Author Topic: NYC Sees Surge In Hate Crimes  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
NYC Sees Surge In Hate Crimes
« on: November 05, 2007, 09:09:25 AM »
NYC Sees Surge In Hate Crimes
November 2, 2007

hate crimes1.jpgNYC hate-crime complaints have surged by 20% this year - with anti-Semitic incidents spiking 36% in the last 90 days, the NY Daily News reports. The rising hate crimes prompted City Council Speaker Christine Quinn to muster support for a citywide “Day Out Against Hate” on Nov. 29, when at least one public event will be held in each borough.

Deputy Inspector Michael Osgood, commanding officer of the NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force, told a Council oversight hearing that 260 hate-crime complaints have been filed this year - a 20% jump over the same period last year.

(Source: NY Daily News)

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

Re: NYC Sees Surge In Hate Crimes
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
Calling for a “Day Out Against Hate” ???? What a joke.

If there were muslims, wetbacks or nigros valling victim to hate crime, they'd declare a State of Emergency and intoduce Zero Tollerance laws. Because it's Jews, they're having a wanky little awareness day! >:(

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 09:18:22 AM »
This scares me, but doesn't shock me: "anti-Semitic incidents spiking 36% in the last 90 days"

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 09:22:04 AM »
This scares me, but doesn't shock me: "anti-Semitic incidents spiking 36% in the last 90 days"

It's a big enough tradgety in itself, but worse still it will just put more donation cash in that pig Foxman's pocket! >:(

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »
Unless some nice Jewish boys with baseball bats take to the streets and introduce their bats to the Nazis and Black Panther wannabes that commit these crimes.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 10:21:45 AM »
Unless some nice Jewish boys with baseball bats take to the streets and introduce their bats to the Nazis and Black Panther wannabes that commit these crimes.

LOL

I agree !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
Re:  "..."anti-Semitic incidents spiking 36% in the last 90 days"

This is a statistical number which means nothing!

Foxman is a fraud.

When Columbia University hosts Ahmanigrajihad the world's foremost Nazi Terrorist, does that count as .02% increase in Jew-hatred?...2% increase?...

There exists today in the U.S. more Jew-hatred than ever before, and it already has become institutionalized in every sector of our society.

While individual incidents are important and worrisome, it's the BIG PICTURE which should be setting off alarms for Jews everywhere on the planet.

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 11:28:48 AM »

Foxman is a fraud.

When Columbia University hosts Ahmanigrajihad the world's foremost Nazi Terrorist, does that count as .02% increase in Jew-hatred?...2% increase?...

There exists today in the U.S. more Jew-hatred than ever before, and it already has become institutionalized in every sector of our society.

While individual incidents are important and worrisome, it's the BIG PICTURE which should be setting off alarms for Jews everywhere on the planet.

Especially since blacks will start a pogrom against Jews at the drop of a hat. USA 2007 offers little more security for Jews than Tzarist Russia 1907.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 11:54:39 AM »

Foxman is a fraud.

This isn't Foxman's count. This is the official NYPD numbers.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 04:46:26 PM »
All the Columbia University "hate crimes" were fake. The school is one of degeneracy and liberalism.

If this nation didn't have liberals this would be a much better country.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 07:01:35 PM »

Howard Beach rally claims anti-white bias

DORIAN BLOCK

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, November 4th 2007, 4:00 AM

Residents of Howard Beach, Queens, rallied Saturday night to demand that five black and Hispanic youths busted in the beating of a white teen be charged with hate crimes.

"Enough is enough," more than 150 people shouted as they marched down 157th Ave. near Wednesday night's attack, which left 16-year-old Joseph Friedman with seven staples in his head.

They also chanted, "Free Fat Nick," referring to Nicholas Minucci, who is serving 15 years for bludgeoning a black man in a bias attack in the neighborhood in 2005.

Largely white Howard Beach became a flashpoint for racial tensions in 1986, when a dozen white teens chased Michael Griffith, a 23-year-old black man, to his death on the Belt Parkway.

It is unclear how the violence began Wednesday, but the five suspects, all from Brooklyn, have been charged with assault, menacing and weapons possession. Witnesses gave conflicting accounts of whether the young men came at a group of white teenagers with sticks or whether the white youths first hurled eggs and racial epithets.

Police sources said the Hate Crime Task Force has located several witnesses who heard anti-white statements made before the attack.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 07:21:28 PM »
It is not surprising that Anti-Semitism is up, the economy is close to a recession and the hatred that is just beneath the surface could rise. Nonetheless, right now people currently have their hatred more directed towards Muslims, and justifiably so
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 07:55:16 PM »

I gotta beauty, a Louisvilee Slugger.  8;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 08:04:20 PM »

I gotta beauty, a Louisvilee Slugger.  8;)
psh, those are overpriced  ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 08:36:18 PM »

tru....a broomstick with nickles taped around it works just fine  :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 08:40:55 PM »

tru....a broomstick with nickles taped around it works just fine  :)
yea lol
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »
 A white Irish guy at my work got his face sliced wide open by a black guy.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »
A white Irish guy at my work got his face sliced wide open by a black guy.
why?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 02:28:52 PM »
A couple of years ago, I met a Jewish kid in high school who said that he made a huge swastika in a golf course near me just to scare people.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 02:37:58 PM »
All the recent "hate crimes" are all a part of the liberal nutcases' plan to turn the US into a jungle.

Look at the source of all these "hate crimes". Most of them were "black hate crimes", where black folks acted like the victim. Because we all know the black man is always the victim. The majority of US prisons are filled with blacks, because da black man be da victim! The majority of rapists are black men, because da black man be da victim!

Blacks are all liberal nutcases, who are too dumb to realize what liberalism is all about, but they know it will bring about a jungle and they're all for the creation of one, since they're so accustomed to swinging from tree branches.