Author Topic: Announcement: JTF Does NOT tolerate Islam.  (Read 17397 times)

ftf

Re: Announcement: JTF Does NOT tolerate Islam.
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 05:03:18 PM »
Due to recent events, I just wanted to make that clear.

Then Yacov debate it. You just seem to state that Islam is a Nazi religion. Full stop. Prove your point!

You read my mind, exactly!
Read: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3995 I didn't write this stuff for nothing you know.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 05:03:30 PM »
The way to deal with evil is not to ban it, but to debate it and to "answer" it.

newman

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 05:05:23 PM »
The way to deal with evil is not to ban it, but to debate it and to "answer" it.

Read this whole thread. We just have "answered it".

ftf

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »
See my previous post.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »
So people don;t have to look it up themselves:

Volume 5, Book 57, Number 119:
Narrated Hisham's father:

The people used to send presents to the Prophet on the day of 'Aisha's turn. 'Aisha said, "My companions (i.e. the other wives of the Prophet) gathered in the house of Um Salama and said, "0 Um Salama! By Allah, the people choose to send presents on the day of 'Aisha's turn and we too, love the good (i.e. presents etc.) as 'Aisha does. You should tell Allah's Apostle to tell the people to send their presents to him wherever he may be, or wherever his turn may be." Um Salama said that to the Prophet and he turned away from her, and when the Prophet returned to her (i.e. Um Salama), she repeated the same, and the Prophet again turned away, and when she told him the same for the third time, the Prophet said, "O Um Salama! Don't trouble me by harming 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."

remember, Muhammad is over 50 at this point, and Aisha is 9.

Thanks, if you have time, please do the same with the other two quotes.

Sarah, do you have anything to say about these?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Adam04

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »
Nazis wanted to take over the world, we didnt debate them, we defeated evil....muslims want to make the world islamic(take it over), why should we debate them? 

All I ever see are muslim groups saying they are "sorry for loss if innocent life" its WHO they consider "innocent" they never mention.

ftf

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »
Nazis wanted to take over the world, we didnt debate them, we defeated evil....muslims want to make the world islamic(take it over), why should we debate them? 

All I ever see are muslim groups saying they are "sorry for loss if innocent life" its WHO they consider "innocent" they never mention.
We have to debate them to prove to the world as a whole that the muslims are wrong, then we will have more support.

newman

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »

Exactly the point I made earlier.

They never reveal that in iSSlam, no non-muSSlim is considered innocent.

Offline Adam04

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007, 05:30:49 PM »

We have to debate them to prove to the world as a whole that the muslims are wrong, then we will have more support.

I dont need to prove that islam is evil, muslims are doing that everyday.  It took 3000 Americans being killed by muslims for many of my fellow citizens to see the truth,  and I think thats what it will take again to smarten the rest of us, of course there are some who choose to believe stupid consiracy stuff, and they will never believe us no matter what.   How long have the fakeistinians been murdering innocent people, and most of the world STILL feels sorry for them, they are pure evil and still most of the world supports them, some people just dont care to see things for what they are no matter what is said or done.

newman

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »

I dont need to prove that islam is evil, muslims are doing that everyday.  It took 3000 Americans being killed by muslims for many of my fellow citizens to see the truth,  and I think thats what it will take again to smarten the rest of us, of course there are some who choose to believe stupid consiracy stuff, and they will never believe us no matter what.   How long have the fakeistinians been murdering innocent people, and most of the world STILL feels sorry for them, they are pure evil and still most of the world supports them, some people just dont care to see things for what they are no matter what is said or done.

Half-witted liberals will never believe that muSSlims or any group of non white, non-Judaic/christian people are a threat. It would destroy their whole twisted world view. A liberal will see his family raped and murdered in front of him and his city in flames at the hands of muSSlims and he'll still think it's America's fault and these people really want peace.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 07:06:12 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »
Anyway I agree all Islamic supporter should never be tolerated.

Islam needs to be fully removed from all corners of this earth.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 10:10:38 PM »

Wow! That's some pretty strong stuff! Where did you get this from? Or did you create this yourself? Quite creative and innovative if this is your own!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 03:35:47 AM »
No Islam in JTF ? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>:(

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 03:43:23 AM »

Can anyone come up with one good reason why pigs like this should be allowed to breath?

