Author Topic: JTF Listen to me please.  (Read 25566 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: JTF Listen to me please.
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 12:15:30 PM »
Also, Muslims are allowed to have Jewish friends, there is no place in the Quran that says that it isn't allowed.

Really, Dexter? Do you know the whole Koran well enough to say that?

Have you read the Koran at: 5:50-51 where it says:

"... O YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS FOR FRIENDS; THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER; AND WHOEVER AMONGST YOU TAKES THEM FOR A FRIEND, THEN SURELY HE IS ONE OF THEM; SURELY ALLAH DOES NOT GUIDE THE UNJUST PEOPLE. (Qu'ran 5:50-51)" ?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »
It is very hard to get out of Islam when you are educated to it since you are young and since you can get killed or executed.

Umm..sorry but I don't understand your second sentece...

I mean a minority are not a threat to a majority. The majority of Americans are not threatened by radical mormans because they are a minority.

If so-called 'moderates' are threatened by radicals, then the 'moderates must be a small MINORITY and the radicals a large MAJORITY. That's logic.
Well I can't know how many moderate Muslims there are until the Arab countries will become democrate states.
And I don't say that the moderate Muslims are a majoraty, I just said that there are moderate Muslims and that I know some.

Have you considered that what you are calling "Muslims" are really:

a) People who call themselves "Muslims but do not practice the Jihad that the Koran preaches and therefore are not really Muslims.
OR
b) Real Muslims practicing Takkiya on you.
OR
c) People who really do support terrorism though you just haven't asked the right questions. For instance, ask your friends who they would support in a battle to the death between Al Quaeda/Hamas/Hizbollah and the Jewish people.

Whom did your "friends" support in the recent war against Lebanon?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 12:21:26 PM »
It is very hard to get out of Islam when you are educated to it since you are young and since you can get killed or executed.

I mean a minority are not a threat to a majority. The majority of Americans are not threatened by radical mormans because they are a minority.

If so-called 'moderates' are threatened by radicals, then the 'moderates must be a small MINORITY and the radicals a large MAJORITY. That's logic.
Well I can't know how many moderate Muslims there are until the Arab countries will become democrate states.
And I don't say that the moderate Muslims are a majoraty, I just said that there are moderate Muslims and that I know some.

Democracy is a violation of islamic law, so it can't and won't happen. I don't believe they stay in a religious movement they can't agree with. That's BS. Silence = consent.

If you remain a member of a country club that refuses to admit Jews, you are an anti-semite, too. If these people go to mosques that chant "kill the Jews", then they agree with it.
Democracy is also a violation of Jewish law, that is why Israel is partly secular. The fact that they stay in it is because they are educated with it, as you will have a slight chance to convice 15 years old kid in a Communist state, that was born and educated on Communism that Communism is wrong. Also, if a Muslim will try to get out of his religion he will suffer, as Hassidic people that become seculer and lost any conecction with their family and freinds as a result of that.

Muslims don't walk to the mosque, they pray at home or any other place, at least most of them. Very few Muslims hear the Imam's speach as a result of that. And on some places Quran is nice about Jews and on others is antisimetic, what makes it irrotional religion.

Lulab, this is a wrong translation (really). The real translation is:
O you who believe, do not take certain Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 12:24:24 PM »

Have you considered that what you are calling "Muslims" are really:

a) People who call themselves "Muslims but do not practice the Jihad that the Koran preaches and therefore are not really Muslims.
OR
b) Real Muslims practicing Takkiya on you.
OR
c) People who really do support terrorism though you just haven't asked the right questions. For instance, ask your friends who they would support in a battle to the death between Al Quaeda/Hamas/Hizbollah and the Jewish people.

Whom did your "friends" support in the recent war against Lebanon?

No, my friends are children of Muslims who have been in South Lebanon Army.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 12:51:42 PM »
The fact that they stay in it is because they are educated with it, as you will have a slight chance to convice 15 years old kid in a Communist state, that was born and educated on Communism that Communism is wrong. Also, if a Muslim will try to get out of his religion he will suffer, as Hassidic people that become seculer and lost any conecction with their family and freinds as a result of that..

