Author Topic: Funny comment by Sarah on youtube  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Funny comment by Sarah on youtube
« on: November 11, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »
"Today I went to the Apple store and they have new touch screen Iphone things where you can go on the internet with them. I went around the store and opened Chaims JTF videos on them and then left. People had to see them in order to change the screen.:D"

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Funny comment by Sarah on youtube
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 02:30:11 PM »
Cute. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 02:52:34 PM »
Sounds interesting.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 02:56:23 PM »
"Today I went to the Apple store and they have new touch screen Iphone things where you can go on the internet with them. I went around the store and opened Chaims JTF videos on them and then left. People had to see them in order to change the screen.:D"

Good idea. I hope she is sincerely repenting for her recent sins.

Yacov. That extra comment was unnecessary.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 02:57:28 PM »
Yea, leave her alone.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 02:59:28 PM »
I'm still very leery of her. Perhaps she was not intending to lead a life of taqqiyah, but her recent behavior sure seemed to be proof that she has been ignoring or dismissing all that we have said.

Nonetheless, if what she is saying is true, that was a noble thing. I still hope she can really see the light.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »
I'm still very leery of her. Perhaps she was not intending to lead a life of taqqiyah, but her recent behavior sure seemed to be proof that she has been ignoring or dismissing all that we have said.

Nonetheless, if what she is saying is true, that was a noble thing. I still hope she can really see the light.

Not everybody is going to agree with JTF 100% of the time. I have some differences with JTF...things that would seemingly contradict the Kahanist ideology, but nobody is labeling me. Why should she be treated differently?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 03:03:55 PM by Trumpeldor »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 03:04:16 PM »
I don't see you saying that Islam has been misunderstood.  :D

Random factoid: I have a very cuddly cat named Sarah, and I doubt she's a Muslim. Should I introduce her to Kahanism?  ;D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »

Random factoid: I have a very cuddly cat named Sarah, and I doubt she's a Muslim. Should I introduce her to Kahanism?  ;D

I don't think Islam has been misunderstood but here's something that will ruffle some feathers:

I believe in the complete decriminalization of marijuana. It should be only sold in government stores so its contents can be regulated and sold only to persons 18+. There will be severe penalties for those who break these laws.

Does this belief disqualify me from Kahanism?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 03:22:56 PM »
I don't think so. I disagree with your idea, but don't consider you to be the Antichrist or anything like that because of it.   :D

Actually, the idea of government weed stores is more hilarious to me than anything else.  ;D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 03:25:11 PM »
I don't think so. I disagree with your idea, but don't consider you to be the Antichrist or anything like that because of it.   :D

Actually, the idea of government weed stores is more hilarious to me than anything else.  ;D

I as well find the idea humorous but equally plausible.

We can dream, can't we?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 03:26:26 PM »

I don't think Islam has been misunderstood but here's something that will ruffle some feathers:

I believe in the complete decriminalization of marijuana. It should be only sold in government stores so its contents can be regulated and sold only to persons 18+. There will be severe penalties for those who break these laws.

Where were you when I expressed this view during a discussion of drugs and I had to single-handedly debate all the other JTF members?   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 03:27:56 PM »

Oh this wasn't recent. Quite a while back actually.

I remember watching a chinese guy, kind of confused and when the video started playing he got scared and put the Itouch down as if he'd broken it or something. ;D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 03:28:02 PM »

Where were you when I expressed this view during a discussion of drugs and I had to single-handedly debate all the other JTF members?   ;)

I dunno. Link?

I don't have this view for all drugs; just marijuana.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 03:48:36 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 04:49:52 PM »

Why government stores? It should be sold anywhere alcohol is sold. In a free market government shouldn't be selling anything.

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »

I am sorry what sin? The store allows you to try the item, never requests you to reset the machines.

Personal I would take little notice whats on the screen.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »

Why government stores? It should be sold anywhere alcohol is sold. In a free market government shouldn't be selling anything.

Because then the government could sutibly regulate it. Otherwise the stuff might get sold to younger kids, with shop owners putting business over safety.

A lot of shops sell fireworks to underage kids.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 04:54:41 PM »

I am sorry what sin? The store allows you to try the item, never requests you to reset the machines.

What do you mean reset the machine? ???

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 04:57:41 PM »

What do you mean reset the machine? ???

Back to its normal home page.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 05:00:21 PM »
Because then the government could sutibly regulate it. Otherwise the stuff might get sold to younger kids, with shop owners putting business over safety.

Government can be corrupt too. I don't trust the government more than a private shop owner. Government should require a permit and should check up on shops.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 05:02:46 PM »
Yeah but I went on youtube and opened up a JTF video and then placed it back on the charger. So when people picked up the itouch they saw the video. I don't get what you're saying.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 05:40:36 PM »

Here you can only get them in Southern states. I remember seeing all the Righteous Gentiles in Virginia selling them along the side of the road together with Confederate flags and produce. We bought peaches from them. It was very patriotic of them.

What are government shops anyhow? I don't think we have them in the UK. ???

A lot of youths mess about with them. My mum told me once that some black kid put a firework under her seat on the train and it when it exploded, the chemicals seeped out of the chair and down her leg.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 05:49:45 PM »
It seeped on your mom? It must have only been a sparkler, not the ones that they blow up in the sky on The Fourth of July. But it doesn't surpise me that the schvartzas are the ones abusing them.

Yes, there was liquid that came out of it because it didn't blow up properly.

They've raised the age age of buying cigerettes, in the UK to 18.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 06:00:44 PM »
I think cigarettes should be illegal for ANY age.

Its a bit late for that now.
Weren't the europeans first introduced to Tobacco when people found the plants in the "New world", America?