Kiwi

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 04:30:22 AM »
No Islam in JTF ? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>:(

You know that guy gets paid to do that  ::)

kellymaureen

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 05:31:00 AM »
Oh thats islamic rage boy...the jihad poster boy...he is their finest :::D

newman

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 05:37:24 AM »
Oh thats islamic rage boy...the jihad poster boy...he is their finest :::D

And those *ssholes call the Jews "pigs and monkies"?????????

SHEEESH!!!! They should look in the damn mirror!!!!!!!!

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 07:44:04 AM »
This is a relevant excerpt of what Uri Blau, from the traitorous pro-Arab, Hashertz, or Haaertz anti-Israel rag wrote about Chaim, JTF, Ronny and the Kahanist movement, in a recent radical-left, self-hating, ant-semitic article:

“Ronny - whoever he is - is not the only Jewish anti-Semite on the Web. Dozens of video clips can be found on Israeli and foreign sites of a person named Chaim Ben Pesach… who describes himself as having been Rabbi Meir Kahane's assistant in the United States. Ben Pesach, who heads the JTF (Jewish Task Force), spent several years in prison in the United States for planting bombs in the consulate of the former Soviet Union, in the period when the USSR prohibited Jews from immigrating to Israel. Ben Pesach maintains that he is not allowed to enter Israel and that the last time he tried to immigrate to Israel he was deported back to the United States.

”Ben Pesach's texts, mostly in poor Hebrew (though also in English on YouTube, for example) are riddled with expressions of hatred for Arabs and sharp anti-left pronouncements. He wants the Arabs expelled from Israel and urges the establishment of a Kahanist government. He seems to have found quite an easy way to evade the strictures of Israeli law. The file-sharing site Flix on the Tapuz portal contains dozens of video clips of his, which get tens of thousands of hits a month. Thus, within a few months Ben Pesach became a far-right curiosity, and on a site that is aimed at children and teenagers. “

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 01:42:45 PM »
"Announcement: JTF Does NOT tolerate Islam."

JTF is right.

O0

But we know JTF is right, already.

:)

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 02:33:03 PM »
i for one do not tolerate islam its an evil religion and i hate it always!

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 09:28:47 PM »
Then Yacov debate it. You just seem to state that Islam is a Nazi religion. Full stop. Prove your point!

Do you see anything wrong with this? "8:12 Lo! Thy Sustainer inspired the angels [to convey this His message to the believers]: "I am with you !" [13] [And He commanded the angels:] "And, give firmness unto those who have attained to faith [with these words from Me]: [14] `I shall cast terror into the hearts of those who are bent on denying the truth; strike, then, their necks, [O believers,] and strike off every one of their finger-tips!" [15]," do you think Muhammad is a prophet and if you do was he right in massacring the Jews of Arabia? We don't need to debate a Nazi religion.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 09:36:09 PM »
I tolerate Islam, not happily, but while they are here in this world I have to tolerate them, that is of course until we bomb the **** out of them, then I won't have to tolerate them! yay!  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2007, 07:03:45 AM »
In the UK there is. The Muslim Council of Britain and many other organisations have initiated schemes to combat radicalism etc. You see them on the TV here.

sarah, I know muslims in the UK. I have many muslim friends when I was in a muslim area. They were radical though.  Their ideal was for britain to be under Sharia.

There have been 1 or 2 programs exposing the MCB...

Panorama with John Ware , it was amazing. Didn`t you see it?

He exposed them masterfully. 

And the MCB supports Yusuf Al Qaradawi, the anti-semitic sheikh that supports suicide bombing in israel..

Furthermore, pakistani religious muslims laugh at the MCB, they see them as "coconuts" (brown on the outside, white on the inside). They seem them as assimilationists!!

The religious muslims I knew would tell me that they were against suicide bombing period. But they still didn`t want israel to exist.. And they still hated israel.  And they still wanted a palestinian state.

George Bush also wants a palestinian state.. He is not a nazi.  I don`t see muslims as nazis.. I get on better with some of  them than with leftist jews. But for practical purposes, I don`t think it`s so bad if people think muslims are all bad.  I don`t expect people to have an enlightened understanding of muslims like I do, from knowing them. And if people are going to hate muslims then the world is safer than if they are going to like them and be influenced by them.

I wouldn`t call muslims nazis.. Muslims are yishmaelites, can be wild.  I understand that.
Nazis were cold, organised.

Practically speaking, muslim nations want to kill us. So I don`t really object to them being called "nazis". It does identify the enemy generally and the seriousness of the problem. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2007, 05:54:47 PM »
Here is the panorama program exposing the muslim council of britain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/4727513.stm

click "watch video"