Author Topic: Evil Prince Charlie hows his hate for Israel  (Read 3356 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Evil Prince Charlie hows his hate for Israel
« on: November 16, 2007, 07:28:44 AM »
Let the weasel stay in Londonstan          http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1195127520272&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull   

'Charles' aides rejected trip to Israel'
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

Prince Charles' office rejected an invitation for his top aides to visit Israel because of fears the trip would be used to bolster the country's international image, a Jewish British newspaper reported Friday.

Prince Charles.
Photo: AP [file]
The Jewish Chronicle said it had seen e-mails exchanged earlier this year between the prince's private secretary, Sir Michael Peat, and deputy private secretary Clive Alderton discussing an invitation for the pair to visit Israel as guests of the Knesset.

The trip was intended to lay the groundwork for a possible visit by Charles, heir to the British throne.

The newspaper reported that Peat initially replied to Israel's then-ambassador to Britain, Zvi Heifetz, that "the invitation is hugely appreciated and Clive and I would love to come."

But in a later message to Peat, Alderton wrote: "Safe to assume there is no chance of this visit ever actually happening?

"Acceptance would make it hard to avoid the many ways in which Israel would want (Charles) to help burnish its international image. In which case, let's agree a way to lower his expectations."

The Foreign Ministry declined to comment on the report.

Charles' office, Clarence House, did not deny the e-mail exchange was genuine, but said it was "simply an internal e-mail about a possible visit by Clarence House officials to Israel."

"Any potential visit by the Prince of Wales would be undertaken at the recommendation of the government," a spokeswoman said on condition of anonymity in keeping with palace policy.

No British royal has ever paid a state visit to Israel, although Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem in 1994.

He attended a ceremony honoring his mother, Princess Alice of Greece, for saving Greek Jews during World War II.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 10:02:29 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Re: Evil Prince Charlie hows his hate for Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 10:07:09 AM »
Like Israel needs the "human tampon" to fix its image... ;D
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 10:08:10 AM »
No British royal has ever paid a state visit to Israel, although Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem in 1994.

He attended a ceremony honoring his mother, Princess Alice of Greece, for saving Greek Jews during World War II.

That's not true. Prince Charles came to Rabin's funeral.

Yes thats true but not an official visit,and why would'nt he like Rabin he wanted to give ERETZ YISRAEL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:08:43 AM »
Like Israel needs the "human tampon" to fix its image... ;D
True lol ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 10:13:14 AM »
There are speculations that Prince Charles converted to Islam. Personally, I believe its true.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »
There are speculations that Prince Charles converted to Islam. Personally, I believe its true.

He's stupid, mixed up and immoral enough to do it.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 10:25:19 AM »

Well, I don't know about that.  However, officially one of the Queen's titles is Defender of the Faith...yet she allows the country to be overrun by Muslims.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 10:28:58 AM »
That's true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 10:33:32 AM »

Well, I don't know about that.  However, officially one of the Queen's titles is Defender of the Faith...yet she allows the country to be overrun by Muslims.

Well noone knows for sure. I am saying what the speculations in Britain are, due to his Dhimmi like behaviour, praising of Islam and others. Perhaps one of the reasons why Queen will not pass the crown to him, but to William.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~