

Man, those slashes through the Os are really bugging me.  What is the reason for this?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 12:41:47 AM »
I had shephards while in South Africa.
Damn fine dogs! I love them sooooo much  :)
Smart and loving to name a few.

But then, I had to give her away...(when coming to australia)  :'( :'( :'( . My  Sasha

Good dogs to use in the military as well ;)

Excellent for putting a muslim into a pen with them. They will make short work of the muzzie. It is too bad you had to give away your dog. Is she a guard dog?

In south africa, ALL dogs are guard dogs hahaha  ;D ;D

She was the best dog i ever had! Loyal as can be!
Initially, i got her when she was about 3yrs old from the pound (SPCA). We had 3 cats and 1 other dog. Fit right into the family  :) NEVER fought with the cats. In fact, they were best of friends.

I would like to get me a Shephard here in ausralia, but i tell you, dogs are VEEEERY expensive. Hell, it's a luxury  ;D ;D $1500 for a shephard!

Say, are you in the army Slav?

;D I can imagine why all dogs in South Africa are guard dogs. The schvartzas there are completly uncivilised and act exactly like muslims. Even apes are civilised compared to them. No I am not in the army. They will never take me even if I apply. I will not adhere to P.C rules of engagement. Why do you ask?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2007, 12:43:47 AM »
actually, ALL breeds in australia are priced waaaaay to high!

even some triple crossed  ;D dog can cost you about $150!

They've banned all the blood sports but I'd love to set two dobermans on an arab. That would be a great way to spend an afternoon.

I would love to sit back with a glass of the finest Irish brandy watching an arab, especially one from the gulf, getting torn apart by dobermans.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 12:47:56 AM »
Let's get back to the point at hand.  Trying to use as evidence, the denial of false claims by black apologists or affirmative action propagandists, as proof of racism is ridiculous.  Refusing to believe lies perpetrated by manipulative blacks has nothing to do with racism. 

There are many groups of people who I dislike who I can admit invented great things. 

I despise Islamic culture, but I can admit that during the golden age of Islam, Muslims invented many things and contributed towards knowledge in general.

I despise 19th-20th century German society, but I can admit that they invented many things, some of which were used for evil, but nevertheless I can admit that they created inventions and made progress.

Why would you even expect us to listen to you after you tried to feed us all those lies, without even taking a minimal effort at finding out the truth?  You obviously have corrupted motives.  Do you believe everything that people tell you, or are you so willing to believe that blacks are intelligent as everyone else that you are willing to ignore reality and silence all reason? 

Do you have any proof that blacks have an inferior cerebral cortex in comparison to other races? If not, then that means that blacks have the same potential for intelligence and success and that if they fail or engage in evil behavior, it's not due to lack of intelligence, it's due to them not using their intelligence wisely which is caused more by culture and environment.

Actually blacks in general have smaller brain weight and brain size in general.  They also perform significantly lower on every measurable test that we have, including every IQ test, SATs, LSATs, GMAT, standardized tests, elementary through college GPAs.  There's plenty of evidence backing it up. 

To compare this to the obvious lies that black apologists spread about supposed "black inventions" is ridiculous. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 12:56:07 AM »
There are many groups of people who I dislike who I can admit invented great things. 
I despise Islamic culture, but I can admit that during the golden age of Islam, Muslims invented many things and contributed towards knowledge in general.

The islamic invaders claimed the acheivements of of the cultures and peoples they overran and conquered. Some people who converted to islam under force continued with their works which would have gotten them killed today. The authorities did not persecute them as they themselves did not want to be muslim.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2007, 01:52:05 AM »
hey  maryjoe.......im black!
So im your friend ok, now tell me more about my "black" brother Carrier, and the great black inventions eh?  :) :) :)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2007, 01:56:18 AM »
hey  maryjoe.......im black!
So im your friend ok, now tell me more about my "black" brother Carrier, and the great black inventions eh?  :) :) :)

;D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2007, 06:15:20 AM »
Hey Slav

the reason I asked is because of your great signature O0

I was hoping you are actually in the Special Forces, and give us fresh blood some tips? ;)

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2007, 05:19:03 PM »
 Come on now......there are some valuable contributions that black inventors have made, for example peanut butter...... O0 8;)

I'm sure there are others.....besides affirmative action....but I seriously like peanut butter....where would we be without Reses pieces??

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2007, 09:49:49 PM »
True, blacks invented peanut butter.

Although I would say it's overkill if we spent a whole month praising the white guys who invented Ketchup, mustard, mayo and relish.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2007, 09:54:17 PM »
http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

Peanut Butter
George Washington Carver (who began his peanut research in 1903)? No!

Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter."

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people