Author Topic: The best way to save ourselves...  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
The best way to save ourselves...
« on: January 20, 2008, 01:49:28 AM »
I think the best way to save ourselves...is to have more children. Spreading the message is only going to get you so far until there's nobody left to spread it to.

In Serbia right now (as of the beginning of 2008), the average woman has 1.7 children, which is below the replacement rate (to keep the population at the same level), so Serbia's population is headed for the same depressing fate as the rest of Europe.

Thankfully in Nazi Ustasha Croatia it's something like 1.25...and in BoSSnia it's 1.23...

But I read something not long ago saying that the muslim birth rate in Europe is something like 3.4 children per woman!!!! THREE POINT FOUR.

The fact is, we can be as civilized and HUMAN as we want to be, but without people to fight back with, we will lose (unless nuclear weapons come into the picture, but then everyone's going to die). We need to have more kids.

Now, I might be young (20 years) and have a young girlfriend (18 years), but we both understand the fundamental importance of having children. I am deeply in love with this girl, and one day hope to marry her. We talked about children, and we will at the very LEAST have 2 children, most likely 3 or 4. I know that we basically have to teach the children everything that is talked about on this forum, and that won't be a problem because she shares the same views as I (although I tend to get a little angrier and more carried away when it comes to talking about these issues).

We're doing our part.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: The best way to save ourselves...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 02:13:56 AM »
Are we ready!Now!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 07:49:54 AM »
Welcome comrade!

Good message Zoran with a good content also O0

May I ask you where are you from Serbia? From the Western or the Eatern side of the river Drina?

Best regards!

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:39 PM »
I'm originally from Sarajevo.

When the war broke out in 1992 my family fled to Beograd (actually we were in Dobanovci) for about 6 months, then we came to Canada in January of 1993.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 12:58:49 PM »
I think the best way to save ourselves...is to have more children. Spreading the message is only going to get you so far until there's nobody left to spread it to.

In Serbia right now (as of the beginning of 2008), the average woman has 1.7 children, which is below the replacement rate (to keep the population at the same level), so Serbia's population is headed for the same depressing fate as the rest of Europe.

Thankfully in Nazi Ustasha Croatia it's something like 1.25...and in BoSSnia it's 1.23...

But I read something not long ago saying that the muslim birth rate in Europe is something like 3.4 children per woman!!!! THREE POINT FOUR.

The fact is, we can be as civilized and HUMAN as we want to be, but without people to fight back with, we will lose (unless nuclear weapons come into the picture, but then everyone's going to die). We need to have more kids.

Now, I might be young (20 years) and have a young girlfriend (18 years), but we both understand the fundamental importance of having children. I am deeply in love with this girl, and one day hope to marry her. We talked about children, and we will at the very LEAST have 2 children, most likely 3 or 4. I know that we basically have to teach the children everything that is talked about on this forum, and that won't be a problem because she shares the same views as I (although I tend to get a little angrier and more carried away when it comes to talking about these issues).

We're doing our part.

Добро дошао Зоране.

I fully agree with that. An average women in Serbia should have 5 children average. If that would continue for 10-15 years we would have many citizens. When we have enough we could cut down on it a bit.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »
In Krajina women had 5 - 8 children.

I am talking about my grandparents  O0

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »
Srbin,

I agree that Serbian women should have many more children than they currently do...but there exists something called "population lag" that makes it very hard to determine what's happening until it's already well underway. Let me explain:

Take the example of any country in Europe, just for the sake of illustration I'll pick Spain.

When a country's population experiences a rapid decline in birth rate (as Spain did, they're now down to 1.25 or so children per woman), there is no immediate effect. The people that were part of the generation that had MORE children are still alive, and therefore the population will still grow even if the birth rate was 0.1 children per woman (although it would grow much slower). Now, assuming the trend continues and birth rate either drops or stays at a low level (as is the case with Spain), the population will continue to grow for quite some time...likely over 30 years. After that considerable time of slow growth, the adults who were part of the (forgive me for the overused term) "baby boom" generation will start dying. Since they did not have children at a high enough rate to replace themselves, the population will dramatically decrease.

