Author Topic: Missing Jewish Teen Possibly Headed to NY: PHOTO AND INFO INSIDE  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Missing Jewish Teen Possibly Headed to NY: PHOTO AND INFO INSIDE
« on: November 15, 2007, 08:47:52 PM »
NOTE: OFTEN THESE ARE HOAXES, BUT THIS IS AUTHENTIC. I CONFIRMED IT WITH THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE OFFICIAL POSTER FROM THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1083112&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Her name is Shana Colby and she's 16 years old, blonde, and blue eyed.
    There are a lot of theories that she may have gone to New York and the hope is that especially with the everyone-knows-everyone factor in the Jewish world that someone will know someone who has information.
    We think she may be in danger and whatever anyone can do to help the situation would be appreciated. So if you guys could forward this email to as many people as you think would help that would be great (especially those of you in the metro-politan day schools).

this is the email from her mom:
    Click on the link below to view Shana's poster from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1083112&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Debbie
    [email protected]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Missing Jewish Teen Possibly Headed to NY: PHOTO AND INFO INSIDE
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 09:12:48 PM »
Spread the word, you can help save a life.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 11:04:30 PM »
Paging FOTL

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 11:21:43 PM »
Why did she run away?

Who cares?
people are naturally curious

But this girl has the right to some privacy. Why she ran is none of our business. We need to make sure she is ok, that's all.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 12:37:25 AM »
Paging FOTL

I don't think that this is a topic for jokes. This is very serious. Just imagine if this was your sister/daughter, whatever and people were making jokes.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 12:50:56 AM »
Paging FOTL

I don't think that this is a topic for jokes. This is very serious. Just imagine if this was your sister/daughter, whatever and people were making jokes.

If this was my sister/daughter I would be out looking for her.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 07:03:44 AM »
RICHMOND
VA
United States 
Shana may travel to Richmond, Virginia, or to Brooklyn or Monsey, New York. Her ears are pierced. 
She may travel to Richmond Virgina thats where she's from,monsey is she a chassid :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 08:39:10 AM »
Monsey is not only Hassidic. There is a large "Modern Orthodox" community there and also there are "drop out teens" with whom she might hang around with.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:44:59 AM by Yisrael »