Communist countries were full of people opposed to communism. They may not have spoken out, but they didn't consider themselves communists either.

If someone tells you he's a muslim, then he considers himself one and thus agrees with islamic views (terror, jihad, killing Jews). If he opposes those things, he's not a muslim.

Muslims in the west can leave the religion when they see fit. They can move to another city and nobody would know they're background. Instead they stay in it because they agree with it. Nobody in the free west has to stay in ANYTHING they don't agree with.

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 12:58:26 PM »
                                                                                                        בס''ד

Mohammed, the founder of Islam, also became a "moderate" when he signed a "peace treaty" with the tribe Quriesh. Mohammed promised Quriesh 10 years of "peace", which he called a "hudnah" (cessation of hostilities). Two years after signing the treaty, Mohammed and the Muslims staged a surprise attack on Quriesh and murdered or enslaved every man, woman and child in the tribe.

That is Islam.

Every Muslim is commanded to believe that all non-Muslims must be either physically exterminated or forcibly converted. That is "jihad" (holy war) and it is NOT optional in Islam. Anyone who does not hate all non-Muslims is NOT a Muslim. Anyone who does not seek world conquest is NOT a Muslim. Because if they do not hate and want to murder all non-Muslims, then they are going against the Nazi Koran and the Nazi Hadith.

There are no Muslim "moderates". ALL Muslims are Nazis who believe in a Nazi religion. But Muslims are also commanded to engage in "takiya" (lying to the non-Muslims the way Mohammed did in the Koran). Muslims who issue vague statements condemning all "terrorism" are liars. If you ask them to specifically condemn Hamas, Fatah, the PLO, Hezballah, that they will not do and they in fact all defend these Islamic Nazi mass murderers.

JTF IS AGAINST THE NAZI IDEOLOGY OF ISLAM AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ANYONE WHO HAS MUSLIM "FRIENDS" IS FOOLING HIMSELF. THE KORAN ITSELF FORBIDS MUSLIMS TO ACCEPT CHRISTIANS OR JEWS AS FRIENDS. JTF WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON THIS ISSUE. IF SOMEONE ACCEPTS THE MONSTROUS DOCTRINE OF ISLAM OR ITS FOLLOWERS, THAT IS LIKING ACCEPTING NAZISM AND SAYING THAT THERE ARE "MODERATE" NAZIS.

Oh thank you so much for this!!  There are times I am made to feel like my views of islam and muslims are extreme, even on this forum, but I know Im right and know that we HAVE to fight this cancer....I dont want to leave behind an islamic mess for my child to have to deal with when he is older....thank you again Chaim, though this view isnt popular with plenty of people, its a view that I share and Im glad not to be alone O0

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 01:03:03 PM »
The fact that they stay in it is because they are educated with it, as you will have a slight chance to convice 15 years old kid in a Communist state, that was born and educated on Communism that Communism is wrong. Also, if a Muslim will try to get out of his religion he will suffer, as Hassidic people that become seculer and lost any conecction with their family and freinds as a result of that..

Communist countries were full of people opposed to communism. They may not have spoken out, but they didn't consider themselves communists either.

If someone tells you he's a muslim, then he considers himself one and thus agrees with islamic views (terror, jihad, killing Jews). If he opposes those things, he's not a muslim.

Muslims in the west can leave the religion when they see fit. They can move to another city and nobody would know they're background. Instead they stay in it because they agree with it. Nobody in the free west has to stay in ANYTHING they don't agree with.
No one can know how many people were against Communism, this is BS assumption, and you also can't know who cinsidered himself as Communist and who didn't. Probably most people in Stalin-Lenin era considered thamselvs as Communist.

As I said, there are moderate Muslims and Muslims who view the Quran and it things in other prespective and way.
You can't say that if someone don't do one commend in Islam (acorrding to some sections' commentaries) than he isn't a Muslim. Most of the Jews don't do MOST of the things acorrding to the Orthodox Judaism, than they aren't Jewish or "Real Jews" ? That's nonsense.

