Author Topic: How many Jews have to be massacred, before the Arabs are removed from Israel?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
How many Jews have to be massacred before the Arabs are thrown out?  It's  astonishing to me how the majority of Israelis can swallow these massacres year, after year, after year,  and continue to vote in the same treacherous leaders into power.  To Olmert, and other leftists, Jewish blood is cheap as long as it's not their own. And if religious blood is spilt, on the alter of sacrifice for the Arab, the Jewish leftists actually enjoy it.   It's become routine and matter of fact, that Jews in Israel will continue to be massacred by Arab animals,  year after year, with no end in sight, right inside our own Jewish state.  How can the majority of Israelis vote for Sharon and Olmert in back to back elections?   Don't we ever learn from our mistakes.  It's a  Jewish ghetto mentality that keeps putting the same treacherous leaders in power year after year.  We deserve a lot better than this!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
The title caught my eye.  Kahane and Sforno were 100% right.  Sadly the entire Western World is governed by individuals/groups which care not for its citizens only for their narrow minded elitist utopian ineptitutes.....Including Israel....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
if Olmert's in charge..... too many
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
if Olmert's in charge..... too many

How Olmert still remains in power is just unbelievable.  The corruption in Israeli govenrment is so deep, that he is  able to hang onto his power, and remain in office.    However, like I said, the majority of the Israelis don't seem to have enough of a problem with Olmert to demand that he step down.  Very sad and dissapointing to say the least.  The entire Israeli society has been paying with their lives for years by voting these treacherous Prime Ministers into power.  Honest to God, doesn't the Israeli public ever learn?  I think the next war will a be a rude awakening for the wealthy and liberal-left wing Israeli Jews, who love the Arabs so much, as the missles start hitting their towns and homes.    They will feel the pain as well in the next war.  Nobody is immune.
as well. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
All ready too many. But this won't stop Condeslezza Ricearoni from dealing with the Fatah Terrorists
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I just read on ynet that Bushtamante called smolmert to offer his condolences. The sad this is that Olmert is probably happy that these jewish kids died. As long as his scum children are safe all over the world and his tv has the jew hating manchester soccer games on, he is worry free. Please g-d, make olmerts prostate cancer start spreading to save all these innocent jews.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Sergio 11

I wouldn't have a problem if the people killed year in year out are traitors to the jewish people like the leftist scum but it almost seems like its the right wing fair minded people are the ones constantly being targeted...

I could never live in a country which wanted to hand over land even after being attacked mercilessly with no reply...

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
I think it might take alot of Jeiwish blood to be spilled so we Jews finally get it. Sadly, what I said is probably true.

The leftists and wealthy people need to feel the pain from the Arabs.  Thats when things will change quickly.  Believe you me!   If you notice, the Arabs never  aim their  missles into Televiv.  That's off limits.  Because the wealthy Kikes would demand the army do something permanently to stop the Arabs.  And the Arabs know this.  They shoot the missles as far north as the Kike Olmert will allow them to.   Kike Olmert needs Arab missles aimed at his house.   Then things would change.   He should be riding public transportation buses and have to worry about suicide bombers too.  You see,  these kikes don't care about the average Israeli, as long as they are safe.

Offline dgw16

• New JTFer
Unless there is a coup in Israel, nothing will change. I worry that Israel is doomed.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Unless there is a coup in Israel, nothing will change. I worry that Israel is doomed.
You and me both.  Sadly, the Jews will never learn.  They've been a "stiff necked people" for over 4000 years now... :'(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.