Author Topic: From a basement in Scandinavia I present ME!  (Read 10398 times)

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
From a basement in Scandinavia I present ME!
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »
Let me indtroduce myself.

I'm 16, I live in Denmark and is a political debater.

I like to discuss religion, history and everything that touches our everyday life.

I'm not jewish, nor christian, in other words I'm against religion in it's puriest form!

I'm not here to make friends, spreading proporganda or denigrate anyone due to thei racial background or religion! I'm only here to parcipitate in disscusion and respresent myself and other who share my believes in how life and humans SHOULD be.

Regards
The Debater

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: From a basement in Scandinavia I present ME!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 11:38:19 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 11:43:27 AM »
Debater, do you share the concerns of other Danes about the muslim community in Denmark.

PS: Thankyou  to your fellow Danes for Mohammad cartoons and Folkboats (folkebad I think in Danish??)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 02:55:13 PM »
Welcome, The Debater .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 03:05:33 PM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 03:20:37 PM »
Debater, do you share the concerns of other Danes about the muslim community in Denmark.

PS: Thankyou  to your fellow Danes for Mohammad cartoons and Folkboats (folkebad I think in Danish??)

First i want to comment on the cartoons. I support these cartoons, due to my democratic mind, I support freedom of speech, and that you can say anything you want, whenever you want and about anyone, just be aware of the concequenses and have something useful to say, not like: "I don't support you, therefor you're pig", that have nothing to do with politics that's just plain stupidity.

About the concerns of Islam in Denmark. Yes I'm concerned about The Exstremist here. Not long ago PET arrested a terror cell in a ghetto in Odense, they were planning to make a bomb and blow something up. Please notice I said The Exstremist, not the everyday muslim that works hard everyday to earn money for their family. I have it like, if they want to come here and live, they must participate in helping the society - returning the favor - if not, I don't see any reason for them being here. I actually got friends who is muslims, but that dosen't automaticly makes them a bad person. Many muslims dosen't choose to be muslims, they are born and raised muslims, either they like it or not. I bet that many of you here didn't choose what religion you wanted to be, when you were born. I was born christian, but I don't feel christian or believe in the bible or god, therefor I choosed to give up christianity and live my own life, with my own rules and values. If it comes to choosing a side, I choose Denmark.
Actually Denmark is THE country with the tightest rules for imigrating to the country. We have the 24-years rules, it means that you can't bring your wife or husband from your home country, if he/she is not at least 24.
I thing you mean Dansk Folkeparti (Danish Folkparty), not Folkboats. They are our right wing party here, that fights against muslims imigrating to Demark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 06:42:39 PM »
Hey,

Is English your first language?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 07:06:25 PM »
Probably Danish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
Hello Danmark, here's Belgium!

I was in a city in Denmark a couple of times. the first time there was almost no third-world people in that town.
It felt great.
Last time I visited the city, there where hordes of somalian muslims veiled woman on the streets walking in groups 10-15 persons.

If we let Scandinavia become the same as here, Scandinavian genotype (blond here) will be  extinct in 150 years, due to intermarriage.

When will politicians start to understand that we want Europe for Whites only?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 01:43:21 AM »

First i want to comment on the cartoons. I support these cartoons, due to my democratic mind, I support freedom of speech, and that you can say anything you want, whenever you want and about anyone, just be aware of the concequenses and have something useful to say, not like: "I don't support you, therefor you're pig", that have nothing to do with politics that's just plain stupidity.