Muslims in the west live in Ghettos (Closed neighborhood), as Jews in Europe lived and that is why they were still Jews ethnicll, probably geneticly and in the religiouse aspect. As you know, most Muslims that don't live in Ghettos are seculer and acting like weasterns.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2007, 01:14:35 PM »

Muslims in the west live in Ghettos (Closed neighborhood), as Jews in Europe lived and that is why they were still Jews ethnicll, probably geneticly and in the religiouse aspect. As you know, most Muslims that don't live in Ghettos are seculer and acting like weasterns.

Dexter, that's rubbish.

The Jews were FORCED to live in ghettos.

Who's forcing the muslims to live in ghettos????

Muslims have full rights in ALL western countries. If they live in a closed community it is by their own choice.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007, 01:15:08 PM »
Please don't forbid to insult Muzzies, Koranimals or Sandapes.

Yes I agree they are human beeings, but evil. They want to destroy our western civilisation, which is the only civilisation on this planet. When they will have success with their evil plan, our countries will turn into a desert. I am afraid of this. In my country were the evil Nazis, which put nearly whole Europe in wreckage and killed millions of rightious people including 6 million Jews. After that came the Communists continued the satanic work of the Nazis in some parts. They destroyed the believe in G-d, the free economy and civil society. Now are coming the next evil creatures from hell and want to give Europe the rest. We have every right to insult them.

This insults give us strenght for the will to victory!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:17:17 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007, 01:24:23 PM »

No one can know how many people were against Communism, this is BS assumption, and you also can't know who cinsidered himself as Communist and who didn't. Probably most people in Stalin-Lenin era considered thamselvs as Communist.

As I said, there are moderate Muslims and Muslims who view the Quran and it things in other prespective and way.
You can't say that if someone don't do one commend in Islam (acorrding to some sections' commentaries) than he isn't a Muslim. Most of the Jews don't do MOST of the things acorrding to the Orthodox Judaism, than they aren't Jewish or "Real Jews" ? That's nonsense.

There are a lot of different muslime-groups. But no Sunni or Schia muslime thinks, that these groups like Ahmaddiya Muslime Yamaat, Alevi, Alavi or even Sufi-movements are real muslimes. They call themselves in some cases muslimes, but I don't know if this is right.

That Muslimes, which don't live in so called Ghettos have western views is not generally right. The most fanatic muslimes in Germany, like the Muslim-Market Brothers, Pierre Abu Hamza Vogel, Ibrahim Abu Nagi or even Abu Bakr Rieger don't live in Ghettos. They are all well educated and instead of this facts very evil people.

Look for yourself:
http://www.muslim-markt.de/
http://diewahrereligion de
http://www.abubakrrieger.de/page.cgi?key=11 [In English]

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »
                                                                                                        בס''ד

Mohammed, the founder of Islam, also became a "moderate" when he signed a "peace treaty" with the tribe Quriesh. Mohammed promised Quriesh 10 years of "peace", which he called a "hudnah" (cessation of hostilities). Two years after signing the treaty, Mohammed and the Muslims staged a surprise attack on Quriesh and murdered or enslaved every man, woman and child in the tribe.

That is Islam.

Every Muslim is commanded to believe that all non-Muslims must be either physically exterminated or forcibly converted. That is "jihad" (holy war) and it is NOT optional in Islam. Anyone who does not hate all non-Muslims is NOT a Muslim. Anyone who does not seek world conquest is NOT a Muslim. Because if they do not hate and want to murder all non-Muslims, then they are going against the Nazi Koran and the Nazi Hadith.

There are no Muslim "moderates". ALL Muslims are Nazis who believe in a Nazi religion. But Muslims are also commanded to engage in "takiya" (lying to the non-Muslims the way Mohammed did in the Koran). Muslims who issue vague statements condemning all "terrorism" are liars. If you ask them to specifically condemn Hamas, Fatah, the PLO, Hezballah, that they will not do and they in fact all defend these Islamic Nazi mass murderers.

