Author Topic: God physically will not let the jews lose.  (Read 1540 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
God physically will not let the jews lose.
« on: November 11, 2007, 06:53:15 PM »
Obviously this does not mean i should lessen my concerns against these ragheads, but I honestly do not think regardless, if even every army in the world went against israel, i still think god would protect them.

Does anyone else agree with this ideology...

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: G-d physically will not let the jews lose.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 07:13:10 PM »
Jews have lost plenty.  You have heard of the holocaust?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 07:14:14 PM »
Yes these things are optional but since we have very little teshuva[repentence] i think gog u magog armmagadon will  happen ,i hope not
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 07:23:58 PM »

There were several holocausts of Jews. See islamic history.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 07:29:37 PM »
Yes these things are optional but since we have very little teshuva[repentence] i think gog u magog armmagadon will  happen ,i hope not

to the original question, it definitely is possible (G-d forbid). But then again truthfully everything is for the best, and even if their are tragedies in reality its for the best.  Its said in oral tradition that the gentile kingdom will control Israel for 9 months (the time a women is in labor).
 To Mord- thats not true, their is a lot of Tishuva being done everywhere around, I see in Queens and im sure the same in Israel, but I agree that their needs to be a lot more from everyone starting with our individual selves.
   This is not to say that all hope is lost, but anything can happen and its all in G-d's hands, only what can be certain is that one will not loose out if s/he does Tishuva and follows G-d's ways.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 08:00:30 PM »
G-d will protect the Jews if they care to fight back. For the past five years or so, they have not cared to do so. Look at the pathetic Lebanon war last year. G-d saw that the Jews had absolutely no respect for themselves or the land he gave them, so he simply handed them over to Hezbollah.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »
absolutely right
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »
This is how the Gog uMagog (referred to in Latin as Armaggedon) war will start, G-d forbid. However, although G-d will save Israel in the end, the war will be ugly and the Sages have said that they do not want to see it. Descriptions given in the Jewish Bible are even worse, lo alenu. G-d forbid this ever happens. We are taught that all "bad" prophecies are in fact optional, and that we have an opportunity to avert things like Gog uMagog.

but could it still be interpreted that Gog magog was the Shoah...or even the time the Romans sacked Jerusalem?  how do those disaster compare to which the sages talk about?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 11:58:06 PM »

They have lost plenty, the holocaust was nothing compared to the Exodus... G-d killed 80% of the Israelites, but they're still alive and kicking  O0. It's G-d's way of showing the world that He has the power, no matter how powerful evil people can be.