Author Topic: **THE NAZI MUSLIMS IN YOUTUBE ARE STEALING VIEWERS**  (Read 5269 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: **THE NAZI MUSLIMS IN YOUTUBE ARE STEALING VIEWERS**
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 07:32:48 PM »
**THE NAZI MUSLIMS IN YOUTUBE ARE STEALING VIEWERS**

They can steal no one. They are getting viewers that believe in the same nazi ideology that the muslims believe in. I've seen enough of the "Moderate Muslims" on youtube. They are the same. Liars, and backstabbing vile filth.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 03:30:54 AM »
Flaged again!  :laugh:
Its on my list of videos that I flag daily. Yes I have alist of videos that I flag every day. Yes, JI have too much time on my hands and JTF RULES my life.

Publish this list of enemy propagand in new threat and make it sticky. This sabotage campaign is important.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Marko_serb

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 06:18:14 AM »
I flagged it

OZ77

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 07:58:52 AM »
thank you everybody, I really admire you for your quick response to my thread,
however I've decided to 'bury' this initiative for now under Chaim's advice as can be heard on today's ask JTF show,
Chaim has an impressive lifetime experience and so when he advice something, I listen.
I think it would be better for us to focus our attention to this project instead...

Oz77.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 08:04:06 AM by Oz77 »

Offline englishman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2007, 12:10:46 PM »
I found another one

Note that they don't pretend to be JTF in this one, they simply debate the original video.  I would not recommend flagging these because they are not impersonating, and you'll lose credibility.  We want them to take us seriously on the original video.

All flagged and reported
englishman-BNP

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »
What happened to OZ77?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2007, 01:25:34 PM »
Why is OZ77 a guest?  I wanted to ask him if he could make a youtube video.  The opening shot would be a close up cover of the Qur'an and pan away to the view of a fellow sitting and straining on the toilet....  After some nice "movement" sounds, the fellow rips a page or two from the Qur'an and wipes his behind with it...  setting the Qur'an on the back of the toilet, for the next person, and flushes the toilet... 

Sort of like "In case of Emergency"...   O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2007, 09:20:46 AM »
flagged and reported for breach of copyright!  :D