Poll

is it better to be an atheist or pagan than a muSSlim??

no, better a muslim than atheist/pagan
2 (18.2%)
yes, better an atheist/pagan
8 (72.7%)
allah fguckbar os ta one and only fguck yoo jeeeews & christians
1 (9.1%)
a muzzy is an atheist
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Am i allowed to convert muslims away from islam???  (Read 13324 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Am i allowed to convert muslims away from islam???
« on: November 13, 2007, 05:33:11 AM »
Im from nottingham england where there are loads of the scum. I know a few and i have debates with them. Without sounding arrogant my knowledge on islam is pretty incredible and better than 99 percent of clerics, So as you can see i completely ruin them in debates. Their faith has got weaker and they have stopped going to the mosque etc.

So the question is, i agree i should not make jews leave their faith, that is wrong, but if i can make muslims leave islam, then surely thats one less potential terrorist, as all muslims should be terrorists.

Now im not trying to convert them to a religion of my own, im simply trying to make them lose faith in their own death cult. Is this allowed in the jtf?????

newman

Re: Am i allowed to convert muslims away from islam???
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 05:44:37 AM »
Converting muSSlims away from their nazi ideology is a righteous act.

Trying to convert Jews is punnishable by death.

Do the former.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 06:09:50 AM »
In my oppinion, I can't speak for JTF, is this a duty for every Christian. O0

But please don't try to proselytize the Jews or other Christian confessions.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 06:24:58 AM »
Yes convert them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 06:29:44 AM »

I havnt, if you read my post you will see i said it was WRONG to proselytize jews. What i was asking was whether i could make muzzies leave their death cult...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 06:34:01 AM »

I havnt, if you read my post you will see i said it was WRONG to proselytize jews. What i was asking was whether i could make muzzies leave their death cult...

Yes you are right. I apologize  :-[
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »
1- Trying to convert a Jew to another religion is forbidden.
2- Trying to convert a Goy to Judaism is also forbidden.
3- It's allowed to point out mistakes in Goyshe religions. So you can debate with Muslims and tell them what you find wrong in their books. But you must be carefull not to lead them towards atheism. If you feel a Muslim can become a Noahide, or believe in Hashem outside Islam, that's ok. But if the Muslim might become a secular, better keep silent.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 05:55:37 PM »
In reading and interacting on forums for ex muslims, Ive noticed for some reason alot of them seem to become athiests when they leave islam.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 06:01:56 PM »
In reading and interacting on forums for ex muslims, Ive noticed for some reason alot of them seem to become athiests when they leave islam.

Thats a very bad thing though.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 06:02:41 PM »
Im from nottingham england where there are loads of the scum. I know a few and i have debates with them. Without sounding arrogant my knowledge on islam is pretty incredible and better than 99 percent of clerics, So as you can see i completely ruin them in debates. Their faith has got weaker and they have stopped going to the mosque etc.

So the question is, i agree i should not make jews leave their faith, that is wrong, but if i can make muslims leave islam, then surely thats one less potential terrorist, as all muslims should be terrorists.

Now im not trying to convert them to a religion of my own, im simply trying to make them lose faith in their own death cult. Is this allowed in the jtf?????

How did you gain such knowledge on Islam?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 06:10:36 PM »
3- It's allowed to point out mistakes in Goyshe religions. So you can debate with Muslims and tell them what you find wrong in their books. But you must be carefull not to lead them towards atheism. If you feel a Muslim can become a Noahide, or believe in Hashem outside Islam, that's ok. But if the Muslim might become a secular, better keep silent.

I agree with Raul...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 06:17:36 PM »
Christians4Jews, please be very careful about converting Muslims away from Islam. 

In the U.S., about two years ago, this Coptic Christian family in New Jersey was slaughtered by Muslims in Jersey City, New Jersey.  The police did not label it as a hate crime.  But apparently, the man (who might have been a former Muslim) was interacting with Muslims on forums, and probably other places.  And there was no sign of anyone forcibly breaking into the house.  So the man probably just let the Muslims, with whom he was acquainted, into his house. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 06:30:21 PM »

Thats a very bad thing though.

Its not a good thing, its a fact though, and Im not sure why it happens really.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 06:58:59 PM »
If you can succeed in getting muzzies to leave islam, that is the best thing you can do. They in turn will help spread the word on the true face of islam.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 08:01:58 PM »
Just becareful with the Muzzies.  They are sick serpents with venom
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 08:41:31 PM »
OP, PLEASE be careful around those people.
Some of them would think nothing of killing you for speaking against Islam.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 09:20:39 PM »

Do the former.

Yes, according to Shulchan Aruch, anyone who converts or tries to convert a Jew is sentenced to death. And the Jew who accepts to be converted is also Chaiav Mita. That's why I disagree with JTF making alliances with American Fundamentalist Christians. They may not proselityze, but in case a Jew wants to be baptized.... do you think they'll say NO? JTF supports them for struggling against sexual immorality. However a sexual immoral person can still do Teshuvah. Someone who leads a Jew ashtray cannot. So, why supporting a sin with no possible Teshuvah, just to combat another sin? What is worse? A goy willing to commit immorality, or a goy ready to baptize a Jew?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 09:22:19 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

newman

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 12:37:52 AM »

Do the former.

Yes, according to Shulchan Aruch, anyone who converts or tries to convert a Jew is sentenced to death. And the Jew who accepts to be converted is also Chaiav Mita. That's why I disagree with JTF making alliances with American Fundamentalist Christians. They may not proselityze, but in case a Jew wants to be baptized.... do you think they'll say NO? JTF supports them for struggling against sexual immorality. However a sexual immoral person can still do Teshuvah. Someone who leads a Jew ashtray cannot. So, why supporting a sin with no possible Teshuvah, just to combat another sin? What is worse? A goy willing to commit immorality, or a goy ready to baptize a Jew?

Good points.

However, JTF needs to have christian allies to save America and the west.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 10:55:08 AM »
I think that convincing Muslims to renounce Islam is very positive even in the case that Islam is replaced with another evil belief. Islam is a very organized movement set to destroy all non Muslims, anything that replaces it would likely be much more benign.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 11:17:58 PM »
a lot of ex-mulims i spoke are atheists
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 11:20:25 PM »
I think that convincing Muslims to renounce Islam is very positive even in the case that Islam is replaced with another evil belief. Islam is a very organized movement set to destroy all non Muslims, anything that replaces it would likely be much more benign.

take care to convince muslims. they do nothing but talking about peace once you talk about religion.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 01:20:07 AM »

I'm not sure I understand 3.

I would think even an atheist is better than a Muslim. 

Put it another way...suppose someone was a Satanist.  Would it be wrong to try to convert him out of his religion, even at the risk of making him an atheist?

A Muslim is not praying to the God of the Jews or Christians.  He is praying to Allah, a pagan moon God who preaches evil.  Islam is morally equivalent to Satanism.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 01:23:13 AM »

Do the former.

Good points.

However, JTF needs to have christian allies to save America and the west.

Yes, newman indeed. Let's forget about saving some muSSlims and if they convert they may have anti-semetic and anti-Israel tendencies and can't take the conversion and break away from the religion and revert to their old jew-hating nazi muslim worship practices.

newman

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 01:29:22 AM »
It is better to be an atheist or pagan than a muSSlim.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 01:41:54 AM »
It is better to be an atheist or pagan than a muSSlim.

Me is wanted too now all a da upinian yar rigteous jentals an joos. henc i made a poll fo da peeplu to vode.
salaami - à l'ail avec chateaux petrus '78. O0