Author Topic: Black Magic  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Black Magic
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 10:59:10 PM »
Raul, I don't want to get on your bad side!!  Just in case you do have some kind of power

In fact I may have powers unfortunately, not because of the curses, but the problem is that I may also harm myself unwittingly. Anyway if you are a Jew, Jews are beyond any power. And why would I attempt to harm you?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: Black Magic
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 05:11:05 PM »
No, The Shadow, it is very unlikely that he would be able to be charged with murder.  Even if he confessed, they would do an autopsy and find the reason of death and find that the cause of death was not due to a typical death, but was part of a natural process and the jury and judge would believe that the death happened naturally and that the defendant is likely crazy.  The prosecutor would have to prove that the death was due to the black magic beyond a reasonable doubt, and no sensible jury would believe this claim because there would be a huge doubt as to whether it was naturally caused.  If a jury came back with a guilty verdict the judge would most likely throw it out, unless he was absolutely convinced that black magic was real. Theoretically you could get a conviction but you would have to prove to the lawyers, the jury, and the judge that black magic is real. 

If you lived in a country where people think black magic is real, you could get a conviction, but if you lived in any Western country the chance of conviction would be as low as would a defense of murder that "G-d told you to do it."

Well put Zev.  I agree 100% with you.