Author Topic: pathetic and funny  (Read 10011 times)

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
Re: pathetic and funny
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 05:37:32 PM »
I only wanted to post on other forums for a change but i'm thinking it was a bad decision  :-\

Why not check out Størm Frønt, I'm sure they would love to here your defense of Islam "taken out of context."  ::)

ftf

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 05:44:08 PM »
I only wanted to post on other forums for a change but i'm thinking it was a bad decision  :-\

Why not check out Størm Frønt, I'm sure they would love to here your defense of Islam "taken out of context."  ::)
Eliav, that's more than unnecessary.

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
Its not unnecessary, its always the same lame defences...out of context, we dont understand the language, we dont understand the "science"...blah blah blah....I understand it perfectly as do most here.  Debate all you like, but people here are entitled to their opinions.  Its getting awfully old the same "defences" of an evil ideology that is indefensible.

By the way, someone coming here starting a thread telling us all how "pathetic" we are for our opinions deserves no respect whatsoever >:(

ftf

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 05:52:58 PM »
Its not unnecessary, its always the same lame defences...out of context, we dont understand the language, we dont understand the "science"...blah blah blah....I understand it perfectly as do most here.  Debate all you like, but people here are entitled to their opinions.  Its getting awfully old the same "defences" of an evil ideology that is indefensible.

By the way, someone coming here starting a thread telling us all how "pathetic" we are for our opinions deserves no respect whatsoever >:(
I get your point, but by acting in the same low manner as the worst off our enemies we lose a lot of our potential respectability.

Furthermore, it just isn't friendly to nsult someone, if they want to hurt you, or a friedn of yours, or someone you have any reason to protect, hurt them, do whatever you have to to stop you, but when it's a case of an ideological disagreement, in which they are yet to express a  wish to harm you, stick to debate, there's no need to taint yourself with dirty langauage and low insults.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:55:10 PM by ftf »

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 05:57:26 PM »
Lisa, you are saying freedom is too much for my brain, well, it seems that this freedom has created offending, hating people instead of creating open minded people that are willing to discuss opposed opinions. Let me tell you something here, yes you enjoy lots of freedom rights in USA, but you are abusing these rights and definitely do not deserve them. Now, are you sure that freedom fits in your brain more than it does in mine?

Don't you dare come here and tell us we don't deserve freedom of speech just because we disagree with you!  We have every right to set up this forum and to converse with like minded people, which you obviously can't grasp. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 05:58:12 PM »
muslims do not respect us anyhow and never will....you and i are mere infidels, kuffir, we are expendable.
showing respect, kindness or any form of understanding is viewed by them as weakness on our part....why do you think they are crowing about "powerful militaries like the IDF and US military" not being able to defeat them in the middle east, they have no idea that we (and the IDF) are restrained by our leaders, they actually BELIEVE that we cant beat them....we are showing compassion and restraint and they view it as weakness ....once we get leaders (or if we ever do) who will allow our militaries to do what they can this will no longer be an issue.

ftf

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 06:24:17 PM »
Lisa, you are saying freedom is too much for my brain, well, it seems that this freedom has created offending, hating people instead of creating open minded people that are willing to discuss opposed opinions. Let me tell you something here, yes you enjoy lots of freedom rights in USA, but you are abusing these rights and definitely do not deserve them. Now, are you sure that freedom fits in your brain more than it does in mine?

Don't you dare come here and tell us we don't deserve freedom of speech just because we disagree with you!  We have every right to set up this forum and to converse with like minded people, which you obviously can't grasp. 

Lisa, while I disagree with what the guy has come here to say, he does have one point here, he's not saying our opinions are an abuse of free speech, what he's particularly referring to  here is that the way we express them is an abuse of freedom, and I'm inclined to agree with him, I think that many member sof this site resorrt to very crude and inappropriate methods of communication when trying to argue with people who disagree with them. That's what I think he's trying to say, with this particular comment, and on this point only, I agree with 100%.

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 06:25:29 PM »
I've often noticed that the most active threads are 98% of the time ones such as this.  :laugh:

ftf

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 06:29:43 PM »
I've often noticed that the most active threads are 98% of the time ones such as this.  :laugh:
WHen there's a disagreement, there's something to discuss, there isn't quite so much to say when we're just agreeing with each other continually.

kellymaureen

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 06:34:19 PM »

Lisa, while I disagree with what the guy has come here to say, he does have one point here, he's not saying our opinions are an abuse of free speech, what he's particularly referring to  here is that the way we express them is an abuse of freedom, and I'm inclined to agree with him, I think that many member sof this site resorrt to very crude and inappropriate methods of communication when trying to argue with people who disagree with them. That's what I think he's trying to say, with this particular comment, and on this point only, I agree with 100%.

Lisa is 100% correct, we can express our opinions in any fashion we see fit....its called freedom of speech.  Muslims are doing their very best to take that from us, they are trying to make it illegal to even be critical of islam, this issue was even brought up in the UN.  It is unfair to tell decent people on this forum that we are being "innappropriate" with members of an ideology that wants to see us dead, I will express my opinion in any fashion I see fit when it comes to islam.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 07:08:13 PM »

FTF it's really not a good move for moderators to publicly disagree with one another when we're faced with Muslim trolls.  In the future if you disagree with my responses to trolls, just send me a private message, and I'll do the same for you.

newman

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 01:20:02 AM »
ftf is doing his typical, pathetic, morally vaccuous, "let's all love everybody, love the muderers, love the child mollesters, love the subway muggers, love the terrorists, when the savages come to kill you, give them a big kiss....", sunday school baloney!

