Author Topic: I am back and here's my reason as to why that is.....  (Read 1229 times)

raiseyourfist

I am back and here's my reason as to why that is.....
« on: November 05, 2007, 06:13:00 AM »
FIrst off ive got nothing to say about the argument i got into with masterwolf and other members like Hiwarp last time i was on here....

all i am going to say is this.. it is good to be back and i hope your still willing to accept me as a member here because i was inspired to rejoin after battling Croatian pigs on the video Chaim made...

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK.. GOOD TO BE GOOD

AND I DONT PLAN TO START ANY MORE MISCHIEF... OR GET INTO ANY MORE CONFRONTATIONS WITH ANYONE ON THE FORUM...

I GUESS I JUST MISINTERPRET THINGS WRONG AND IT ISN'T THE FIRST TIME IT HAS HAPPENED HERE.... :-X

raiseyourfist

Re: I am back and here's my reason as to why that is.....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 06:21:15 AM »
as an added comment i also wanted to say that JTF has really grown lately.. we are up to 870 members on forum as this message is being written.. great stuff guys and i am so glad Chaim has joined the forum, it would also be nice if David did too.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 06:36:27 AM »
Welcome back RYF

raiseyourfist

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 06:37:57 AM »
Thanks Infidel.. .and congrats in becoming Mod for save Australia and New Zeland..

You deserve it although my sentiments towards you in the past didnt reflect this i have a different more positive image of you now

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 07:03:54 AM »
No worries I am glad you are back, we need all the help and willing hands we can get to fight the virus coming into our country.

The past is the past, we now only look to the future.

And thank you  O0

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 07:06:49 AM »
Quote from: raiseyourfist link=topic=10857.msg#msg date=
FIrst off ive got nothing to say about the argument i got into with masterwolf and other members like Hiwarp last time i was on here....

all i am going to say is this.. it is good to be back and i hope your still willing to accept me as a member here because i was inspired to rejoin after battling Croatian pigs on the video Chaim made...

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK.. GOOD TO BE GOOD

AND I DONT PLAN TO START ANY MORE MISCHIEF... OR GET INTO ANY MORE CONFRONTATIONS WITH ANYONE ON THE FORUM...

I GUESS I JUST MISINTERPRET THINGS WRONG AND IT ISN'T THE FIRST TIME IT HAS HAPPENED HERE.... :-X

Welcome back RYF.  No hard feelings whatsoever.  After all, not everyone can be perfect, like me.  ::)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 07:22:31 AM »
Welcome back bro !

We missed you.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"