Author Topic: Another Quran banning attempt  (Read 2699 times)

ftf

Another Quran banning attempt
« on: November 05, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »
http://www.voiceofdharma.com/books/tcqp/chii1.htm

Unfortuanately, it's dated 1984, looks like it didn't work....

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
Re: Another Quran banning attempt
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 02:26:05 PM »
bann this false book and the the new christian book.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

ftf

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »
bann this false book and the the new christian book.
"the the new christian book" can I ask which book you are referring to?

Can I further add, that if you are referring to the christian New Testament, I thinkt hat you should give some reasons for banning it, it does not preach hate, violence, or death.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 09:22:39 PM »
well,its very name by definition suggests it has replaced "Tanach" the whole book seeks to supress any notion of the jewish "messiah",thats to say he has already come!  therefore it rebukes the idear that the jewish prophets are right and misstransliterates text and takes verses of scripture completely out of context and in some places CHANGES THEM.suggesting the attonement of sin is only thru blood of yeshkie.not with standing the 100 millions of dollars being spent to "perfect jews" with thier sly deceitful ways.need i remind you of Deuteronomy 13, and then Deuteronomy 30...the very idear that human sacrifice will attone for sin is going against Torah! Deuteronomy 24-16 and Ezek 18-20.Since becomming a Noahide and absorbing my self {with guidence} in Tanach I can say that the christians are no friends of the jewish scripture,why wont the catholic church recognise jerusalem as the capitol o Israel?????because it belongs to the Jew and just happens to be the Holiest site on Earth!!!!! thats why.now im sorry if this offends some ppl.but if u want to know where its at go read the 30000 or so hebrew verses.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:30:03 PM by decimos »
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »
Out of rerspect for the jewish members of this forum, I am not going to set out to rebuke your points, I would however like to say a few things, the government of the catholic church ahs nothing to do with the "common" Christian, the Christian NT tells us that we are to think of Jews as close family members, therefore any Christian that opposes the Jews is going directly against his faith, it does not encouarge aggression, violence, forced conversion, rape, or any of the other things preached in the Quran, I can therefore see no reason why any civilised society would ban it.

End of discussion, this is not the place for the kind of debate that this could come if this continues, any further posts on this topic will be deleted.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 09:18:39 PM »
why was response removed admin? the only thing i used to justify my comments was Torah.is this now not permitted????

ftf

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
why was response removed admin? the only thing i used to justify my comments was Torah.is this now not permitted????
End of discussion, this is not the place for the kind of debate that this could become if this continues, any further posts on this topic will be deleted.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »
Guys, let me remind you all that we're going to have to agree to disagree on theology here.