About the concerns of Islam in Denmark. Yes I'm concerned about The Exstremist here. Not long ago PET arrested a terror cell in a ghetto in Odense, they were planning to make a bomb and blow something up. Please notice I said The Exstremist, not the everyday muslim that works hard everyday to earn money for their family. I have it like, if they want to come here and live, they must participate in helping the society - returning the favor - if not, I don't see any reason for them being here. I actually got friends who is muslims, but that dosen't automaticly makes them a bad person. Many muslims dosen't choose to be muslims, they are born and raised muslims, either they like it or not. I bet that many of you here didn't choose what religion you wanted to be, when you were born. I was born christian, but I don't feel christian or believe in the bible or G-d, therefor I choosed to give up christianity and live my own life, with my own rules and values. If it comes to choosing a side, I choose Denmark.
Actually Denmark is THE country with the tightest rules for imigrating to the country. We have the 24-years rules, it means that you can't bring your wife or husband from your home country, if he/she is not at least 24.
I thing you mean Dansk Folkeparti (Danish Folkparty), not Folkboats. They are our right wing party here, that fights against muslims imigrating to Demark.

No, I meant Folkboats. Swedish designed. Made in Kerteminde now. Best things to ever come out of Scandanavia.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 09:44:58 AM »
Hey,

No, it's a part of the regular education. You must learn english in danish schools.

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 09:49:10 AM »
Hey,

No, it's a part of the regular education. You must learn english in danish schools.

Would it be easy for an english speaking person to communicate and get around in Demark, then?

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 09:51:14 AM »
Hey,

Would it be easy for an english speaking person to communicate and get around in Demark, then?

It should be, unless the person didn't take he/she's education seriously.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 09:51:25 AM »

I was in a city in Denmark a couple of times. the first time there was almost no third-world people in that town.
It felt great.
Last time I visited the city, there where hordes of somalian muslims veiled woman on the streets walking in groups 10-15 persons.

If we let Scandinavia become the same as here, Scandinavian genotype (blond here) will be  extinct in 150 years, due to intermarriage.

I don't know when politicians will undestand that? And by the way me neither. I don't have a problem with most of the ethnic danish here, it's only a few that's making a bad example and sticks out from the rest as Extremist and criminals. Just speaking my mind. And notice that not all Europeans are white. I was in Bulgaria last year, great country, there their skin colour were like light brown.

newman

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 09:56:00 AM »

It felt great.

I don't know when politicians will undestand that? And by the way me neither. I don't have a problem with most of the ethnic danish here, it's only a few that's making a bad example and sticks out from the rest as Extremist and criminals. Just speaking my mind. And notice that not all Europeans are white. I was in Bulgaria last year, great country, there their skin colour were like light brown.

A country is NOTHING on it's own. Whatever it is is because of the people who live in it and build it.

Europe is wealthy and advanced because of Europeans.

The muslim countries are backward and poor because of muslims.

Don't you understand that if muslims become the majority in Europe, it will become poor and backward, too?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 10:01:06 AM »
I'm not jewish, nor christian, in other words I'm against religion in it's puriest form!

Excellent - me and my congregation in the Saint Muhammad Reformed African Orthodox Church are willing to accept you as a member if you are interested?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 10:09:16 AM »

It felt great.

A country is NOTHING on it's own. Whatever it is is because of the people who live in it and build it.

Don't you understand that if muslims become the majority in Europe, it will become poor and backward, too?

It felt great.

It's not about what I undestand and what I don't undestand. As I said I won't, can't and will not hate a person because of it's skin color, religion or racial background. Yes, Europe is a highly advanced part of the world, and with great power comes great responsible (Yes spider-man ;P) it dosen't help just to send people back because of their religion, what about the asians then, should they be send back too? No my man. We can't just run from our common responsibily, to help the people who needs help. My idea is, if we educate the imigrants who comes to Europe and teach them about our national culture, they will undestand why we are like we are, and why we react like we do, when they come to our countries. It just dosen't help to hate other humans. I hate others for what they do or say, not for what they're inside. Trust me, as long as The Western Civilazation are capitalist, we won't become poor and backward as you say, and if we educate imigrants they won't become a majority, they will move away from the country, and back to the country they come from and help down there to educate the children down there.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 10:10:57 AM »

Excellent - me and my congregation in the Saint Muhammad Reformed African Orthodox Church are willing to accept you as a member if you are interested?

Nah, don't bother me with that kind of blasfemi please.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »

Saint Mohammed won't be happy  >:(

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 10:21:53 AM »

Saint Mohammed won't be happy  >:(

And he can be that way, I don't care  ;)

newman

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 10:22:51 AM »
But the muslims are NOT understanding your history and culture. They hate it. They are NOT assimilating.In all Europe, USA and Australia NO muslims are accepting pour culture. They remain apart, backward and violent. For more than 30 years Europe has tried to assimilate muslims and it has failed. They don't want to assimilate. What makes you think it will work now?

Secondly who said anything about hating? Just because you stop allowing the third world to flood your country doesn't mean you hate them. There are drug addicts on the streets of big cities in Europe now. Just because you don't let them into your basement and sleep in your bed, does it mean you hate them?

By all means wealthy countries should help poor ones, but that doesn't mean transferring their populations to our countries. What do you think foreign aid is for?

I love all animals. I have cats and dogs. I don't have wolves and tigers. Why? They will wreck my home and they won't be happy here.

Similarly, have Indians and Chinese in Europe if you must, but why muslims. They can't be happy in a liberal/secular europe and you people can't tollerate their constant rioting, raping and terror. Kicking them out is nothing to do with hate. It's survival.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46:44 AM »
But the muslims are NOT understanding your history and culture. They hate it. They are NOT assimilating.In all Europe, USA and Australia NO muslims are accepting pour culture. They remain apart, backward and violent. For more than 30 years Europe has tried to assimilate muslims and it has failed. They don't want to assimilate. What makes you think it will work now?

Secondly who said anything about hating? Just because you stop allowing the third world to flood your country doesn't mean you hate them. There are drug addicts on the streets of big cities in Europe now. Just because you don't let them into your basement and sleep in your bed, does it mean you hate them?

By all means wealthy countries should help poor ones, but that doesn't mean transferring their populations to our countries. What do you think foreign aid is for?

I love all animals. I have cats and dogs. I don't have wolves and tigers. Why? They will wreck my home and they won't be happy here.

Similarly, have Indians and Chinese in Europe if you must, but why muslims. They can't be happy in a liberal/secular europe and you people can't tollerate their constant rioting, raping and terror. Kicking them out is nothing to do with hate. It's survival.

I'am talking about hating, due to what I read and see on this forum, and what you're writing, if not talking about your signature, you ARE hating them. You can't deny it.

I undestand why you're angry. Your people have been persecuted, hated and killed for only one reason..... religion...... through all of history. I also undestand why the muslims, espicially the Palestines are hating the west. The U.S just took away the land from the Palestines and gave it to the jews after the second world war. I know that their have been a constant war between christians, jews and muslims in that area, but I undestand the hate to the west too. That of course dosen't give the extrem muslims the right to attack and kill innocent people in both Europe, USA and Israel, and using some stupid book as their excuse to do so. This dosen't mean that I hate Israel. I'm actually amazed over how they could defend their new country without help from anyone in the 60's and how they could get so much out of the natural resources in a desert area.

And no, the danes can't tolerate the people that constant rioting, raping and terrorizing the danish people, but we can tolerate muslims that undestand and respect our culture, getting education and contribute to the society by working hard everyday.

newman

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 11:02:44 AM »

I'am talking about hating, due to what I read and see on this forum, and what you're writing, if not talking about your signature, you ARE hating them. You can't deny it.

I undestand why you're angry. Your people have been persecuted, hated and killed for only one reason..... religion...... through all of history. I also undestand why the muslims, espicially the Palestines are hating the west. The U.S just took away the land from the Palestines and gave it to the jews after the second world war. I know that their have been a constant war between christians, jews and muslims in that area, but I undestand the hate to the west too. That of course dosen't give the extrem muslims the right to attack and kill innocent people in both Europe, USA and Israel, and using some stupid book as their excuse to do so. This dosen't mean that I hate Israel. I'm actually amazed over how they could defend their new country without help from anyone in the 60's and how they could get so much out of the natural resources in a desert area.

