Author Topic: Small Town Overcome By Mysterious Ape Sightings  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Small Town Overcome By Mysterious Ape Sightings
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 07:04:58 PM »
Hehe, that title completely threw me off.  "This can't possibly be news, I have mysterious ape sightings daily!"   :D
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 07:48:09 PM »
Now that i look at it
these ape sightings have really got out of hand
they must have originated from Africa ^-^

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 08:59:06 PM »
The ape might have been Al Sharpton sitting up in a tree eating a banana.  If they wanted to catch him, just put a greasy cheeseburger, a load of fries and a giant milkshake under the tree.  That fat gorilla  couldn't resist coming down for that.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 07:27:47 PM »
It might be Barack Obama(raymes with Osama) there.