Author Topic: sunni/shi'ite jihad hits New York prisons  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
sunni/shi'ite jihad hits New York prisons
« on: November 07, 2007, 02:05:34 PM »
http://www.nysun.com/article/65974
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018714.php

But fear not. The courts are on the case. "Muslim Rivalry Hits New York Prisons," by Joseph Goldstein in the New York Sun (thanks to Irish Infidel):

The rivalry and violence between Sunni and Shiite Muslims isn't just limited to Iraq. It is increasingly found in one place presumed shut off from the influence of faraway sectarian politics: New York's state prisons.
In the last two decades, the state's Muslim inmates, who number 7,987, have been increasingly identifying as either Sunni or Shiite, a phenomenon that prison chaplains elsewhere say is most pronounced in New York. Shiite inmates, who make up less than 4% of the Muslims incarcerated here, have long reported religious persecution by the Sunni-dominated Muslim chaplaincy employed by the state. The Sunni-Shiite divide has played a role in at least one stabbing between inmates in 2004, e-mails by prison officials show.

Shiite inmates have long demanded their own chaplains and a separate place to pray on Fridays, apart from other Muslim inmates. A little-noticed federal court ruling improves the prospects that Shiite inmates will see their demands met.

The recent ruling by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals opens the way for a trial in which jurors will weigh the demands of Shiite inmates seeking a separate Friday prayer service against the staffing and logistical concerns of prison officials. The court ruling overturns a court decision by a federal judge in Syracuse, Paul Magnuson, who ruled last year that Shiite Muslims could either pray individually from their cells or join the general Muslim service, which Shiite inmates say is Sunni-dominated. Noting that at least five Shiites are needed for a prayer quorum, Judge Magnuson said there even weren't likely enough participating Shiite inmates at any facility to constitute a valid communal prayer.

The 2nd Circuit's decision asks Judge Magnuson to look closer at whether joint prayer with Sunnis impinges on Shiite beliefs and at the prison system's capacity to accommodate separate prayer services. The three federal judges who sent the case back to Judge Magnuson were Roger Miner, Jose Cabranes, and Paul Crotty.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
Re: sunni/shi'ite jihad hits New York prisons
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 02:06:47 PM »
Break out the champaign, this is a cause for celebration!!  O0 ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »
Sunni/shiite-head violence should be encouraged at every opportunity. Let mad dogs rip each other to bits.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 02:11:32 PM »
Sunni/shiite-head violence should be encouraged at every opportunity. Let mad dogs rip each other to bits.

What do we do with the rest of them? To eradicate a disease, all strains must become extinct.

Offline Adam04

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 06:31:42 PM »
How about ultimate fighting cage matches for them, fight to the death, charge pay per view and donate the money to victims of islamic terror....or to JTF O0

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 03:51:24 AM »
How about ultimate fighting cage matches for them, fight to the death, charge pay per view and donate the money to victims of islamic terror....or to JTF O0

That is a great idea. Another idea would be putting them into an arena and setting dogs on them. I would pay to see that.

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 04:00:11 AM »

That is a great idea. Another idea would be putting them into an arena and setting dogs on them. I would pay to see that.

Dogs OR wild pigs. Due to their bastardised misinterpretation of Torah they don't know the meaning of kosher so they think those animals are unclean.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 04:06:11 AM »

Dogs OR wild pigs. Due to their bastardised misinterpretation of Torah they don't know the meaning of kosher so they think those animals are unclean.

Wild pigs rundown anyone in their path. They are a safety concern for the handlers but I have no problem seeing muzzies getting f'ed over by them or any animal.

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 04:15:20 AM »

Wild pigs rundown anyone in their path. They are a safety concern for the handlers but I have no problem seeing muzzies getting f'ed over by them or any animal.

We could have a photo of a muSSlim and a photo of pig poop.............

'Before and after' shots. :::D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 04:16:24 AM »

;D 8;)

We could have a photo of a muSSlim and a photo of pig poop.............

'Before and after' shots. :::D