Author Topic: Apes spitting in the food.  (Read 1503 times)

newman

Apes spitting in the food.
« on: November 21, 2007, 01:18:19 AM »
Chaim wisely refrains from eating in restaurants that have non-human staff after jesse jackboot's admissions.

Not only will blacks spit in honky's food, but wetbacks will spit in gringo's food and muSSlims will spoit in infidel's food.

Has anyone published a "Human-restauraunt and Diners" guide? If not, how do you ensure you're eating in human-staffed establishments?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Apes spitting in the food.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 01:33:53 AM »
Newman...  Now I agree with you 100% but I must ask that on one thread you are talking about "marketablitiy" and not being able to state that races may not, in fact, be "equal" but here you make referance to non-human?   ???  Do not get me wrong.... I agree with you but just beg to question..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 01:43:33 AM »
Newman...  Now I agree with you 100% but I must ask that on one thread you are talking about "marketablitiy" and not being able to state that races may not, in fact, be "equal" but here you make referance to non-human?   ???  Do not get me wrong.... I agree with you but just beg to question..

'Non-human' by culture, not race. 'Crazy' Joe Clark is of their race but a finer human being you'd never meet. Unfortunately he represents about 5% of that race.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 10:04:35 AM »
There you have it. Your example speaks for itself....  the NORM is one thing NOT the exception...  thus concluding that there may well be differences.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 02:39:42 PM »
I like fast food in Israel. They have kosher Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken there. When I started to eat only kosher meat 11 years ago, I missed what I used to eat so I love eating there in Israel and it's part of my Israel trips. It's just a part of going to Israel. And there you don't have affirmative action problems although some places hire Arabs but the kosher meat fast food places usually don't. The only fast food places I've seen them working at is Sbarro (The same one they bombed in the past.).

The religious and right-wing of Israel should start a campaign to boycott any business that employs arabs

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 10:55:44 AM »
Good to restrain from fast food! Not only is it unhealthy but I don't trust the workers. So I too refrain from those nasty places. Like I mentioned before I had a terrible experience a LONG time ago. 2 hispanic women literally poured hairs all over my order. It was sick. I told the manager he looked over at them to ask them what happened, and they just looked at each other not understanding English! I was sickened and mad! So they basically got away with it. If they would have gotten yelled at or fired, then the manager would have been "racist". Its incredible what these people get away with.
 I HATE fast food!!!! I would never eat at those sick places.

That is what happens when fobbed out immigrants get preference for employment over native born citizens.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .