Author Topic: ADL Survey: Anti-Semitism In America Remains Constant  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
ADL Survey: Anti-Semitism In America Remains Constant
« on: November 05, 2007, 03:29:25 AM »
This is the same poll Danny put up. This poll shows "32% of African-Americans hold strong anti-Semitic beliefs," "29% of foreign-born Hispanics hold hardcore anti-Semitic beliefs," and "10% of whites have strong anti-Semitic beliefs." I thought 95% of Blacks would be anti-Semitic.
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/5159_12.htm

newman

Re: ADL Survey: Anti-Semitism In America Remains Constant
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 03:37:22 AM »
This is the same poll Danny put up. This poll shows "32% of African-Americans hold strong anti-Semitic beliefs," "29% of foreign-born Hispanics hold hardcore anti-Semitic beliefs," and "10% of whites have strong anti-Semitic beliefs." I thought 95% of Blacks would be anti-Semitic.
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/5159_12.htm

That's the ADL sucking up to the nigros. Alot more than 32% are anti-semitic, believe it!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 03:42:48 AM »
I wonder why Asian Americans don't hold anti-jewish beliefs. Perhaps it has something to do with them not being jealous and lazy.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 03:45:48 AM »
I wonder why Asian Americans don't hold anti-jewish beliefs. Perhaps it has something to do with them not being jealous and lazy.

You got it!

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 03:49:58 AM »
Excellent point. Asians are the least anti-Semitic people in America. The article says: "21% of those with a high school degree or less hold strong anti-Semitic views, compared to 10% of college graduates and 8% of those who hold post-graduate degrees."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 04:25:17 AM by Ralph »