Author Topic: Announcement: JTF Does NOT tolerate Islam.  (Read 17375 times)

admin

Announcement: JTF Does NOT tolerate Islam.
« on: November 07, 2007, 03:46:12 PM »
Due to recent events, I just wanted to make that clear.

newman

Re: Announcement: JTF Does NOT tolerate Islam.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 03:50:29 PM »
No righteous person or organisation can tollerate islam anymore than they could nazism. It is an evil, monstrous ideology whose believers and apologists are evil.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »

Then Yacov debate it. You just seem to state that Islam is a Nazi religion. Full stop. Prove your point!

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 03:59:58 PM »

Then Yacov debate it. You just seem to state that Islam is a Nazi religion. Full stop. Prove your point!

Turn on the TV.

Senior iSSlamic clerics all over the world are calling for:

The destruction of Israel, the muder of Jews, the destruction of the west, the islamic takeover of the world, the forced conversion or death of all non-muSSlims...........the list goes on and on.

BTW, these are SENIOR CLERICS, Sarah.

And on top of all that, there NONE,ZERO, ZILCH muSSlims protesting or speeking out against these clerics.

PROOF!!!!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 04:05:36 PM »
In the UK there is. The Muslim Council of Britain and many other organisations have initiated schemes to combat radicalism etc. You see them on the TV here.

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 04:09:50 PM »
In the UK there is. The Muslim Council of Britain and many other organisations have initiated schemes to combat radicalism etc. You see them on the TV here.

They are not genuine.

They always refuse to condemn, criticise or correct other clerics by name or hammas, PLO, al fatah etc.

They say they condemn violence but always justify terror by citing myths and lies about Israel.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 04:13:32 PM »

They are not genuine.

They always refuse to condemn, criticise or correct other clerics by name or hammas, PLO, al fatah etc.

They say they condemn violence but always justify terror by citing myths and lies about Israel.

They are standing on Live TV condeming the evil clerics! They are Genuine.

The PLO, hamas and fatah are also political. They do not comment on the issue in the middle-east because it is a controversial issue and they have no need to discuss it. They do however condemn all acts of terrorism.

They are myths and lies to you Newman because you are in favour of Israel.

A war is going on. There are two sides. Obviously the muslims side with the Arabs, and so they won't say great things about Israel and yes probably exaggerate and make up lies.

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 04:21:14 PM »

They are not genuine.

The PLO, hamas and fatah are also political. They do not comment on the issue in the middle-east because it is a controversial issue and they have no need to discuss it. They do however condemn all acts of terrorism.

They NEVER say ...." Shiek Abduhll Mulla-Fakkir is preaching false Islam and has it wrong and we condemn him". They make general comments about 'radical clerics'. If they don't name them, there is NO real criticism.

Their condemnation of terror is always "We condemn terror on both sides" meaning islamic terror is unfortunate but a legitimate answer to western 'terror'. In other words NO condemnation.

When they claim iSSlam opposes attacks on the "innocent" they don't explain that in iSSlam, no non-muSSlim is considered innocent.

I say again....they are NOT genuine. They are also in a tiny minority.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 04:30:57 PM »

They are not genuine.

They NEVER say ...." Shiek Abduhll Mulla-Fakkir is preaching false Islam and has it wrong and we condemn him". They make general comments about 'radical clerics'. If they don't name them, there is NO real criticism.

Their condemnation of terror is always "We condemn terror on both sides" meaning islamic terror is unfortunate but a legitimate answer to western 'terror'. In other words NO condemnation.

When they claim iSSlam opposes attacks on the "innocent" they don't explain that in iSSlam, no non-muSSlim is considered innocent.

Thats a very true and good point.

Yacov, they believe in Muhammad and have taken the shahadah so they are muslims, whether they are hypocrites according to the rules of Islam or even bad people. They are still muslims.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 04:32:20 PM »
Did I miss something?

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 04:35:39 PM »

They are not genuine.

Yacov, they believe in Muhammad and have taken the shahadah so they are muslims, whether they are hypocrites according to the rules of Islam or even bad people. They are still muslims.

Also Sarah,

Under islamic law a woman must have FOUR witnesses for word to be taken over that of a man. Do you agree with this?

