Author Topic: Is Hidden Author a troll?  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
Is Hidden Author a troll?
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:29:42 PM »
Some say that Hidden Author is a troll, a Nazi, a fag, etc. Hidden Author would like to tell the truth! Hidden Author thinks JTF is right more often than Indymedia and certainly more enough than the Muslim Nazis. With that said, when JTF is wrong, it tends to be really wrong. So to paraphrase the great philosopher Socrates, you guys should thank me for my service as your gadfly for without it, you would likely never confront the most glaring errors of your philosophy until it was too late!  ;)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Is Hidden Author a troll?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 11:33:21 PM »
Chaim would be the first one to say it's ok to disagree with him on some issues. But there are also certain issues that we should all agree with....the behavior of muslim nazis, affirmative action morons etc. Disagreeing with certain issues is sheer madness.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 11:34:43 PM »
I don't necessarily think you're a troll, Hidden Author, but some of your questions about masturbation have been suspect. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 11:35:03 PM »
There are some rude people here who insult those they disagree with. I say they can kiss my donkey as far as I'm concerned. They also think I'm a troll because I think there are Jews here who think all Germans must be exterminated. Hidden Author, you keep asking Chaim the tough questions and if they can take the heat they won't ban you.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 11:37:06 PM by Ralph »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »
Some say that Hidden Author is a troll, a Nazi, a fag, etc. Hidden Author would like to tell the truth! Hidden Author thinks JTF is right more often than Indymedia and certainly more enough than the Muslim Nazis. With that said, when JTF is wrong, it tends to be really wrong. So to paraphrase the great philosopher Socrates, you guys should thank me for my service as your gadfly for without it, you would likely never confront the most glaring errors of your philosophy until it was too late!  ;)

Hidden Author, in what ways do you feel that JTF is 'really wrong'?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 11:37:25 PM »
OK, so what is it that you want from JTF?
In being so Wrong some of time do we actually Become More Right in due time... OR Are we just Right enough of the Time for you to make Us your Dearly Beloved and Most Hated at the Same Time?!  ???

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 11:41:42 PM »
be specific please, name certain issues
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 12:49:10 AM »
Get off your high horse and quit being so self-righteous please.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 12:49:33 AM »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 12:51:12 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 02:10:17 AM »
Posted by: lou13ss 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Hidden Author on November 04, 2007, 11:29:42 PM
Some say that Hidden Author is a troll, a Nazi, a fag, etc. Hidden Author would like to tell the truth! Hidden Author thinks JTF is right more often than Indymedia and certainly more enough than the Muslim Nazis. With that said, when JTF is wrong, it tends to be really wrong. So to paraphrase the great philosopher Socrates, you guys should thank me for my service as your gadfly for without it, you would likely never confront the most glaring errors of your philosophy until it was too late! 

Basically whenever I've criticized you guys on the forum or on Ask JTF! Remember I'm an intellectual heavyweight and you guys are intellectual lightweights...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 02:12:13 AM »
Insert Quote
Some say that Hidden Author is a troll, a Nazi, a fag, etc. Hidden Author would like to tell the truth! Hidden Author thinks JTF is right more often than Indymedia and certainly more enough than the Muslim Nazis. With that said, when JTF is wrong, it tends to be really wrong. So to paraphrase the great philosopher Socrates, you guys should thank me for my service as your gadfly for without it, you would likely never confront the most glaring errors of your philosophy until it was too late! 

Basically whenever I've criticized you guys on the forum or on Ask JTF! Remember I'm an intellectual heavyweight and you guys are intellectual lightweights...

Keep on fooling yourself...you're a heavyweight masturbator.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 02:13:24 AM »
Your point being...?  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 03:34:09 AM »
Your point being...?  :::D

You can't be mullah they don't pull  ;D

newman

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 03:44:59 AM »
Some people have strange 'hobby horses'.

Hidden author has masturbation

Tonicali has fags

Fruit had nigros on white women (LOL) :::D

It take all kinds.

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 03:46:29 AM »
True enough  ;D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 06:14:35 PM »
And I have a thing for red/orange-haired women.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

ftf

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 06:26:02 PM »
Insert Quote

What gives you thee right to say that, what qualifications or achievements do you have under your belt?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 07:38:01 PM »
I don't know why FOTL was banned and Hidden Faggot (who says equally filthy things AND anti-Semitic things) is allowed to stay.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 02:26:43 AM »
I personally think Chaim has been more than fair with you, but you're walking a slippery slope with some of your views here.

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 04:24:24 AM »
And I have a thing for red/orange-haired women.

Ok that was random  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 06:49:31 AM »
you're entitled to your opinions...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 11:05:18 AM »
Hidden Author, if you think we're intellectual lightweights, then why even bother posting here?