JTF IS AGAINST THE NAZI IDEOLOGY OF ISLAM AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ANYONE WHO HAS MUSLIM "FRIENDS" IS FOOLING HIMSELF. THE KORAN ITSELF FORBIDS MUSLIMS TO ACCEPT CHRISTIANS OR JEWS AS FRIENDS. JTF WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON THIS ISSUE. IF SOMEONE ACCEPTS THE MONSTROUS DOCTRINE OF ISLAM OR ITS FOLLOWERS, THAT IS LIKING ACCEPTING NAZISM AND SAYING THAT THERE ARE "MODERATE" NAZIS.

Oh thank you so much for this!!  There are times I am made to feel like my views of islam and muslims are extreme, even on this forum, but I know Im right and know that we HAVE to fight this cancer....I dont want to leave behind an islamic mess for my child to have to deal with when he is older....thank you again Chaim, though this view isnt popular with plenty of people, its a view that I share and Im glad not to be alone O0

בס''ד

Kelly, you are NOT alone. If you see our videos or our articles on our main page, you will realize that your views are supported by this movement even if they are some members who do not agree with our position. But this has always been our position and I have been speaking like this since I was teenage follower of HaRav Meir Kahane zt''l. On this issue, we will not change or compromise no matter what.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 01:36:20 PM »
                                                                                                        בס''ד

That is Islam.

בס''ד

Kelly, you are NOT alone. If you see our videos or our articles on our main page, you will realize that your views are supported by this movement even if they are some members who do not agree with our position. But this has always been our position and I have been speaking like this since I was teenage follower of HaRav Meir Kahane zt''l. On this issue, we will not change or compromise no matter what.

We are definitely together.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 01:36:34 PM »
                                                                                                          בס''ד

Newman, Dexter will drive you crazy with his arguing. You ain't seen nothing yet. Look at how he compares Jews to Muslims. He compares secular Muslims (Yaser Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Hafez al Assad, Abdul Nasser, Moammar Khadafi are a few examples of the wonderful secular Muslims) to secular Jews. And he compares religious Muslims to religious Jews! Try and explain to him that his comparison is obscene and grotesque. You'll be arguing with him day and night for the rest of the year, and it won't do any good.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 01:41:03 PM »

Yes I agree they are human beeings, but evil. They want to destroy our western civilisation, which is the only civilisation on this planet. When they will have success with their evil plan, our countries will turn into a desert. I am afraid of this. In my country were the evil Nazis, which put nearly whole Europe in wreckage and killed millions of rightious people including 6 million Jews. After that came the Communists continued the satanic work of the Nazis in some parts. They destroyed the believe in G-d, the free economy and civil society. Now are coming the next evil creatures from hell and want to give Europe the rest. We have every right to insult them.

As I said earlier, Islam is the biggest religion in this world, and there are many supporters. If we insult them people talk about JTF as a bad movement, but if we instead focuse on justifying ourselves it would be better.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

newman

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2007, 01:41:59 PM »
                                                                                                         בס''ד

Newman, Dexter will drive you crazy with his arguing. You ain't seen nothing yet. Look at how he compares Jews to Muslims. He compares secular Muslims (Yaser Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Hafez al Assad, Abdul Nasser, Moammar Khadafi are a few examples of the wonderful secular Muslims) to secular Jews. And he compares religious Muslims to religious Jews! Try and explain to him that his comparison is obscene and grotesque. You'll be arguing with him day and night for the rest of the year, and it won't do any good.

He's young.

The upside is he'll grow out of it.

Most sensible 35 year olds you meet believed in absolute rubbish as teenagers. :)

newman

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2007, 01:45:23 PM »

As I said earlier, Islam is the biggest religion in this world, and there are many supporters. If we insult them people talk about JTF as a bad movement, but if we instead focuse on justifying ourselves it would be better.

You are displaying the same stupid "don't upset the muslims" mentallity as the Europeans. They don't insult muslims at any price and look what's happening to them!