The time between the numerical reduction in birth rate and the effects of that reduction on the population is called "population lag", which every European country is experiencing and is nearing the end of (except Albania and Turkey, but I don't consider them European in any way).

The point of all this? My point is that we can't simply have a "baby boom" for 10-15 years, because that would only negate the effects of the current "baby bust", rather it needs to go on for a longer period of time so we can have an actual increase in population, then once we have that going it can be acceptable to have a lower birthrate, but it must be at replacement level (i.e have enough kids to replace the parents, taking into consideration crime, diseases, and accidents..which would be something like 2.3 children per woman).

To illustrate just how dire the situation is at the moment, here are some statistics:

Top 10 countries by birth rate, % of muslim people in the country, population, birth rate
1. Mali, 90% Muslim, 12 million people, 7.38 children/woman
2. [censored], 80% Muslim, 13 million people, 7.37 children/woman
3. Uganda, 12% Muslim, 30 million people, 6.84 children/woman
4. Somalia, 100% Muslim, 9 million people, 6.68 children/woman
5. Afghanistan, 99% Muslim, 32 million people, 6.64 children/woman
6. Yemen, 99% Muslim, 22 million people, 6.5 children/woman
7. Burundi, 10% Muslim, 8 million people, 6.48 children/woman
8. Burkina Faso, 50% Muslim, 14 million people, 6.41 children/woman
9. Democratic Republic of the Congo, 10% Muslim, 66 million people, 6.37 children/woman
10. Angola, No data on Muslims, 12 million people, 6.27 children/woman

Now, the opposite.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

Go to the above website and scroll to the bottom of the list. The majority of the lowest-birth rate countries are European/Christian. Very sad.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »
Top 10 countries by birth rate, % of muslim people in the country, population, birth rate
9. Democratic Republic of the Congo, 10% Muslim, 66 million people, 6.37 children/woman

:( Very disturbing!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »
With all these monster births of iSSlam we must stop this Nazi KKKult!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »
Srbin,

I agree that Serbian women should have many more children than they currently do...but there exists something called "population lag" that makes it very hard to determine what's happening until it's already well underway. Let me explain:

Take the example of any country in Europe, just for the sake of illustration I'll pick Spain.

When a country's population experiences a rapid decline in birth rate (as Spain did, they're now down to 1.25 or so children per woman), there is no immediate effect. The people that were part of the generation that had MORE children are still alive, and therefore the population will still grow even if the birth rate was 0.1 children per woman (although it would grow much slower). Now, assuming the trend continues and birth rate either drops or stays at a low level (as is the case with Spain), the population will continue to grow for quite some time...likely over 30 years. After that considerable time of slow growth, the adults who were part of the (forgive me for the overused term) "baby boom" generation will start dying. Since they did not have children at a high enough rate to replace themselves, the population will dramatically decrease.

The time between the numerical reduction in birth rate and the effects of that reduction on the population is called "population lag", which every European country is experiencing and is nearing the end of (except Albania and Turkey, but I don't consider them European in any way).

The point of all this? My point is that we can't simply have a "baby boom" for 10-15 years, because that would only negate the effects of the current "baby bust", rather it needs to go on for a longer period of time so we can have an actual increase in population, then once we have that going it can be acceptable to have a lower birthrate, but it must be at replacement level (i.e have enough kids to replace the parents, taking into consideration crime, diseases, and accidents..which would be something like 2.3 children per woman).

To illustrate just how dire the situation is at the moment, here are some statistics:

Now, the opposite.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

Go to the above website and scroll to the bottom of the list. The majority of the lowest-birth rate countries are European/Christian. Very sad.

Yes I understand that.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 04:03:59 PM »
Srbin,

Now, the opposite.

Yes I understand that.

Those are huge birthrates they must be stopped either or!