In countries where sharia operates, female rape victims are beaten or stoned because they had "sex"! Do you agree with that?

ftf

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 04:36:58 PM »
"The Muslim Council of Britain and many other organisations have initiated schemes to combat radicalism"

LOL
"The Muslim Council of Britain" is the UK's version of CAIR, and only pretends to condone Islamic terrorism, that you bring them up is really quite funny:
http://mcbwatch.blogspot.com/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 04:39:22 PM »

Sarah, you are not stupid. I have the sira of Ibn Ishaq, the works of Buhari and the Quran. This is evil, without any doubt. Mohammed was an evil human. I remember the story of the tribe of Banu Qurayza. I remember that Mohamed agrees with the killing of a pregnant woman. I remeber that Mohammed gives the  order to kill his critics.  Everyday, even in the leftwing press, are terrible stories about muslimes, which kill other peoples without mercy. They kill their own women and children.

In a lot of countries where muslimes live are terrible killings like in Europe under the rule of the Nazis. Algeria, Irak, Sudan, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Pakistan etc.

In this so called religion is nothing positive, only death :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »
JTF should not tolerate croats either
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 04:41:13 PM »
Also Sarah,

Under islamic law a woman must have FOUR witnesses for word to be taken over that of a man. Do you agree with this?

In countries where sharia operates, female rape victims are beaten or stoned because they had "sex"! Do you agree with that?
You're not quite right newman, The accuser in a sexual case must have four witnesses, or it is decided that the accused is right, whichever way round accuser and accused are, you are of course correct that a woman who accusses a man of rape without finding four witnesses will be executed for adultery. When I say witnessess, a man counts as one, a woman only counts as a half.

newman

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 04:42:53 PM »

They are not genuine.

Which proves our point.

If iSSlam's senior clerics and schollars preach a nazi-type ideology and there are no iSSlamic voices of real protest or condemnation the iSSlam is a nazi ideology.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 04:44:25 PM »
What is there to debate, Sarah? Go read the Koran.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »
Sarah, I would be happy to debate Islam with you at any time and at any place.

But let me start with one thing that you may not be aware of.

In order for you to be a Muslim, you have to beleive that G-d gave divine revelation to Muhammad WHILE HE WAS ENGAGED IN SEX WITH A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhammad says this in the Hadith.

I can furnish the quotes as soon as you think whether or not YOU beleive that G-d appears to his prophets WHILE THEY ARE HAVING SEX WITH LITTLE CHILDREN.

Sarah, you seem like a smart girl.

Do you actually beleive that?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »
Sarah is a teenager don'nt bring up sexuel quotes from the Koran
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »

In order for you to be a Muslim, you have to beleive that G-d gave divine revelation to Muhammad WHILE HE WAS ENGAGED IN SEX WITH A NINE YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can furnish the quotes as soon as you think whether or not YOU beleive that G-d appears to his prophets WHILE THEY ARE HAVING SEX WITH LITTLE CHILDREN.

What hadith? ???

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 04:53:26 PM »

They are not genuine.

Which proves our point.

If iSSlam's senior clerics and schollars preach a nazi-type ideology and there are no iSSlamic voices of real protest or condemnation the iSSlam is a nazi ideology.

Even in Judaism there are reform Jews who allow homosexuality etc and the same in christianity. Though they still lead some churches and synagogues.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 04:55:06 PM »

What hadith? ???

Bukhari:V9B87N139-40

Tabari VII:7

Bukhari:V5B57N119
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 04:59:39 PM »

They are not genuine.

Which proves our point.

Even in Judaism there are reform Jews who allow homosexuality etc and the same in christianity. Though they still lead some churches and synagogues.

1/ They are a minority sect

2/ there are many more Jews who preach the opposite

3/ They are condemned by the Orthodox who are the only legitimate Jews

4/ Being lax about personal morality is no threat to you or I.

Don't try and draw a moral equivelence between (minority) reform rabbis tollerating gays and 99.9% of iSSlamic clerics calling for the death or dihmmitude of all non-muslims.

ftf

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »
So people don;t have to look it up themselves:

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 119:
Narrated Hisham's father:

The people used to send presents to the Prophet on the day of 'Aisha's turn. 'Aisha said, "My companions (i.e. the other wives of the Prophet) gathered in the house of Um Salama and said, "0 Um Salama! By Allah, the people choose to send presents on the day of 'Aisha's turn and we too, love the good (i.e. presents etc.) as 'Aisha does. You should tell Allah's Apostle to tell the people to send their presents to him wherever he may be, or wherever his turn may be." Um Salama said that to the Prophet and he turned away from her, and when the Prophet returned to her (i.e. Um Salama), she repeated the same, and the Prophet again turned away, and when she told him the same for the third time, the Prophet said, "O Um Salama! Don't trouble me by harming 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."

remember, Muhammad is over 50 at this point, and Aisha is 9.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 05:02:08 PM »

You read my mind, exactly!