Muslims are insulted by anything and everything short of total submission!

I can't believe you havn't worked that out by now.

kellymaureen

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »
Note: Don't get this message wrong.

Listen up dear JTFer's.

I got to say that we are getting to far with insulting muslims in PUBLIC. If a muslims smells like we saw one thread about it, you don't need to show it here. Hold it for yourself. It gives us just bad reputation. After all islam is the biggest relgion in the world right now, and they have many supporters. JTF isn't trying to insult everyone right? Just nazis, terrorists and those crappies. I know that many of you us has muslim friends, and the matter of fact, me too. He is not a terrorist or any kind of an "evil" muslim. Just a human as we. And about my friends jews. All muslims don't hate jews right? (Don't know that one, explain someone.) There was just a nazicroat that made a video about JTF in a negative way (can't remember where to find the video), and there are people out there that listens too him because everything seems so logical into their eyes. It's just because they maybe have a muslim friend, and the thoughts in those peoples heads are: JTF is bad, my best friend is a muslim and they hate all muslims.

Or in some other ways. So... is it really neccassery to share thoughts in public?. It's just my opinion about this. After all, the majority of human kind believes in propaganda (not JTF :D).

JTFer's, what about a change?

Here is my problem with this....who is supposed to sort "good" from "bad"?  As i said, my friend (she is an ex muslim) said her father was lovely to non muslims in public, in fact well liked and respected by non muslims, even held up by the non muslims in their community as an example of what a "real muslim" was.....behind closed doors with his muslim friends and in the mosque (he was a leader in the islamic community in the city they lived in...here in the US) he said vile and VIOLENT things against non muslims and professed his disdain for the US , even though in front of non muslims in public he appeared patriotic.  When a muslim is caught here, such as the case of the young male muslims who were caught planning to murder servicemen at Fort Dix, what is the FIRST thing that their NON MUSLIM friends said...."oh my we are shocked, they were normal, just like us, they NEVER said anything extreme, were just normal guys like we were, they were our friends"...this scenario is played again and again when muslims are caught in western countries.
Can we afford not to be suspicious, careful, wary....I say we cant.
The problem with the "insult" thing, is this, it is NOT ILLEGAL to insult anyone in western countries, however, muslims are working towards fixing this issue, their goal is to make it illegal to insult "religion"...as they tried to do in the UN after the mohammad cartoons.....and make no mistake by "religion" they mean islam.  Because they did not succeed doenst mean that they are done with this issue, they will keep trying until they do succeed, I have to wonder if they manage to pass this "insult" law including all religions....if islam will be banned because their book insults both Christians and Jews ;) that would be poetic justice indeed.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2007, 01:50:47 PM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=11012.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach link=topic=11012.msg#msg date=
                                                                                                          בס''ד

He's young.

The upside is he'll grow out of it.

Most sensible 35 year olds you meet believed in absolute rubbish as teenagers. :)

Plus, I may be wrong but, I think he likes to play devil's advocate.  :)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

kellymaureen

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2007, 01:52:55 PM »

Muslims view JTF as a bad movement anyhow.....and islam is NOT the "biggest religion" in the world.  There are over 6 billion people on earth, only 1 billion (by their estimates...and they have been caught in the US inflating their numbers) are muslims.  So if the nazis could have grown to a billion in membership, then by your reasoning we would have had to be careful not to insult them so they wouldnt think we are "bad".  Personally I dont give a rats arse about what any muslim thinks of me, obviously the numbers in the world are growing of people who feel the same...we are TIRED of their whining, false accusations of 'islamophobia' and ranting about 'tiny minority of extremists', I DONT CARE if they are insulted....muslims want to keep bombing crap, killing, raping and terrorizing the planet....guess what WE GET TO INSULT THEM, they can just suck it up.

Take a look at europe....appeasement doenst work.  Do you think if you appease them they will kill you last?

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »
Wherever there is a musslim majority,
you get an almost totally devasted landscape.
whatever musslim "country" you can quote,
there are these same cannibalistic zombies
in a quest on non-musslim's beheadings.

