Author Topic: Obama removing his flag pin  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Obama removing his flag pin
« on: October 06, 2007, 10:53:32 PM »
In an open display of his anti-American point of view, Barrack Hussein Obama has decided to not wear his American flag pin during the election. He stated that the removal of the pin is to show that he is for "true patrotism". He claims the people who aren't true patriots wear the pin. What a load of baloney. Everyone in the know knows he is doing this as an act of his America-hating Muslim tendencies. Of course there are a bunch of his supporters who will support his move and twisted logic. Obama thinks Americans are stupid and he's pretty much right.

I was at Long Beach the other day and I saw a group of white people campaigning for this terrorist candidate. How despicable that people are actually supporting and campaigning for their own destruction.

kellymaureen

Re: Obama removing his flag pin
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 11:39:28 PM »
He should just throw on the tablecloth and fanbelt hat  and admit once and for all hes a muslim...anti-american and terror supporter....he would be more comfortable with the black flag of islam pin.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 01:14:16 AM »
He should just throw on the tablecloth and fanbelt hat  and admit once and for all hes a muslim...anti-american and terror supporter....he would be more comfortable with the black flag of islam pin.
I'm pretty sure we're safe from his wrath. Clinton has a lead on him, he'll never catch up. He even admitted he wouldn't engage her in a funding battle, which shows how seriously he took his candidacy in the first place.

It's very true that most people who vote in the popularity polls won't even vote in the primary, but when someone like Hillary has such a lead, it's virtually impossible for her not to be nominated.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 01:15:26 AM »
True, but she could take him as a running mate, combine their votes....that would be tragic :-\

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 03:42:35 AM »
In the world of liberalism, the American flag isn't for wearing or promoting, or even saying a pledge to.  It's for burning.  I'm sure B. Hussein Obama would consider flag burning an act of "true patriotism".
Well he wants to make amends with those flag-burners. It's a very subtle thing him taking off his pin, but it stands for so much. Yeah, I'm sure he's very patrotic. Patrotic for all the Arab Muslim Nazi countries and the fictonal PLO state.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 08:36:08 AM »
Loyal for green flag of "the prophet" and world conquering Caliphate; true muslims not all those "west friendly" cleptocrats don't care about their countries; they just want to destroy ours; and Palestinian state is greatest scum of them all; before 1964 and 1967 even A-rabs said that Pal-estine is not real onl;y part of Greater Syria.  ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 08:40:31 AM »
Osama Obama should remove himself to some arab country where a thing like him would be celebrated. He hates this country, he is a half racist, he does love white women, especially if the do drugs and shack up with him, and he wants to change this country into a turd world slum, If you remember a few months ago he said that he would change the whole makeup of the federal workforce to make it look more like the racial makeup of the country. Oh yeah! That is what we need, more blacks in the post office and other federal agencies.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 12:25:01 AM »
I'm sure the ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad were applauding when they saw this story. Our Muslim Nazi terrorist enemies love when such signs of anti-American behavior are performed. They love it even more when white Americans support people like Barack Obama.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 06:11:24 AM »
It is true that osama obama momma loves 'people of color'. She was white trash that bedded muslims, africans, and other assorted biological oddities. She married the african glue sniffer drunk and then when he knocked her up and took off to go back to his 'roots' in the bush she shacked up with muslims. She did married a muzzie and he dumped her. She continued to bed any dark thing that could lay two dollars down on a dirty mattress. I wonder if she died of aids.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 06:58:12 AM »
Osama Obama should remove himself to some arab country where a thing like him would be celebrated. He hates this country, he is a half racist, he does love white women, especially if the do drugs and shack up with him, and he wants to change this country into a turd world slum, If you remember a few months ago he said that he would change the whole makeup of the federal workforce to make it look more like the racial makeup of the country. Oh yeah! That is what we need, more blacks in the post office and other federal agencies.

Speaking of Obama loving white women, is it true what Chaim said about Obama's mama?  He said she was a white woman from Kansas who only wanted to be with Muslim men.  I guess this makes her what you would call a "sand wigger".

Her first husband was black african muslim from Kenya who dumped her hwn Obama was two years old; second was oriental  indonesian muslim. That's true she was self hating person who actively seeked muslims males to mate. BTW Barak Huseijn Obama is identificating with his muslem fathers; and was registered as muslim in two indonesian schools.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 07:05:18 PM »
definally he is a CFR member not a big fan of CFR as they took over this county since the 1950's and the federal reserve act start taking our money because they are owned by a public bank i was a obama voter  but i don't like how he saids change the united states and taking the constitution away from the USA(this is how it was published before the CFR steped all over it)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 07:11:43 PM »
He is a closet mooslum.Remember, for mooslums its not a sin to lie to infidels.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 09:28:19 PM »
True, but she could take him as a running mate, combine their votes....that would be tragic :-\

The mood this country is in, this is a winnable combination.
I wish somebody could really expose his being a Muslim.

We've GOT to get out there and stop him.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »
It is true that osama obama momma loves 'people of color'. She was white trash that bedded muslims, africans, and other assorted biological oddities. She married the african glue sniffer drunk and then when he knocked her up and took off to go back to his 'roots' in the bush she shacked up with muslims. She did married a muzzie and he dumped her. She continued to bed any dark thing that could lay two dollars down on a dirty mattress. I wonder if she died of aids.

You notice Hussein Obama has nothing to say about his mother?
All his praise goes to his Muslim father.
SHE raised him, saw that he was educated. SHE made him the success he is while the Muslim deserted him.

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »

You notice Hussein Obama has nothing to say about his mother?
All his praise goes to his Muslim father.
SHE raised him, saw that he was educated. SHE made him the success he is while the Muslim deserted him.

Just more proof that women are lower than farm animals in islam...no matter what she did for him, that was her JOB as a mere muslim woman... all glory goes to the sperm doner...errrr muslim father.