Author Topic: Is it possible to really love Israel for one who hold another religion?  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
What do peolple here think about it. I always wonder if peoples of different religious can help or support other's People survival.
After all it is mathematically impossible that two opposite beliefs or statements be true at the same time.
Either Torah is right and Hashem is the only G-d, or Hindusim is right to worship idols. They cannot be both true.
Either Talmud is right and the Moshiach will come, or Christians are right and Jesus was the Moshiach. They cannot be both true either.
So if a Christian or an Hindu feels sure their religions are right, they are bound to think that Judaism is wrong. If Jews are mistaken....why would they support the survival of a faith they consider to be fake? If they really believe Judaism is fake and their religions are better, then they are selfish with the Jews, for keeping their "truth" to themselves. And if their religions are wrong, then they are unfair to themselves for remaining in the error. Why not becoming Noahides?
Isn't it hipocryte and selfish to say "My faith is right, but I help you to keep another"?
And what about a Jew who support Hindus? If Hindus are right, then why not worshipping their idols? If they are wrong, what's the point in helping them to remain wrong. Is it love? Is it just politically correctness? Or just strategy?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is it possible to really love Israel for one who hold another religion?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 01:26:41 PM »
Yes some of the Biggest supporters of Israel here in the U.S. are FUNDEMENTALIST Christians,they support Israel more then average Jewish folks
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:28:22 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 01:52:47 PM »
In the religions you mention, they teach that one must live in peace with their neighbour.

There is a difference between letting be and supporting. You can let other religions live their ways of life because its their right as they are humans, and the earth is for all of us.

As for loving Israel, i can answer this personally. I'll never have the same kind of love for Israel as any Jewish person of course, but I have nothing against Israel being as long as everything is carried out lawfully.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 01:53:22 PM »
Yes it is, I do.

:) :) :)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 02:49:26 PM »
Yes some of the Biggest supporters of Israel here in the U.S. are FUNDEMENTALIST Christians,they support Israel more then average Jewish folks

What is real love and support? I know many goyim who "love" Jews so much as to marry them!!! But according to Hallacha, a Jew who intermarries is dead, and his family must sit Shiva. So this kind of "love" sounds like a punk song by Kiss " I were made to love you, you were made to love me. I shall love you to death, and your death will confort me"
Fundamentalist Christians may support the State of Israel, but what about Jews? The Gospel says that anyone who is not baptized will go to hell. So if they do not try to convert Jews, thn they hate them so much as to let them burn in Hell. And if they try to convert them, or at least would be glad if a Jew converts by his own, then they wish death to Judaism.
Hashem, Am Yisrael and Torah are ONE. Either you love all, or reject all.
Respecting Jewish believers is a completely different thing. It's not supporting Am Israel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 03:01:16 PM »
Some Christians beleive in the dual covenant
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 03:20:12 PM »
What are "Jewish believers"? You sound like a J4J nut who refers to "Messianic Jews" as "Jewish believers".
I just say Jewish believers in Torah. One thing is to RESPECT their beliefs, and TOLERATE THEM. But those who only respect and tolerate, are no help to Israel.
As soon as a Jew goes astray, those "Zionists" will help him to thrw Judausm away.
Do you think a Christian, Hindu or secular Goyshe "Zionists", would abstain from marrying a Jew, providing the Jew wills?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 03:27:32 PM »
As for loving Israel, i can answer this personally. I'll never have the same kind of love for Israel as any Jewish person of course, but I have nothing against Israel being as long as everything is carried out lawfully.

What do you mean by "lawfully"? If you are a Noahide, you must be unequivocally dedicated to Israel as the way to salvation for the whole World. If you curse Israel, G-d will curse you. If The Prime Minister of England will curse Israel as they all have done, England will be cursed. We see this with England's crisis of multiculturalism and "DIVERSITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" (Read the last word in a whiny Jew liberal accent.). G-d is punishing England with its Muslim problem by not acting correctly towards Israel.

Do they have those whiny Jewish voices in the U.K.?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 03:30:58 PM »

What do you mean by "lawfully"? If you are a Noahide, you must be unequivocally dedicated to Israel as the way to salvation for the whole World. If you curse Israel, G-d will curse you. If The Prime Minister of England will curse Israel as they all have done, England will be cursed. We see this with England's crisis of multiculturalism and "DIVERSITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" (Read the last word in a whiny Jew liberal accent.). G-d is punishing England with its Muslim problem by not acting correctly towards Israel.

Do they have those whiny Jewish voices in the U.K.?

I don't know. I was just trying to add in JTF humor.

Maybe in the U.K. watch a woody allen movie :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »

I'm not cursing Israel. I mean lawfully, in that they claim the land by either winning it in war and it falling into their hands or other ways that don't transgress any moral laws.

Did Tony Blair curse Israel?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 04:47:33 PM »
Raul, I get the impression that you don't like Gentiles.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 05:36:43 PM »

Do you think a Christian, Hindu or secular Goyshe "Zionists", would abstain from marrying a Jew, providing the Jew wills?

Raul, I have a big problem with women... but there was a beautiful Jewish girl that liked me a lot (she still does), but I didn't date her because I respect HaLacha. Talk about resisting temptation...

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 05:50:23 PM »
[quoteRaul, I have a big problem with women... but there was a beautiful Jewish girl that liked me a lot (she still does), but I didn't date her because I respect HaLacha. Talk about resisting temptation...][/quote]

I am Gentile. How can you say I don't like Gentiles? But noone is better to defend Israel than Israelites themselves.
Regarding temptation the question is not so much how to resist, but how much you found it worth to resist. Noone claims nowadays, that he cannot resist the tampation of dating his sister, even a half sister on the father's side. And it's not forbidden by hallacha for Goyim. However Goyim are forbidden to date a Jew. And nearly all Goyim I have met, claim it is unfair that Halacha forbids them to marry a Jew. They claim that love and human choises are to be respected, even if it is against Torah. If you really believe in Torah's ban on intermarriage as strongly as you believe in the ban on incest, then you will not even need to resist any temptation. The tempatation will simply never come to you. Have ever felt the temptation of dating your mother? Suerely not!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
Is'nt Raul a gentile? :o

Shot at 2010-01-03