Author Topic: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?  (Read 45022 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2007, 09:42:38 AM »
Nobody cares what they do behind closed doors. Why aren't they satisfied with doing their thing and shutting up about it?

Those behind doors activities will bring curses toward the rest.
For the purity of the nation it must be eliminated.

No gays on Serbian lands! Not even one!

here here!

I completely agree with you!
Homo's poison the entire nation and land, and as you say, brings a curse to everyone!

"shoot the fag, save the land"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2007, 09:45:50 AM »
dont tell me you go to gay clubs now!?!?

noooooooooooo - it was dance club and there you see all kinds of people. Gay clubs are off limits for me.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2007, 09:59:54 AM »
dont tell me you go to gay clubs now!?!?

noooooooooooo - it was dance club and there you see all kinds of people. Gay clubs are off limits for me.

You have those kind of friends??
And You are calling one of them a really cool guy  :::D

shame on you man !

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2007, 10:02:31 AM »

here here!

I completely agree with you!
Homo's poison the entire nation and land, and as you say, brings a curse to everyone!

"shoot the fag, save the land"

O0

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »
And You are calling one of them a really cool guy  rotflmao!

shame on you man !

Why ? He never touched me. He never came on to me. He never acted as a homo infront of me. And he is not my friend either. He is just someone I know who happened to be cool. As a matter of fact he did introduce me to some really hot girls.

Shame on you for jumping to conclusions.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »

shame on you man !

I was just joking and teasing.
I have no conclusions do not worry.

You have insulted me by saying that you know a gay “Serb”?
I do not like if someone puts the word gay in the same sentence with the word Serb. Or says he konws a gay Serb i do not wat to know that.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:18:30 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2007, 10:17:46 AM »
Well he was Gay and he was Serbian ....how am i supposed to call him then ?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2007, 10:24:19 AM »

What separates Serbs from non Serbs?
Their Serbian orthodox Christian religion.

You can not be for example catholic and Serbian in the same time.
Or atheistic and Serbian. You can also not be a gay and a Serb in the same time.

If you are a Serb than you are christian orthodox by religion.

Religion = Nation

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2007, 10:38:31 AM »
Right....lets call him Serbian Pederu ...what do you think? no one will understand  :)

I doubt he was religious but the fact is that he was Serbian and he was gay. There are gays in Serbia just like there are gays in USA, Mexico, Canada & Israel  the Vatican.

Please don't follow Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's example by denying that fact that Gays exist in Serbia.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2007, 10:46:55 AM »
I don't hate them.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2007, 11:02:15 AM »

Fagian
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2007, 11:05:57 AM »
Fagian
]
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2007, 11:13:31 AM »
I get a cab, pay £10 and go to the Orthodox one in the other side of town.
You have to count how much it costs you in a year. Perhaps if you can't pay for it, move to the other side of town or go by bus?
think of Orthodox Judaism as a nice pint of Newcastle Brown Ale. The real deal, right.
Is alcohol kosher ?
Yes, it is.
Read about Kiddush:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiddush
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »
The more gays the more women there are for us

This is a good point.

If only the gays could remain in the closet like they used to.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2007, 12:26:14 PM »

shame on you man !

Why ? He never touched me. He never came on to me. He never acted as a homo infront of me. And he is not my friend either. He is just someone I know who happened to be cool. As a matter of fact he did introduce me to some really hot girls.

I have to add here that I worked with one guy in particular who was homosexual.  I didn't have any clue that this was true, he acted normal in every way, and is someone I would have to say I liked and respeted.  I only realized this after about a year working with this person, who apparently was in a committed relationship with another man because the guy would show up at the workplace to wait for him to get off work after we closed up.......I don't approve of that lifestyle, but not everyone practing it is a bad person.  On the other hand I have probably known 20 people that I knew were homosexual and can honestly say that besides that one guy only two or three were people I didn't have a problem with.....without even taking their imorral lifestyles into consideration......so you can't say that all homosexuals are this or that any more than you can say that all Jews or Japanese are a certain way...but I think you can safely make some generalizations that the vast majority of them behave in ways that are repulsive to many people...myself included.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2007, 12:33:47 PM »
I have to add here that I worked with one guy in particular who was homosexual.  I didn't have any clue that this was true, he acted normal in every way, and is someone I would have to say I liked and respeted.  I only realized this after about a year working with this person, who apparently was in a committed relationship with another man because the guy would show up at the workplace to wait for him to get off work after we closed up.......I don't approve of that lifestyle, but not everyone practing it is a bad person.  On the other hand I have probably known 20 people that I knew were homosexual and can honestly say that besides that one guy only two or three were people I didn't have a problem with.....without even taking their imorral lifestyles into consideration......so you can't say that all homosexuals are this or that any more than you can say that all Jews or Japanese are a certain way...but I think you can safely make some generalizations that the vast majority of them behave in ways that are repulsive to many people...myself included.

