Author Topic: Alert: Bolshevik Deletion of JTF YouTube Account!  (Read 14967 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Alert: Bolshevik Deletion of JTF YouTube Account!
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2007, 10:51:34 AM »
The Croats are no better then Muslim dogs.  And I just got a message from David, these Nazi jerkoffs didn't get us down, we will be back up and if we have to start from scratch I want every single one of you atleast 3 or 4 times as day keep rating and rating.   They are not going to push us out with their Nazi agenda.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2007, 10:53:10 AM »
Oh thats great :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2007, 10:53:17 AM »
MasterWolf1,
I am your man !

O0
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2007, 10:57:39 AM »
We should have more then 1 people with a JTFaccount for youtube it be way too much for anyone of these cowards to try anything.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2007, 01:24:06 PM »
What does Jimmy Sullivan say is the reason given for the suspension of his Youtube account? This will tell us a lot about what strategy is best to get it unsuspended.
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2007, 01:36:26 PM »
What does Jimmy Sullivan say is the reason given for the suspension of his Youtube account? This will tell us a lot about what strategy is best to get it unsuspended.

Jimmy recently moved to Israel and Chaim now operates the account in question.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2007, 01:49:23 PM »
Jimmy recently moved to Israel and Chaim now operates the account in question.

Well -- this just shows how in-the-loop I am!  :(  Still -- I think JTF is great!  O0
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

ftf

« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2007, 05:03:47 PM »
People, I think it's time for an email comapign, I got someone banned once from youtube with just one email, hopefully with say 20 we can get someone unbanned.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2007, 05:40:12 PM »
People, I think it's time for an email comapign, I got someone banned once from youtube with just one email, hopefully with say 20 we can get someone unbanned.

Yes, every single person needs to send at least one email, preferably more if you have more than one email account.  Where do we e-mail, and is there an alternative way to send complaints to YouTube? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2007, 05:57:03 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

Some clarifications:

1. Jimmy's account was "permanently disabled" not merely suspended. The latest video that youtube removed from Jimmy's account ("Albanian Muslim Terrorists Vs. Heroic Serb Christians") was the third video to be taken down since the account was opened, and youtube has a rule that after three videos are removed, the account can be permanently disabled.

2. I wrote to youtube asking them to reverse the unfair decision and got back an "answer" from someone named "Sylvian" from "The YouTube Team". It was the same standard answer they give to everyone who is banned. I wrote back a second time and have not received any answer.

3. I have all of the videos that were on Jimmy's account and I can upload them unto new accounts if need be. That does mean however that we start from scratch again as far as the number of views, comments, ratings etc.

4. People should write to youtube to urge that this unjust decision be reversed. They try to hide where to write because they want to avoid getting emails. So here is how to write to them:

a. Write to: http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/request.py?hl=en

b. Refer to: Case # 212627491

5. Do NOT insult or threaten when writing, but you can state that you and your friends and family loved the videos and were shocked to see the account unfairly disabled. Please be VERY BRIEF when writing, and please use your own words. Remember that the person in "youtube support" that you are writing to can potentially reverse this arbitrary decision. Someone in "youtube support" banned us, and someone else can unban us. That is what happened with Allen T, and that is what happened with our "The Real Islam Revealed" video. So try to be brief but persuasive.

6. If we lose this battle, it will be a setback but not a fatal one. Let's try to reverse this decision, but remember that no matter what, our campaign to become a mass movement will continue until we are successful, G-d willing.

7. G-d bless all of the wonderful loyal members of the JTF Forum. I love all of you. It's an honor to work with such great people.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:35:51 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2007, 06:13:50 PM »
Done I sent the Case # and ask to reverse the decission, but if this doesn't work can we make another account?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »
And yet look at the number of visitors on our website: 72.

As much as you want to be an evolutionist, you have to admit - this is a miracle!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2007, 08:17:33 PM »
now we all relize who we are actually so up against >:( >:( evel people, very evel people >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,