Waow, that's appealling !!!

:D :D :D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2007, 02:04:20 PM »
Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=11012.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Srbin link=topic=11012.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Golden Pheasant link=topic=11012.msg#msg date=

Muslims view JTF as a bad movement anyhow.....and islam is NOT the "biggest religion" in the world.  There are over 6 billion people on earth, only 1 billion (by their estimates...and they have been caught in the US inflating their numbers) are muslims.  So if the nazis could have grown to a billion in membership, then by your reasoning we would have had to be careful not to insult them so they wouldnt think we are "bad".  Personally I dont give a rats arse about what any muslim thinks of me, obviously the numbers in the world are growing of people who feel the same...we are TIRED of their whining, false accusations of 'islamophobia' and ranting about 'tiny minority of extremists', I DONT CARE if they are insulted....muslims want to keep bombing crap, killing, raping and terrorizing the planet....guess what WE GET TO INSULT THEM, they can just suck it up.

Take a look at europe....appeasement doenst work.  Do you think if you appease them they will kill you last?

Actually, they might.  But they will still KILL you.  That is the point.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2007, 02:17:49 PM »
As Winston Churchill said........ "Appeasers all think the crocodile will eat them last".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2007, 02:19:54 PM »

Muslims view JTF as a bad movement anyhow.....and islam is NOT the "biggest religion" in the world.  There are over 6 billion people on earth, only 1 billion (by their estimates...and they have been caught in the US inflating their numbers) are muslims.  So if the nazis could have grown to a billion in membership, then by your reasoning we would have had to be careful not to insult them so they wouldnt think we are "bad".  Personally I dont give a rats arse about what any muslim thinks of me, obviously the numbers in the world are growing of people who feel the same...we are TIRED of their whining, false accusations of 'islamophobia' and ranting about 'tiny minority of extremists', I DONT CARE if they are insulted....muslims want to keep bombing crap, killing, raping and terrorizing the planet....guess what WE GET TO INSULT THEM, they can just suck it up.

Take a look at europe....appeasement doenst work.  Do you think if you appease them they will kill you last?

Islamophobie is one of the worst words I know. It means, that we are mentally ill and belong to a mental asylum, like the communists told their opposition, because we don't like Islam.

But the Muslimes are the real menatlly ill persons.

They think they are born for ruling the world. But they have no qualifications for it. They live from social care, oil-money and foreign aid. They have never created anything. Even the great canons for the conquest of Konstantinopel made a perfidious Christ for them.

There is an intresting website about intermarried Christians with Muslimes. Hundreds of relations are failed, because the Muslime man don't want to work, was very lazy, earned no money for the family, but want to be the Pasha. Everytime the woman said to him, he should work he beated her to demonstrate, that he is the boss, because Islam said so. This is a pattern! They are mentally ill and have totally lost their sense of reality.

Look here. Mord has shown me this trick with babelfish. You can read a German page in English.
http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.1001geschichte.de%2Ftext%2FB%25FCcher%2520Auswahl1.asp&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=%C3%9Cbersetzen

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2007, 02:23:23 PM »
muslims are mentally retarded, not ill. It makes the people in insane asylums look bad.  8;)
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2007, 02:33:21 PM »

Dexter, that's rubbish.

The Jews were FORCED to live in ghettos.

Who's forcing the muslims to live in ghettos????

Muslims have full rights in ALL western countries. If they live in a closed community it is by their own choice.
I didn't said they are forced to live in ghettos ? They just do live in Ghettos.

Chaim Ben Pesach,
I never compared Jews to Muslims, I just said, and that is a fact, that most Israel haters that also murderd Jews were seculer Muslims (and this fact does not suppose to make you counclude Islam isn't voilance). Also, the fact that I compared people that come out of Islam and from Judaism in the social aspect is completly justifide. And nothing is wrong in arguing, it's a healthy and a fun thing to do as long as you don't change facts. And I, didn't.

HiWarp,
mm, nope.

- Friedrich Nietzsche