Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New JTF Videos (11/13)  (Read 37071 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New JTF Videos (11/13)
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 09:53:43 AM »
(Ron Paul's Nazi Connections)

Removed for terms violations. Did anyone get to see it?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 10:11:14 AM »
yes i8 got the same but i saw it earlier 
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
this one demands an explanation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 10:39:41 AM »
                                                                                                                        בס''ד

We had over 5,000 views and 700 comments in just one day on the Ron Paul video. As mentioned on another thread, we were NUMBER ONE for comments on "People and Blogs" and reached number 12 for number of comments on ALL videos for all of youtube. So this was going to be a big one for us.

The Nazi staff of youtube has obviously declared war on our videos. They allow outright Nazi videos and Muslim terrorist videos but our videos and accounts they are automatically taking down. This is pure anti-Semitism. I wouldn't be surprised if the self-hating Jewish founders of google/youtube hire mostly Arabs, Muslims and black apes to run their "support staff" that decide what videos to allow. Youtube promotes certain videos that it chooses, and they are almost always the most evil and immoral filth.

Incidentally, the youtube Nazis have not only removed the Ron Paul video, they also permanently disabled the account it was on, which was called "goodbeatsevil". This was done after only one video was removed. So they are breaking all of their own Nazi "rules" to ban us.

I am going to continue placing our videos on youtube every week, but I think we need some strong backup sites on liveleak. By the way, have we ever gotten any new members from liveleak? Aharon from our Hebrew forum has an account there under the name "JudeaDefender".

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »
can the Ron Paul's Nazi Connections be reposted?

Not on youtube. When you attempt to reupload a video that was removed, it is automatically rejected. But we certainly should post these videos on liveleak unless someone has a better suggestion. Obviously liveleak is much smaller than youtube.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
Myspace accounts filled with jtf videos
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2007, 11:15:30 AM »

בס''ד

Mord, did anyone ever tell you that you're a genius? That sounds like a great idea. Myspace is also huge.

I have to learn how myspace works. Do they have censorship there too? And how do we promote our accounts there? I've got to study it. You guys have to remember that I come from a different generation. I'm almost 51 years old. I don't know anything about myspace but I'm going to look at it today.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2007, 11:18:41 AM »
many members here are members of  myspace no they would'nt censor tapes

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2007, 12:28:58 PM »
The Youtube Nazis have now removed the video on the Annapolis summit and permanently disabled the account.

BTW, myspace also has a policy against "racism, bigotry" etc. etc. So you never know what might happen there but it's worth trying. They have an area where you can upload videos and they have a search engine system just like youtube. Our big focus should be bringing people to this forum to join us.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
Once your tapes are up all the people who are on can link and then their friends can link it's like a  chain letter

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2007, 12:36:44 PM »
You also have got DAILYMOTION.
isslamic propaganda is overwhelming there...
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2007, 01:20:58 PM »

בס''ד

Mord, did anyone ever tell you that you're a genius? That sounds like a great idea. Myspace is also huge.

I have to learn how myspace works. Do they have censorship there too? And how do we promote our accounts there? I've got to study it. You guys have to remember that I come from a different generation. I'm almost 51 years old. I don't know anything about myspace but I'm going to look at it today.

Chaim, I'll be more than happy to help you if you consider using MySpace as a vehicle to make JTF a mass movement. I'll even relinquish control of the unofficial JTF MySpace page I set up (http://www.myspace.com/jewishtaskforce).

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »
Is there any other way to see the Annapolis video ? If someone can post me a link to download I will be very grateful.

Thanks !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 09:20:59 PM »
nice job ben alan...  I loved the post "I converted to Islam....Now I can beat my wife..."  That was fantastic...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »

בס''ד

Chaim, I'll be more than happy to help you if you consider using MySpace as a vehicle to make JTF a mass movement. I'll even relinquish control of the unofficial JTF MySpace page I set up (http://www.myspace.com/jewishtaskforce).
Hey i'm on your site friends :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 09:57:10 PM »
I think I once read that myspace allows just about anything except naked pictures.  Once when I was browsing through the site though, there were many women who had pictures that were close enough to that though. 

I think it's odd that people do that.   

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 10:04:16 PM »
The first two need to be reuploaded they were deleted
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh