Author Topic: pathetic and funny  (Read 10009 times)

Offline soundofreal

• New JTFer
pathetic and funny
« on: November 05, 2007, 11:53:01 AM »
Hi all,

You guys are really funny - I bet someone will be deleting this post by now, hey, wait until you read it all -
Seriously, don't you realize how pathetic you look, you are bunch of haters and racism who found each other on a website and you all have same anti-Islam ideas, whats the point? you know in yourselves that no one other than you will ever accept your radical ideas so you created your own forums to talk in. This is stupid, go and try to talk about this on any open minded forum and let me know how this goes for you. Don't you feel pathetic ? its like someone talking to himself in front of a mirror and discuss his ideas with himself lol, you ARE funny indeed. and a bit of advice, i didn't change my view of islam and i can assure you that no one "normal" will ever do, so save your efforts and time and go read the real "truth of islam".

just wanted to share some realistic concepts with you
and good luck with your discussions with yourselves lol hahaha

newman

Re: pathetic and funny
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
Hi all,

You guys are really funny - I bet someone will be deleting this post by now, hey, wait until you read it all -
Seriously, don't you realize how pathetic you look, you are bunch of haters and racism who found each other on a website and you all have same anti-Islam ideas, whats the point? you know in yourselves that no one other than you will ever accept your radical ideas so you created your own forums to talk in. This is stupid, go and try to talk about this on any open minded forum and let me know how this goes for you. Don't you feel pathetic ? its like someone talking to himself in front of a mirror and discuss his ideas with himself lol, you ARE funny indeed. and a bit of advice, i didn't change my view of islam and i can assure you that no one "normal" will ever do, so save your efforts and time and go read the real "truth of islam".

just wanted to share some realistic concepts with you
and good luck with your discussions with yourselves lol hahaha

islam is not a race. how can anti-islam be construed as rascism, idiot?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 12:27:06 PM »
Beat it!

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 12:33:24 PM »
no one "normal" would ever believe that a child molesting war lord is a "prophet" of God ;)

ftf

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 12:46:26 PM »
Beat it!
Lisa, banning him wasn't a good idea, there is a chance however small that we could have turned him, it would ahve taken time, but it's possible.

Offline soundofreal

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 01:16:41 PM »
islam is not a race. how can anti-islam be construed as rascism, idiot?
dude, look at your signature, "arabs can eat shitte", if this is not racism, then i don't know what racism is... like i said "funny" lol

Quote from: kellymaureen
no one "normal" would ever believe that a child molesting war lord is a "prophet" of G-d Wink
you do realize you are not making any sense, please go educate yourself and read some real history books before making such meaningless statement

Quote from: Lisa
Beat it!
Like I said, pathetic, lol

Quote from: ftf
Lisa, banning him wasn't a good idea, there is a chance however small that we could have turned him, it would ahve taken time, but it's possible.
although i disagree that such a chance exists, but you are the only one here who might know how to discuss, i bet if you go to other *real* forums there will be a bigger chance that you drop off your radical ideas and adapt moderate and realistic ones. anyhow, let her ban me, she is so close minded that she doesn't realize that this will never [censored] me off, in contrary, it shows how pissed off she is :)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 01:30:04 PM »
Quote from: kellymaureen
no one "normal" would ever believe that a child molesting war lord is a "prophet" of G-d Wink
you do realize you are not making any sense, please go educate yourself and read some real history books before making such meaningless statement

LOL that means the qu'ran is not a real history book. you destroyed your own argument. fool!

Offline soundofreal

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 01:59:23 PM »
LOL that means the qu'ran is not a real history book. you destroyed your own argument. fool!
lol, where did you get your copy of qur'an, this explains why you are so misleaded.. btw, using personal insults mean you have got no argument at all, so a bit of advice, you want to prove something, 1) don't be personal 2) don't get defensive in a childish way ... you really got a lot to learn :)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 02:14:10 PM »
Quote from: soundofreal link=topic=10873.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Nic Brookes link=topic=10873.msg#msg date=
lol, where did you get your copy of qur'an, this explains why you are so misleaded.. btw, using personal insults mean you have got no argument at all, so a bit of advice, you want to prove something, 1) don't be personal 2) don't get defensive in a childish way ... you really got a lot to learn :)

Ahh, the old "you're not reading the "correct" copy of the Quran" argument.  Very compelling.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 02:21:52 PM »
Soundofreal, this is America and we are free to believe whatever we want.  That concept is obviously to much for your walnut sized brain to grasp. 

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 02:22:39 PM »
is it me  or are The Muj  that dumb?
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

ftf

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 02:56:36 PM »
I can't speak for everyone on JTF, but a lot of us refer to this copy of the quran: http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/Surai.htm

Note, islamicity.com is one of the biggest english speaking Islamic websites in the world.

If you study the Quran and the hadiths, you will find that Mohammed is the "child molesting war lord" that Kelly was referring to.

If you don't have time to study them yourselfs, the results of my study of them to date can be found here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995

Regarding what newman's sig says about arabs, the majority of arabs are muslims, however, I do have to disagree with him on that one, as they aren't all, I particularly like the arab who goes by the name of "investigateislam" on youtube, he cals himself "Christian Prince" in other places, you may want to watch some of his videos, note that he was raised as a muslim in an arabic speaking country as the son of arab muslims, he even gained a degree in Islam from an Islamic university, and he agrees with everything we say about Islam. (note, people have threatened to kill him for leaving Islam, and others have offered him money to stop talking about Islam and I'm not talking about £10, I'm talkoing about £5000+ If what he was saying is nonsense, would they offer him that much to shut up? Furthermore, if it was nonsense, surely he would have taken the money?)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 04:29:38 PM by ftf »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »
soundofreal what Mosque do you go to?

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline soundofreal

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 03:57:04 PM »
you guys don't realize that you will never ever get others to consider your ideas and views when you don't have any discussion courtesy, among all posts i saw  in this thread, the only ones that could make me adapt your views is ftf's posts. you insult and offend anyone who opposes your opinions, you are no different than arab governments...

Lisa, you are saying freedom is too much for my brain, well, it seems that this freedom has created offending, hating people instead of creating open minded people that are willing to discuss opposed opinions. Let me tell you something here, yes you enjoy lots of freedom rights in USA, but you are abusing these rights and definitely do not deserve them. Now, are you sure that freedom fits in your brain more than it does in mine?

HiWarp, then, don't you think its the time to take this argument seriously? maybe learning the language of the source is the best way to *reveal the truth* about it

decimos, look at my response to Lisa.

Merkava, there are two ways to interpret your question: 1) you are trying to offend me but let me tell you its not working, i'm proud of who i am, sorry dude 2) you are threatning me which shows how radical you are, you are no different than anyone you are accusing of being terrorist.

ftf, i would love to have a discussion with you, i can see that we can make a good discussion with each other but believe me its very hard for me to express my thought in an enviornment where i get offended to do so, but i have two comments on your points

the majority of arabs are muslims
lets say all of them are arab, does that give him the right to hate and insult them just because they have other beliefs than his? i will agree if he is saying "syrian goverment can eat shitte", this doesn't insule a race, or a belief, it insults some goverment that makes decisions against his nation. its just stupid to hate someone you don't know personally just because he adapts different religion, thats full of hatred way of thinking and totally radical.

About qur'an, you are saying if I study Quran and hadiths i will find that Mohammad is child molesting war lord, i have two comments on this: 1) Studying Quran and hadith isn't easy even for arabs, there are whole sciences to study Qur'an (called Tafsir - interpretation), and its *very* easy to spread incorrect interpretation to attack Islam, also in science of hadith, there are classification of hadiths (weak = no strong path to source, strong = strong path to source, ...etc)  2) I would love if you brought up some verses from Qur'an to prove this point.
anyhow, I'm sorry that I will not be able to complete this discussion with you, because as you can see, its very hard to do so here. but you are more welcome to complete the discussion privately with me or in another moderate public forum (let me know if you're interested)

this is my last response here, and thanks guys for giving me more points to stick with my current beliefs. i don't think i will ever have any discussion with you again, seems like most of you are radical but what was I thinking, i knew that from the beginning.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 04:07:52 PM »
Merkava, there are two ways to interpret your question: 1) you are trying to offend me but let me tell you its not working, i'm proud of who i am, sorry dude 2) you are threatning me which shows how radical you are, you are no different than anyone you are accusing of being terrorist.

No....I am asking because I am a muslim. I am sorry if my question offended you. I go to the Al-Falafel Mosque in 52nd Ave. Allahu Akbar

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 04:21:07 PM »
And What about the Muslims who are raping countless numbers of Scandinavian women because "they deserve it" because they don't wear a Hijab? Being "Racist" means to prejudge someone only on race. Let's examine how Scandinavian Muslim immigrants are adapting to society:

Swedish girls Jenny and Linda were on their way to a party on New Year's Eve when they were assaulted, raped and beaten half to death by four Somali immigrants.

*The number of rape charges in Sweden has tripled in just above twenty years.
*Rape cases involving children under the age of 15 are six times as common today as they were a generation ago.
*In Oslo, Norway, immigrants were involved in two out of three rape charges (ca. 67%) in 2001

An Islamic mufti [Islamic scholar] in Copenhagen, Shahid Mehdi, has sparked political outcry from the left-wing Unity List and right-wing Danish People's Party, after stating in a televised interview that women who do not wear headscarves are "asking for rape."

it was a Swedish girl that was gang raped in Rissne – this becomes obvious from the discussion with Ali, Hamid, Abdallah and Richard. All four have disparaging views on Swedish girls, and think this attitude is common among young men with immigrant background. “It is far too easy to get a Swedish whore…… girl, I mean;” says Hamid, and laughs over his own choice of words. “Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That’s what I am going to do. I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get f****d to pieces.”

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/12/immigrant-rape-wave-in-sweden.html
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 04:23:08 PM by Eliav »

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »
Lol he wasnt here to "change" he was here to tell us silly infidels that we are taking everything out of context, that we have to read the queeran in arabic, that it takes "years and much education" to understand it (lets not forget old moe was illiterate) and all the other BS that we get....and then when that kind of convincing wasnt going well, the mask always comes off and the threats of violence start, its so predictable.

So how come people like Ayyan Hirsi Ali, Walid Shoebat, any of the arabic speaking ex muslims on any of the number of forums there are for ex muslim online.....how could they ALL misunderstand in the exact same way we keep getting told we do.... :D

ftf

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »
ftf, i would love to have a discussion with you, i can see that we can make a good discussion with each other but believe me its very hard for me to express my thought in an enviornment where i get offended to do so, but i have two comments on your points

lets say all of them are arab, does that give him the right to hate and insult them just because they have other beliefs than his? i will agree if he is saying "syrian goverment can eat shitte", this doesn't insule a race, or a belief, it insults some goverment that makes decisions against his nation. its just stupid to hate someone you don't know personally just because he adapts different religion, thats full of hatred way of thinking and totally radical.

About qur'an, you are saying if I study Quran and hadiths i will find that Mohammad is child molesting war lord, i have two comments on this: 1) Studying Quran and hadith isn't easy even for arabs, there are whole sciences to study Qur'an (called Tafsir - interpretation), and its *very* easy to spread incorrect interpretation to attack Islam, also in science of hadith, there are classification of hadiths (weak = no strong path to source, strong = strong path to source, ...etc)  2) I would love if you brought up some verses from Qur'an to prove this point.
anyhow, I'm sorry that I will not be able to complete this discussion with you, because as you can see, its very hard to do so here. but you are more welcome to complete the discussion privately with me or in another moderate public forum (let me know if you're interested)

this is my last response here, and thanks guys for giving me more points to stick with my current beliefs. i don't think i will ever have any discussion with you again, seems like most of you are radical but what was I thinking, i knew that from the beginning.
Regarding newman's sig, I said I disagree with it, maybe I didn't put that strongly enough, I don't like the language he uses, and I don't think it's an appropriate thing to say as not all arabs are muslims, and of those who are, not all are true muslims, as in a lot of them don't truly follow the quran and the hadiths, and are therefore not a problem.

Regarding me not giving quotes from the quran and hadiths, I gave a link to my (as yet incomplete) analysis of the quran and hadiths, it contains many many quotes. I also suggested "investigateislam"'s videos on youtube, he has a degree in Islam from an islamic university. You clearly didn't bother to read the entirety of my post, and therefore I do not feel very inclined to ask the other members of this forum not to insult you, you have just made a fool of yourself in responding to me without properly reading my post, and as far as I can see, the worst insult that has been leveled at you here is that you are a fool...

Offline soundofreal

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 04:58:11 PM »

Regarding newman's sig, I said I disagree with it, maybe I didn't put that strongly enough, I don't like the language he uses, and I don't think it's an appropriate thing to say as not all arabs are muslims, and of those who are, not all are true muslims, as in a lot of them don't truly follow the quran and the hadiths, and are therefore not a problem.

