Author Topic: Adolf Hitler Nazi Kikes  (Read 3130 times)

admin

Adolf Hitler Nazi Kikes
« on: June 10, 2007, 02:25:02 PM »
Last night I heard the Israeli kike Tom Segev on the radio. It was for the 40th anniversary of The Six Day War on The Secular Calendar. He said it was a mistake to take "The West Bank" and that King Hussein made a mistake. And they didn't bring an opposing person to be interviewed after the Nazi kike. They make it like that kike speaks for Israel. It was on CBS News Weekend Round-Up that they have on in the middle of the night a few hours after midnight on Saturday Night on the local news radio station.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Adolf Hitler Nazi Kikes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 04:44:04 PM »
What pieces of dreck. Do you think these scumbags realize that as Erev Rav, they are halachically considered to be goy and Amalek?

Offline The hawk strikes again

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 03:32:42 PM »
If he was alive during world war two, he would have bin working for Josef Goebbles (Nazi propaganda minister).

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 04:35:44 PM »
Last night I heard the Israeli kike Tom Segev on the radio. It was for the 40th anniversary of The Six Day War on The Secular Calendar. He said it was a mistake to take "The West Bank" and that King Hussein made a mistake. And they didn't bring an opposing person to be interviewed after the Nazi kike. They make it like that kike speaks for Israel. It was on CBS News Weekend Round-Up that they have on in the middle of the night a few hours after midnight on Saturday Night on the local news radio station.

Hashem holds Jewish people to a higher stander. A jewish person calling another Jewish person a kike is wrong. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 05:08:58 PM »
Brilliant commentary.

When you are attacked, don't fight back.

That idea worked so well for us for two thousand years.

Thanks for trying to revive this wonderful idea!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »
"please!" "please!" "Can't we just open up a dialogue?"  :P