Author Topic: why is a christian deleting a response that is torah  (Read 1595 times)

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
why is a christian deleting a response that is torah
« on: November 07, 2007, 09:31:25 PM »
I am amazed that a response i gave to a post has been deleted by a christian admin!!!!!! why?  because it contained reference to Ha moshiac and also prophecy by the Navim .is it right that the words of jewish prophets should be so lightly cast aside? considering those same utterences are direct from G-d?,i find this turn of avents  disturbing that, jewish scripture should be again hid from view or censored.Now why i applaud out christian supporters the WORDS OF G-D SHOULD NOT BE IN THE BARGIN.lest i remind people that zak 12:9 these are the words of G-d and no man should strike them from view.so,i ask again why is a christian removing posts that contain messianic prophecy as spoken by the prophets?????????
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: why is a christian deleting a response that is torah
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 09:38:09 PM »
I also want to know why your response was deleted. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ftf

Re: why is a christian deleting a response that is torah
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 01:02:56 PM »