Author Topic: How do you call muslimes?  (Read 3505 times)

Kiwi

Re: How do you call muslimes?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 07:47:21 AM »
Do any of you ever say these names to their faces?

Yes I do  :)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 08:02:01 AM »
Do any of you ever say these names to their faces?

Shouted those names at them at a counter-demonstration.

Or at the counter of a 7/11

plenty of muslims working in those joints

raiseyourfist

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 08:03:31 AM »
I call them "noose gooses" i came up with that one moments ago because i was thinking about Iran's execution happy policy of hanging anyone who isn't staunch muslim

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 08:04:05 AM »
To Muslims I just call Muslims. To radical Muslims I call most of the times "Radical Muslims" and rarely "Islamofacists".
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 08:10:25 AM »
I just call them Muslims.
And I call the Palis, Philistinians (Pelishtim- invaders in Hebrew).I don't offend people for their religion, but when someone invades and assume the name of "invader" disguising it a little to make it seem a nationality, then I spell it correctly to show what they are. Arabs in Israel call themselves Falastinians. I have every right to say that it must be spelled Pelishtim, from the Hebrew word Plisha (invasion)
Filistinians*
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 12:22:00 PM »
I call them "noose gooses" i came up with that one moments ago because i was thinking about Iran's execution happy policy of hanging anyone who isn't staunch muslim

Lol thats a good one

Glad that youre back :)