Regarding me not giving quotes from the quran and hadiths, I gave a link to my (as yet incomplete) analysis of the quran and hadiths, it contains many many quotes. I also suggested "investigateislam"'s videos on youtube, he has a degree in Islam from an islamic university. You clearly didn't bother to read the entirety of my post, and therefore I do not feel very inclined to ask the other members of this forum not to insult you, you have just made a fool of yourself in responding to me without properly reading my post, and as far as I can see, the worst insult that has been leveled at you here is that you are a fool...

you know as I know you didn't put that link at that time:
my reply was on « Reply #13 on: Today at 03:57:04 PM »
you put that link on your last edit « Last Edit: Today at 04:29:38 PM by ftf »
it surprises me how far you can go to prove your points, this only shows how insecured you are about your beliefs, there are always better ways than lying to prove a correct point, but when as soon as you lie to protect your idea, then this proves that you know deep in yourself that this point is incorrect. I won't be surprised to see you manually alter values in the database to give the illusion that i'm faking all this. I have been on forums owned by christians, muslims and all other religions and ejoyed nice discussions, but what just happened here is a first, and you are a moderator ? wow.

Eliav, what you said it totally irrelevant, these actions do not represent Qur'an and neither do they represent Islam. Go somewhere where Islam is practiced correctly, I've seen extermist christians, jewishs and muslims and i have never take their actions as evidence.

then when that kind of convincing wasnt going well, the mask always comes off and the threats of violence start, its so predictable.
threats ? did u even read my posts ? this is the funniest response here. and do you really think i have the chance to change where everyone insults me?

i came back to reveal the little trick ftf did, do not expect any further response, you guys will never have any success in convincing others, you will only amuse but never convince

ftf

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »
I'm going to be quite blunt here, I did not edit my post in the way that is here being suggested. The edit I did do was just a correction of a few spelling mistakes, nothing more.

In short soundofreal is either lying, or has misremembered events.

I'll presume the later, as I cans see no reason for him to lie.

Anyhow, whatever mix up may have occurred, the invitation to debate me stands open, fire away.

To other members of the board, I ask that if he does return, you stay out of any debate that we may have, as it is easier to hold a debate wih just one person on each side.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:06:22 PM by ftf »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 05:04:31 PM »
*This post was completely unnecessary~ftf (debate, don't defame)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:11:08 PM by ftf »

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 05:05:30 PM »
what a joke you are....Im not coming back...you people are extremists...whaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa boo hooo...and yet here you are again :::D :::D

Few here will buy your 'religion of peace' BS so peddle it elsewhere.

Obviously english isnt your first language...I said AFTER the friendly "convincing" fails THEN the threats will start, learn to read if you want to address me ::)

Offline soundofreal

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 05:19:44 PM »
just for illustration, ftf just contacted me by PM and made clear that the link existed before, to be honest, i'm not 100% sure it wasn't there, i might have missed the link when i first read his post. ftf, i will read that link and see what it has to say, but i doubt i will come back to discuss it here, i'm really sorry, i know it would look like i'm running away because i have nothing to say, but if you look at the responses other members have made you will see why. Anyhow, I usually have discussions here and would love to discuss that link there if you are intrested, I only wanted to post on other forums for a change but i'm thinking it was a bad decision  :-\
you were the only one to show respect and pure willing to discuss and for that i thank you.
p.s. i will understand if you remove the link i put here.

ftf

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »
just for illustration, ftf just contacted me by PM and made clear that the link existed before, to be honest, i'm not 100% sure it wasn't there, i might have missed the link when i first read his post. ftf, i will read that link and see what it has to say, but i doubt i will come back to discuss it here, i'm really sorry, i know it would look like i'm running away because i have nothing to say, but if you look at the responses other members have made you will see why. Anyhow, I usually have discussions here and would love to discuss that link there if you are intrested, I only wanted to post on other forums for a change but i'm thinking it was a bad decision  :-\
you were the only one to show respect and pure willing to discuss and for that i thank you.
p.s. i will understand if you remove the link i put here.
My previous experience with discussing Islam on other forums is far worse than you've seen here, I was banned from one forum after having been flamed for about two days by 100+ different members. Another forum gave me two warnings and a week long ban, the topic was locked and I was strongly warned against starting another one. I have no wish for more such experiences atm, maybe over the weekend when I have more time.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:40:44 PM by ftf »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »
My previous experience with discussing Islam on other forums is far worse than you've seen here, I was banned from one forum after having been flamed for about two days by 100+ different members. Another forum gave me two warnings and a week long ban, the topic was locked and I was strongly warned against starting another one. I have no wish for more such experiences atm, maybe over thew weekend when I have more time.

I agree. My friend Ali Babba was killed by a pack of wild boars because he challenged the Quoran in an Islamic Forum in Pakistan.