Author Topic: Killing all muslims  (Read 7947 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Killing all muslims
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 09:49:39 AM »
It makes me sick reading this and hearing righteous Jews exclaming how they wish to Kill people and then hearing a group of muslims discussing how Jewish people are amazingly intelligent and the muslims should try being peaceful..................AND THEN hearing muslims declaring death upon jews, america and the entire west!

There is TOO much contrast between views and differences.........YOU CANNOT GENERALIZE WHEN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL SIDES.

ftf

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »
It makes me sick reading this and hearing righteous Jews exclaming how they wish to Kill people and then hearing a group of muslims discussing how Jewish people are amazingly intelligent and the muslims should try being peaceful..................AND THEN hearing muslims declaring death upon jews, america and the entire west!

There is TOO much contrast between views and differences.........YOU CANNOT GENERALIZE WHEN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ALL SIDES.

Generalising too much is a great sin, however in order to survive you sometimes have to make some generalisations.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »
I disagree with that. In order to survive you need to stand firm and not lose grip of your own beliefs, not generalize and attack others. There is a form of attacking a belief but not a general people who differ in beliefs.

ftf

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »
I disagree with that. In order to survive you need to stand firm and not lose grip of your own beliefs, not generalize and attack others. There is a form of attacking a belief but not a general people who differ in beliefs.
Say you have a predominantly muslim village from which rockets are beign fired at Israel, would you agree that it should bombed?

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 11:38:49 AM »

Sarah, yes, you are right, we must attack a belief, actually, we must eliminate it. I also feel a little uneasy about supporting a genocide of any people but how do you eliminate a belief system with over a billion followers that has been around 1,400 years. I would love to know, any ideas. Converting 5 to 10% away from it will not do us much good. Just differing in beliefs and wanting to kill all those who differ with your beliefs is quite different, remember, their book is the one that states they should kill those that differ, not your book that I share or my other book, NT. I am not trying to be sarcastic or on the attack here but seriously, if you have any ideas how to attack their vile beliefs into oblivion without actually attacking individual people I would truly love to hear them.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

ftf

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 11:45:23 AM »
firster555: sarah is not a christian.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »
I don't think it should have to come to killing all of them.  Granted, the ones that have engaged in terrorist acts should be killed.  But I agree with what Chaim says.  Give them money to leave.  Stop paying their gas and electricity, and stop giving them welfare benefits.  On a global scale, we need to find an alternative to oil, which the Arab regimes use as Damocles sword on our heads.  Take away the oil, and they have nothing. 

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »
firster555: sarah is not a christian.

ftf, I believed she is Jewish, I was just pointing out, that I as a Christian, besides sharing half a book with her, also share the disdain that islam has for both of us. I do not get to visit this forum that often but from what I have seen Sarah seems to be quite symphatetic to islam, if this is correct I am just wondering why.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

ftf

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 12:09:41 PM »
She isn't actually Jewish either, she's an ex-muslim, who was thinking about becoming a Jew, but from what she has been posting recently, I think she now seems rather unsure.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 05:29:47 PM »
Something must be done because just sitting on it get us nowhere!
The moment we stop or begin to let down they will try to take over and impose their laws and claim it as Muslim land.

What we MUST do is spread the word. Register at all message boards that you can. Tell them about the evils of Islam. Go to YOUTUBE every day and do your duty!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 05:39:17 PM »
I don't wish death upon anyone but unless that perverted gets modernized and reformed I really don't give a rats [censored] what hapens to them
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 07:11:25 PM »
It would be a better idea not too let the Muslims into America ( or what ever Country you live in ). For people in America, I suggest we join some kind of a Militia. I have a bad feeling though, the Government would go after every Militia, before they would kick down the doors of Muslim homes, in muslim neighbor hoods and drag the vermin terrorists out of the house. All of our leaders or spineless jelly fish. Make no mistake about it, if the Government does not protect us, WE THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT OURSELVES.
No peace, without FREEDOM.