Author Topic: I really shouldn't read this part of the forum.  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
I really shouldn't read this part of the forum.
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:55:59 PM »
First let me say you will see a number of typo's and you are going to have to get used to them for a week or two.

I was cutting some meat, not pork because while I am a Christian I don't eat pork, I badly cut my left thumb.  Stitches were required and it has a big bandage.  Cumberson typing with one thumb out of commission.

I am not going to worry about the typo's for a while... you can live with it for a while if I can.

The problem with Islam is it has never undergone a reformation and reformations don't happen until total defeat of the adherents take place.  This defeat can come from within or from without.

Until the end of the second world war Japan had a living god in the form of the emperor.  Germany had a nut case and viewing newsreels of the day, Bonzai for the Japanese and Heil Hitlers from the nazi's, one would never have guess either society would ever be able to shake the bonds of their fanaticism.

What it took to make the changes, to turn Japan and Germany into modern democracies, was total humiliating defeat. We fought the war until they could fight no longer and it became appearant to even the most rabid supporter to keep fighting meant extinction.

I am afraid the world no longer has the stomach for the kind of warfare required to defeat this enemy which is why the United States will ultimately lose in Iraq.

It is Israel's unwillingness to apply this style of war to their borders which is why I fear for Israel's ultimate defeat. If we keep this up Israel and the west will not go out with a bang but a whimper.

Egypt knew this.  I heard Israel threatened Egypt with total destruction, not in the form of an atomic bumb but a single well placed conventional bomb into the Aswan high damn, which brought Egypt to the peace table. 

When I view the topics concerning
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006