Does Israel need American foreign aid?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
6 (35.3%)
No and U.S. aid is hurting Israel
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Does Israel need American foreign aid?  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Does Israel need American foreign aid?
« on: November 25, 2007, 05:43:02 PM »
I think we can all agree that Israel doesn't need American foreign aid. I strongly agree with Chaim that Israel is being harmed by U.S. aid. The aid can make Israel feel limited in defending itself from Muslims.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Does Israel need American foreign aid?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 05:47:06 PM »
Of course not.  Israel has amazing brainpower.  Unfortunately, the monetary aid creates an unfair obligation on the part of Israel to the U.S.  It also gives anti-semites something to crow about.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 06:39:57 PM »
No as as matter of fact there was an article how the Lavi  which Israel built and was seen as a competitor for the F-16 was  pressured by the U.S. for fear of competition on world market the technology was sold by Israel to communist china.Now J something  the chinese model has been sold to Iran
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 06:54:58 PM »
Israel just needs America to bomb our common enemies and rain holy hell upon them...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 06:57:41 PM »
If Duncan Hunter said he would cut all foreign aid i would still vote for him but not Ron Paul
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »
No as as matter of fact there was an article how the Lavi  which Israel built and was seen as a competitor for the F-16 was  pressured by the U.S. for fear of competition on world market the technology was sold by Israel to communist china.Now J something  the chinese model has been sold to Iran
Heres the article      http://www.feedsyndicate.com/articles/7008934153

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie Farby - AHN News Writer
Tehran, Iran (AHN)-Iran has signed a deal with China to purchase 24 J-10 fighter jets developed with Israeli technology.

The J-10 aircrafts were developed based on technology borrowed from Israel's Lavi fighter jet, a project started in the 1980s, but later abandoned due to mounting U.S. pressure over concerns it would rival the American-made F-16. The technology for the Lavi jet was later sold to China by Israel, despite U.S. opposition to the deal.

The new arms agreement inked between Iran and China is estimated at a cost of about $1 billion, with deliveries of the 24 jets expected between 2008 and 2010 as a replacement for Iran's current MiG-29 jets.

The new J-10 fighter jets have an operational range of about 3,000 kilometers, making Iran's newly acquired aircraft capable of striking Israel.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:15:44 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 07:33:12 PM »
I think we can all agree that it hurts Israel. America should stop foreign aid all together.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 07:33:17 PM »
foreign aid would be fine if there were no strings attached to it
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 08:56:58 PM »
Of course not. They hurt Israel more then they help. By giving them aid, they hold them back from doing what they know needs to be done.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »
Of course not. They hurt Israel more then they help. By giving them aid, they hold them back from doing what they know needs to be done.

No foregin aid for Israel.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 09:02:15 PM »
Foreign aid is a wonderful thing for Israel and I can't possibly understand why everyone opposes it. If someone offers you money for nothing, of course you will accept it. The issue comes when that money is not for nothing and in exchange for foreign aid, the US is sticking it's nose where it doesnt belong, the issue isnt foreign aid, the issue is the American foreign policy
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 09:05:44 PM »
I think Chaim's Video said it Best. Stop Foreign Aid to Israel!

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 12:09:04 PM »
Foreign aid is a wonderful thing for Israel and I can't possibly understand why everyone opposes it. If someone offers you money for nothing, of course you will accept it. The issue comes when that money is not for nothing and in exchange for foreign aid, the US is sticking it's nose where it doesnt belong, the issue isnt foreign aid, the issue is the American foreign policy

I don't think it's for nothing anyway.  Israel is America's best ally and a critical front line country in the war on Islam.  I wish America and the west in general would let Israel take the gloves off and kick the snot out of the surrounding Muslim states.  Force is the only thing Islam understands and respects. 

As for the US pressuring Israel to abandon a military project, that doesn't surprise me.  The US pressured Canada to abandon the Avro Arrow aircraft in the 60s.  it was a brilliant aircraft that was far ahead of any other military aircraft of the day.  It was a national disaster, our best and brightest scientists left Canada for the US and Europe and killed a potentially great industry which would have employed thousands of Canadians. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 12:17:16 PM »
Israel should have the unconditional support of the U.S.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 06:28:15 PM »
I watched Chaim's video and I the issue of giving Welfare to someone already on welfare is troubling, but while the greatest form of charity is teaching someone how to be self-sufficient (Rambam's levels of charity), the others are good as well. To be against the others simply because they aren't the "highest form of charity", doesn't seem right to me.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 06:40:50 PM »

I don't think it's for nothing anyway.  Israel is America's best ally and a critical front line country in the war on Islam.  I wish America and the west in general would let Israel take the gloves off and kick the snot out of the surrounding Muslim states.  Force is the only thing Islam understands and respects. 

As for the US pressuring Israel to abandon a military project, that doesn't surprise me.  The US pressured Canada to abandon the Avro Arrow aircraft in the 60s.  it was a brilliant aircraft that was far ahead of any other military aircraft of the day.  It was a national disaster, our best and brightest scientists left Canada for the US and Europe and killed a potentially great industry which would have employed thousands of Canadians. 
Of course not.  Israel has amazing brainpower.  Unfortunately, the monetary aid creates an unfair obligation on the part of Israel to the U.S.  It also gives anti-semites something to crow about.
Israel should have the unconditional support of the U.S.

It is better USA gives up its empire, and start defending their mexican borders.
Europe and Israel are better of without the help of USA.
Besides the European economy doesn't need the USA as the USA needs ours.

It's a shame Lavi - and Avro - aircraft are the victim of this policy.

Every country should make it's own money.
Israel needs to fight those arabs out, instead of artificially survive on US money, and doing nothing to destroy the nuclear threat from its neighbours.

What if USA's bankruptcy doesn't permit to support anymore?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
I dont mean military or monetary support, I mean support Israel's RIGHT to defend itself by any means necessary, keep out of the 'palestinkain' issue, and support Israel in the international community.

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 07:45:50 PM »
I've read most of the articles on this site and I believe it is in Israel's best interest for the religious Jews to elect a majority government and take control of Israel's foreign policy.  I like the idea of cutting US aid and giving the glory to G-d.  As far as I know the US only started sending aid to Israel around 1970.  Think about it, Israel's greatest successes were before American "aid."  Once you started accepting aid, the US hijacked your foreign policy and it's been a disaster.  The Americans say they are your friends but they keep supplying your enemies with modern arms.  Who cares about world opinion, the world won't bat an eyelash if Israel goes down to Muslim invaders (not that I believe Muslims will triumph based on Bible prophecy).  Who cares what the world thinks, Europe and America are too paralyzed by PC stupidity to see the Muslim goal of world conquest.  Religious Jews have to get a government elected that will trust in G-d and start expelling Muslim Arabs from the Med to the Jordan River.  Any other Arabs of Christian or other religious conviction have to swear allegiance to Israel. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 07:47:22 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 08:05:02 PM »
Wow 1970!  That's right! Good post YD
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!