Author Topic: Someone sent me this on YouTube.  (Read 925 times)

admin

Someone sent me this on YouTube.
« on: November 08, 2007, 10:42:58 PM »
Islam and Oil Dependence

There is no need for America or Europe to buy Middle East Oil. If you studied scientific history, you will learn that the inventor of the AC/DC currency was a Serbian Scientist by There is no need for America or Europe to buy Middle East Oil. If you studied scientific history, you will learn that the inventor of the AC/DC currency was a Serbian Scientist by the name of Nikolai Tesla and he also invented many free-energy devices that was capable of tapping energy from a vacuum. The Oil Powers suppressed his patents and when he died they took all his scientific papers. An American Scientist by the name Colonel Thomas Bearden has now come forward with such technology and confirmed their existence. You can research Thomas Bearden's Website at: Cheniere.org
or if you want a really good summary with lots of graphics and an easy to read layout:

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

It is time that America and Europe become truly independent from Middle East Oil

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Someone sent me this on YouTube.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 09:23:55 AM »
nikola tesla was serbian!  i think ther is a way to become energy independent,but oil companies,car companies even our own goverment(billions in taxs)will not go this way for they owned profits.it is all about money.brazil is independent(soy).we can do it too,goverment is not persuing this as priority.very sad! :(
The truth,justice and Serbian way