Author Topic: Monkeys On YouTube  (Read 1151 times)

admin

Monkeys On YouTube
« on: November 08, 2007, 08:44:13 PM »
I got this message on YouTube while removing the dead favorited videos from my playlists.

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please report this incident to customer service.
Also, please include the following information in your error report: (At this point there was a bunch of computer code letters.

I wonder who dey be?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Monkeys On YouTube
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »
Why are all of JTF's videos being removed from youtube and google video?  Amazing all the Muslim, Nazi, Communist filth stays.....but JTF's gone?  What a fcuked up world..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 09:27:45 PM »
I just got off the subway which was operated by a team of poorly trained monkeys.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »
A great number of the videos survived because they were on Noah Sullivan's account. Only the ones on Jimmy Sullivan's account were removed. And ALL the films survived because they were on Oz77's and Take Back Our Temple's accounts.

It is great the at least some JTF videos survived, but for how much longer?  The Nazis can alway do another campaign and strike another blow to us.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 02:08:02 AM »
I got this message on YouTube while removing the dead favorited videos from my playlists.

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please report this incident to customer service.
Also, please include the following information in your error report: (At this point there was a bunch of computer code letters.

I wonder who dey be?

They're probably referring to the affirmative action technical staff they're forced to employ.........." My name be Titus, mmmm hmmm"