Poll

Should we have a board about the evils of feminism?

Yes
5 (83.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Not Sure
0 (0%)
Feminism is good
1 (16.7%)
Don't Care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should we have a board about the evils of feminism?  (Read 3059 times)

adam613

Should we have a board about the evils of feminism?
« on: October 30, 2006, 11:33:57 PM »
I think the Kahanist movement including Rabbi Kahane ZT"L were somewhat if not seriously weak in this area. So in the future I think we should be more militant in this area? I do believe family issues including making sure parents do not against their will lose contact over children take priority over Israel. If a father divorces and gives the children to the mother and supports the mother he will have to answer why he did not want to be a father. But to remove a father against his will from children AND FORCE HIM TO PAY FOR CHILDREN HE CANNOT SEE when the father is reasonably trying to do his best and it also may be the wife is also treating him badly which effects how he treats her is A VERY SERIOUS EVIL. This is paganism and not Judaism. We do not believe because the mother can give birth therefore the father should be at the mercy of the mother's whims regarding contact with their children. We believe in the commandment honor thy father and mother.