Author Topic: Mad TV Interview / Affirmative action  (Read 2460 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Mad TV Interview / Affirmative action
« on: November 13, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=svTR-Y4L3kg

:::D :::D

As funny this is, it is the truth unfortunatly.

MMHMM!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Mad TV Interview / Affirmative action
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »
lol

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 08:09:34 PM »
Brazillllllllllllllllllllia you want a job though you ain't qualified.. MMHMM
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
 :::D

Oh I love MAD TV

Iraqi protesters :D

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 01:49:37 AM »
Great  ;D ;D. I was watching late night TV and then the Chapelle show started, I never watch it but there was a segment/skit about blacks getting their reparations. It was so funny, I hope I can find it online! It was funny.

Was that the one where Ford sold out of Lincoln Navigators overnight and a crack dealer became richer than Bill Gates?

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 02:07:11 AM »

Was that the one where Ford sold out of Lincoln Navigators overnight and a crack dealer became richer than Bill Gates?

;D That was the second part. The first part is here: http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/index.jhtml?ml_video=24406   I think the second part is also in that website. It was funny.

Seriously, if hitlery ever does pay reparations to the apes, put every cent you've got into Ford and GM. There won't be a Linoln Navigator or Cadillac STS left on a showroom floor.