And no, the danes can't tolerate the people that constant rioting, raping and terrorizing the danish people, but we can tolerate muslims that undestand and respect our culture, getting education and contribute to the society by working hard everyday.

I'm not a Jew, BTW.

Firstly there is NO such thing as P*lestine or a P*listinian. There is NO unique p*lestinian language, culture, religion or quisine. They are arabs, same as Saudis, Iraqis, Syrians, Jordanians. There was NO mention of p*lestinians or a p*lestinian state until 1964. Check it. It's fact.

That was a name invented by the Romans in the 1st century CE. Jews lived in the land of Israel for 3,500 years. Not a single arab ever set foot in that land until 1,000 years ago........and that was an invasion! Israel is rightfully Jewish, NOT arab/muslim.

Israel is also .5% of the mid east. Arab muslims have 99.5%. Are you saying .5% is too much? Must arabs have 100%?

America did not give Israel to the Jews. It was always theirs. The UK allowed for the reinstatement of a Jewish homeland in their traditional land (known as P*lestine since 100CE). They created the arab state of Jordan out of it fisrt! So there is already a P*lestinian state.....Jordan. The UN voted for the State of Israel. It's legal and irreversable.

I hate nobody who didn't hate me first. Muslims have declared their intention to rape, enslave, kill or forcibly convert me, my family and my countrymen when we've done NOTHING to them. Islam declared holy war on the west first.

As for 'moderate' muslims.....where are they? NO muslim voices opposition to the jihadists. NO muslim protests against radicals. Therefor, they agree with them. Silence=agreement.

We are entitled to hate those who hate us.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 11:07:17 AM by newman »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 11:07:18 AM »
I also undestand why the muslims, espicially the Palestines are hating the west. The U.S just took away the land from the Palestines and gave it to the jews after the second world war

You have been brainwashed my friend. Its not about land.  The 67 Jews that were massacred in Hebron in 1929 were not killed bacause they  took their land, Israel didn't even exist then. They were attacked because its in the Koran to wage Jihad against anyone resisting conversion to Islam.

Israel officially recognized the Palestinain state and later withdrew from "the occupied lands" and look at the result: rocket fire and suicide bombings.

ITS NOT ABOUT LAND...ITS ABOUT JIHAD. ITS ABOUT THE CIVILIZED vs UNCIVILIZED. ITS ABOUT ENFORCING SHARIA AND BEHEADING THOSE THAT OPPOSE IT. AND BELEIVE ME THESE SAND MONKEYS WANT YOU DEAD ASWELL.

Offline The Debater

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 11:34:15 AM »
First of all sorry for calling anyone, who is not a jew, for a jew.

And of course their is no Palestinian state, language, culture and so on, due to facts. If all danes were kicked out of Denmark by for example Norwegians, their would not be a danish state, language or culture anymore, if we looked at facts. Facts don't tell anything about anyone, they're just made so that people don't have to find out things themselves, by reading and looking for information.

And point out something very important, if I'm brainwashed, you're to. Muslims are brainwashed to believe in Islam, jews are brainwashed to believe in the Torah, chrsitans are brainwashed to belive in God and Jesus, and I'm brainwashed to believe in what I believe in..... tollerance, respect and love, all christian values that the European society and rules are made from. Like the Sharia law is made from the Koran.

All this, incuding this website, violence and hating is based on religon, nothing else. If religion didn't exist, WHOA! What a wonderful world, as Luis Armstrong sang so beutifully. Religon has caused so much killing, hating and violence, and to find an excuse of this, why not write a book and put in some innocent stories that legalyze killing. Religon have started several wars, and killing of innocent people, like the killing of 67 jews in Hebron 1929, like the killing of innocent muslims by the christian crusaders, and killing of innocent christians by the romans.

I'm personally against Jihad, The Crusades and any form of "excuse" to kill other humans. And finally I'm not entitled to hate those who hate me that's just plain barbarism, and if they want me dead, they can try when I'll be send to Afghanistan, to join my comrades in the fight against terrorism and for a more peacefully world.