I agree. Another example is of my last job. I was in a team of 12 girls a 2 guys (including me). The guy was very normal. Very well mannered too. Once my PC crashed and I said "this computer is gay" ....everything negative that happens I describe it as "gay" which is inappropriate.
My supervisor heard me and gave me a disciplinary and a written warning. When I left the job and I relocated I found the guy's myspace profile and it said SEXUAL ORIENTATION: GAY

newman

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2007, 12:44:19 PM »

This is a good point.

Why can't they stay in the closet?

You don't get bondage freaks, transvestites or animal buggers demanding the right to do it in the street. What's with these queers that they have to (1) tell us about their fetishes and (2) demand we accept it?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »
What separates Serbs from non Serbs?
Their Serbian orthodox Christian religion.

You can not be for example catholic and Serbian in the same time.
Or atheistic and Serbian. You can also not be a gay and a Serb in the same time.

If you are a Serb than you are christian orthodox by religion.

Religion = Nation

I know someone who was a Serb and a murderer, his name was Slovodan Milosevic. Do you know him?

BTW, if a Serb decides to convert to Judaism, or Noahidism, and repents from worshipping Ortodox idols and images. What is he?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
I know someone who was a Serb and a murderer, his name was Slovodan Milosevic. Do you know him?

Yes.....he was in the team that won the European Basketball Championship in 2003. I wasn't aware he was a murderer ? OMG

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2007, 02:11:24 PM »
Merkava, it seems like homosexuality is a big joke to you. It's a very serious problem. A problem that is being used as a tool by liberals to pollute impressionable young minds. Many schools teach young children that homosexuality is OK through children's books written by liberal nutcases who don't care about the morality of our youth.

And do you realize how many lesbians there are in the US? The majority of feminists are lesbians! Why else do you think they don't want get married?

Gay militants are a huge problem in San Francisco. They invaded a church during communion dressed as nuns! This is disgusting behavior by disgusting people.

It's perfectly acceptable to hate these degenerates, and should be encouraged.

If you came out of the closet decades ago your father would give you a pounding. Now, the news media and teachers work to make parents feel guilty about their disdain for their child's homosexuality, when they should, justifiably feel disdain for their disease. Coming out of the closet is encouraged! It's unbelievable that a good portion of the US actually encourages people to flaunt their disgusting lifestyle. New York City and San Francisco have parades dedicated to these disgraceful people! Just unbelievable.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2007, 02:15:36 PM »
Merkava, it seems like homosexuality is a big joke to you. It's a very serious problem. A problem that is being used as a tool by liberals to pollute impressionable young minds. Many schools teach young children that homosexuality is OK through children's books written by liberal nutcases who don't care about the morality of our youth.

And do you realize how many lesbians there are in the US? The majority of feminists are lesbians! Why else do you think they don't want get married?

Gay militants are a huge problem in San Francisco. They invaded a church during communion dressed as nuns! This is disgusting behavior by disgusting people.

If you came out of the closet decades ago your father would give you a pounding. Now, the news media and teachers work to make parents feel guilty about their disdain for their child's homosexuality, when they should, justifiably feel disdain for their disease. Coming out of the closet is encouraged! It's unbelievable that a good portion of the US actually encourages people to flaunt their disgusting lifestyle. New York City and San Francisco have parades dedicated to these disgraceful people! Just unbelievable.

999999% agree
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »

This is a good point.

Why can't they stay in the closet?

You don't get bondage freaks, transvestites or animal buggers demanding the right to do it in the street. What's with these queers that they have to (1) tell us about their fetishes and (2) demand we accept it?
They should stay in the closet like they did decades ago. But now you have people telling them it's OK to flaunt their homosexuality. True right-wingers with biblical values should not accept homosexuality as OK by any means. That point of view is expressed in the Communist Manifesto. Communists love to brainwash people into thinking disgusting behavior is OK.

This acception of immoral behavior is just a plot point in the bigger picture of liberalism, and its quest to infect the US. Immorality of any kind is unacceptable!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2007, 02:30:57 PM »
Barak....you did not read my previous posts. I never agreed with what you quote here.

That is very disrespectful

If you came out of the closet decades ago your father would give you a pounding.
Is that from first hand experience you've had ?
Once again I don't see a reason to hate them aslong as they keep it to themselves.

Now, the news media and teachers work to make parents feel guilty about their disdain for their child's homosexuality, when they should, justifiably feel disdain for their disease. Coming out of the closet is encouraged! It's unbelievable that a good portion of the US actually encourages people to flaunt their disgusting lifestyle. New York City and San Francisco have parades dedicated to these disgraceful people! Just unbelievable.
I agree with you on this....its wrong.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2007, 02:44:33 PM »
homosexuality is unnatural. (I know your going to say that the scientists or whatever say other wise) but, its a repulsive, unnatural act that G-d hates.

Mishkav Zachur- Homosexuality 

There is a Teshuvah by Rav Moshe Feinstein in Chelek 4 seman 115, which is of course Halachic but it is also Hashkafic in nature. The Rabbi was writing to a fellow who it seems was caught with his Ta’avot, in his pleasures, and had succumbed to a decadent level of Mishkav Zachur, of homosexuality. He asked the Rabbi for a little Chizuk, a little encouragement in order that he should overcome his Yetzer Hara.

So the Rabbi points out in the Teshuva a few things about this grave Avon of Mishkav Zachur. He says, not only it is punishable by Karet (death), but if there was a warning and there were proper witnesses, then it would be punishable by stoning, which is in deed the most serious punishment that our Torah imposes. It is the same punishment as Chillul Shabbat.

He says further that if you look in the Parasha of Mishkav Zachur, the word ‘Toeva’, which means abomination, is written twice. It is written more than any other of the Raayot, more than other of the illicit relations. And Rabbi Feinstein says that in the Gemara, it says that ‘Toeva’ is ‘Toe Hu Ba’. Meaning that he is making a mistake in it. He explains this as against human nature. It is a type of Avon (transgression) that is just in defiance of Bore Olam. It’s just out of anger in order to rebel against Bore Olam, because there should be no normal nature the way G-d created people to go after such a thing.

Furthermore, Rav Feinstein says that one of the ways that this can be controlled is if one will know that even by wicked people this is considered abominable. Which means certain other Avonot are accepted by society. Unfortunately we are living in a society today where it is almost becoming an acceptable lifestyle. But to most normal balanced people this is considered disgusting. Even people who are not so careful in other things, when it comes to Mishkav Zachur, it is disgusting. So if a perpetrator of such a sin remembers that and that he is disgusted by those who make such a sin, then already it might control it a little further.

The Pasuk writes in Devarim, [listen to the audio clip for the exact quote] that at the end of time they are going to anger G-d with abominations. The text reads, ‘BeToevot Yachisuhu’. Rashi says, that this refers to BeToevot Mishkav Zachur. So we see over here, as we said, it is done out of rebellion. It is done in anger of G-d, because there is no real pleasure for such a thing. It’s against human nature and it is not accepted by decent society.

Last but not least he quotes a Rambam, which says that the best way to control all passions and desires is by opening the mind up and sitting to study Torah. Just sit and learn and study in depth and go to classes and fill the mind with the study of Torah. Somehow the light of the Torah overcomes a person and is able to mitigate his base pleasures.

So again, as I said, The Torah and Halacha is clear on Mishkav Zachur. Unfortunately we have to speak about this clearly, because in society today there are those who want to pervert the Torah and say that today it doesn’t apply, and it was for then and not today, and that it is accepted today. But no, it is just as abominable today as it was 3000 years ago. It is just as much as Karet today as it was always. Although we can’t stone today, but it is still such a sin of grave nature. And for those who are crippled by this Avon, books do bring down that if Bore Olam gave a person even a tendency or weakness if that is possible, Bore Olam gave him the ability to overcome it also. Bore Olam would not give a test if the person would not have the strength to overcome it.

So either way, this Toeva must be put under control. We can not accept it certainly in society, or have tolerance. But the Rabbi did have tolerance to a person who was trying to help himself. The Rabbi did write a long letter to him as we see, to try and rehabilitate him. So there is a level, that if a person makes an effort to come back, that you deal with such a thing. But to tolerate or accept it as an alternate lifestyle, this would be contempt of the Torah.

http://dailyhalacha.com/displayRead.asp?readID=495&txtSearch=homosexuality  ( A Few minutes, please listin).

very nice post, Tzvi
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2007, 02:48:06 PM »
Barak....you did not read my previous posts. I never agreed with what you quote here.

That is very disrespectful

If you came out of the closet decades ago your father would give you a pounding.
Is that from first hand experience you've had ?
Once again I don't see a reason to hate them aslong as they keep it to themselves.

Now, the news media and teachers work to make parents feel guilty about their disdain for their child's homosexuality, when they should, justifiably feel disdain for their disease. Coming out of the closet is encouraged! It's unbelievable that a good portion of the US actually encourages people to flaunt their disgusting lifestyle. New York City and San Francisco have parades dedicated to these disgraceful people! Just unbelievable.
I agree with you on this....its wrong.
Why else do you think you more gays are known to the public now than decades ago? Homosexuals were scared out of their minds what their parents, friends and people on the street would think of them if they were known to be gay. Parents of this time would not accept homosexuality. Ask someone who raised children in the 50's and 60's what they would do if they found out their children were gay. I'll bet that they wouldn't take it laying down.

But slowly but surely, liberal nutcases told the homosexuals who were keeping quiet that they had nothing to be ashamed of, because their unnatural state of mind was "in fact" natural. They started wearing earrings in their right ear and then it just got out of control from then on out.

Today, there is such a growing problem of immorality, many people see this degenerate lifestyle as acceptable and something that will have no effect on their life. But what they don't realize is their acceptance of homosexuality has already lead them down the path of immorality.

Homosexuals should remain the closet, never to emerge. It's shameful and flaunting it is even more so.