You do it the jelly-backed, fairy, kiss-the-enemy way if you wish. We'll do it the Kahanist way.

PS:

Sound of sqeal,

The whole islamic world is a cesspit of decay, filth and savagery. Why else is ALL immigration from east to west, south  to north and NOT the other way around? Islamic countries are crap holes that NOBODY (not even muslims) want to live in. You can't deny it. Muslims are HATED in europe, north America, India and Oceannia because of THEIR own behaviour, not their races or ethnicities.

BTW, free speech is NOT subject to not causing offense. If you muslim animals can't abide free expression (offensive or otherwise), p*ss off back to your muslim sewer countries where you belong.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 01:29:24 AM by newman »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 02:57:33 AM »
Yes ....

I stand with Lisa & Newman.

I am gutted that my post was deleted :(
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 03:10:29 AM »
Yes ....

I stand with Lisa & Newman.

I am gutted that my post was deleted :(

If ftf deletes your posts that attack a muslim nazi, report it to Yacov Ben Rachamim. He's not allowed to do it unless you use F words or similar. He's been warned about it before, too. Or tell me by PM and I'll pluck his goose!

newman

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2007, 03:40:38 AM »

you do realize you are not making any sense, please go educate yourself and read some real history books before making such meaningless statement

Typical moooslim response "Go educate yourself" it sounds ridiculous, how about "learn more about it".
Is "go educate yourself" a correct sentence? It sounds wrong, somehow.

It's like saying "go educate yourself about hitler. He was really a nice guy and nazism is about peace".

Yeah, right!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2007, 03:57:31 AM »
There is nothing to educate

Even the brave muslims that have renounced Islam admit that the religion is a violent one.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2007, 06:12:36 AM »
Quote from: soundofreal link=topic=10873.msg#msg date=
HiWarp, then, don't you think its the time to take this argument seriously? maybe learning the language of the source is the best way to *reveal the truth* about it

So, using your argument, no Christian can truly understand Christianity unless they are fluent in Greek and no Jew can truly understand Judaism unless they are fluent in Hebrew.  And, of course, we are not talking about the modern versions of those two languages but the versions that are thousands of years old.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Eliav

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »
As for "educating myself" about Islam. I have two acquaintances who are from predominantly Muslim countries. The first is from Pakistan, who is about my age, but was later educated int England/USA. He no longer is a practicing Muslim (an apostate), marking him out for execution, according to all major Islamic law schools.

The second I met at soccer matches, is from Sarajevo, Bosnia. I have seen him drinking alcohol before at such events. This is punishable by "80 lashes."

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503544464

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »
About qur'an, you are saying if I study Quran and hadiths i will find that Mohammad is child molesting war lord, i have two comments on this: 1) Studying Quran and hadith isn't easy even for arabs, there are whole sciences to study Qur'an (called Tafsir - interpretation), and its *very* easy to spread incorrect interpretation to attack Islam, also in science of hadith, there are classification of hadiths (weak = no strong path to source, strong = strong path to source, ...etc)  2) I would love if you brought up some verses from Qur'an to prove this point.

This guy is right. You may be able to read the translation of one verse, though there are 10 pages of interpretation on it.
As for Hadiths, these have been narrated by people at the time of the Muhammad, some were not his companions.
It took several years to prove some hadiths authentic but even now there is a lot of controversy, and so there are different books and sources of Hadith.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2007, 09:28:18 PM »
true the christians have done this to jewish scripture ,so i can see that..
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2007, 04:10:11 AM »
About qur'an, you are saying if I study Quran and hadiths i will find that Mohammad is child molesting war lord, i have two comments on this: 1) Studying Quran and hadith isn't easy even for arabs, there are whole sciences to study Qur'an (called Tafsir - interpretation), and its *very* easy to spread incorrect interpretation to attack Islam, also in science of hadith, there are classification of hadiths (weak = no strong path to source, strong = strong path to source, ...etc)  2) I would love if you brought up some verses from Qur'an to prove this point.

This guy is right. You may be able to read the translation of one verse, though there are 10 pages of interpretation on it.
As for Hadiths, these have been narrated by people at the time of the Muhammad, some were not his companions.
It took several years to prove some hadiths authentic but even now there is a lot of controversy, and so there are different books and sources of Hadith.

All leading muslim clerics preach violence. If these clerics have the interpretations wrong, where are the invisible 'other' clerics who should correct them?

No muslim has ever answered this question.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 09:08:13 AM »
About qur'an, you are saying if I study Quran and hadiths i will find that Mohammad is child molesting war lord, i have two comments on this: 1) Studying Quran and hadith isn't easy even for arabs,

this is my last response here,

1)
EVEN studying what they THEMSELVES have written...is NOT easy, for an arab.
But not beheading human beings, this (!!!), they do not consider difficult......

:D

2)
Your "last response here" ?

Lier.

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc