Author Topic: Many here are more knowledgable then I so here's a question on Iraq  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Saddam appears to be facing the gallows and while Shites are celebrating in the streets there is strong fear this may be the final straw that plunges Iraq into a civil war.

This is crazy Muslim behavior if I view it correctly.

Appears the Sunni's are the ones pushing towards civil war and the way I view it it would be the Sunni's that would lose.

This religion of mohammad (may piss be upon him) is crazy.

So what is the view from Israel?
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Many here are more knowledgable then I so here's a question on Iraq
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 02:39:11 AM »
Raptorman, I can't comment on how Israelis view the Hussein verdict, but I would like to share a thought which crossed my mind while listening to the "propaganda" news reports all day in which the death sentence is being portrayed as "a great event" in the new "Iraqi Democracy".

The talking head commentators all were presenting various scenes of small gangs of Iraqis in the streets; all of which were supposedly shouting with glee at the thought that "at last...Saddam is going to get his just reward by hanging!".

However, ask yourself this question:  When did you ever not see hordes of demented Muslims shouting, shooting, and screaming, simply at the prospect of anybodys' death, torture, mutilation or suffering?

I saw not a vindicated citizenry experiencing "closure", but the same old savages in the streets of the Middle East; happy to know blood is to be spilled, and lusting for more with an insatiable bloodlust.

It wouldn't matter to those animals if it's Saddam who's going to be hung, or their own mother; these are sub-humans who literally throw a party when their own children strap on bombs and kill themselves along with dozens of innocents.

Massuh's prediction:
Those insects in Babylon (at the time of this writing) are probably already engaged in a internecine blood bath.

Before, during, and after Saddam's final sentence is carried out, the insects will launch a tremendous internecine bloodbath.

And; long after Saddam is forgotten, the same insects and all of their descendants, will launch more orgies of blood and murder against each other as well as everyone else.

Once again, JTF was RIGHT from the very beginning!

Billions and trillions of $$$$, and thousands of Americans dead or disabled, with no end in sight....with the end result Moslem maniacs murdering each other.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Re: Many here are more knowledgable then I so here's a question on Iraq
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 07:42:00 AM »
Thank you for clearing that up, MassuhDGoodName.

Your predictions make perfect sense when viewed in the light of the teachings of the prophet (may piss be upon him).

Where else can you find teachings where when a young man is caught stealing learned village elders sentence him to have his sister raped by the learned village elders as just punishment? Under what other teachings can you find where Friday nights entertainment features a young girl who was raped sentenced to be executed by stoning? Friday night public executions can be so much fun for the entire family.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006