Author Topic: Our video on Ron Paul is #1 for "Most Discussed"!  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Our video on Ron Paul is #1 for "Most Discussed"!
« on: November 15, 2007, 06:01:58 PM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

Our video exposing the Nazi Ron Paul, yimach shmo vezichro, is #1 today for "Most Discussed" on "People and Blogs"! And we're #14 for "Most Discussed" among ALL videos on Youtube today!

This will probably drop off tomorrow because youtube doesn't keep videos that are more than a day old on those lists.

Have you seen all of the Nazi comments from Ron Paul supporters? His campaign represents a very dangerous threat to all Bible-believing Jews and Christians.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 01:00:27 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Our video on Ron Paul is #3 for "Most Discussed"!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 07:07:31 PM »
Ron Paul is a disaster. I don't understand why people like him. But then again, I voted for Bush. Guess I don't have any room to speak lol. GBU Chaim.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »
If you look at recent ratings, it's either 1 star or 5 stars,

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:40:15 PM »
Great, even though the Nazis have colluded together to rate the video down, many people are seeing it. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 07:44:48 PM »
Ron Paul is a disaster. I don't understand why people like him. But then again, I voted for Bush. Guess I don't have any room to speak lol. GBU Chaim.

The question isn't "did you vote for Bush"...it's "did you hold your nose while doing it" :-)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 09:16:15 PM »
That's very good.  Let's hope it stays up one week before they take it down.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 10:46:50 PM »
B"H

It's now at number two for the "Most Discussed (Today) - People & Blogs" at the time I'm typing this. We're also now at number fifteen for "Most Discussed (Today)." I believe we can easily reach number one. I literally get at least five responses from the Ron Paul cult the minute I post a comment. We should all comment on this video.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 10:52:57 PM »
Ron Paul supporters often write on youtube 'If you are doing a video about him, he must be a big deal'.

How about the fact that thousands of these morons are watching this video, rating it, commenting on it multiple times, posting hate, flagging the video, and visiting this forum as guests?

Ron Paul is a big deal. Not because he is an Islamofascist appeasing, Jew-baiting, swine, or because he has even a remote shot in the election. He is a big deal to us because he is a big deal on the internet, which, frankly, is a big deal. His name has consistently been one of the top-ranked searched terms on the most popular search engines.

What these morons don't realize is that they are helping JTF become as popular on the net as Ron Paul, whether they like it or not.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 10:55:44 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 11:27:05 PM »
Great Idea Chaim, you finally put Ron Paul in  his place on YT!  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 11:53:03 PM »
Ron Paul is a nazi traitor

Boeregeneraal

Re: Our video on Ron Paul is #1 for "Most Discussed"!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 01:09:04 AM »
Congratulations JTF and JTFers! O0 O0

Offline Bababooey

• New JTFer
  • Hey Bosssth!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 02:45:46 PM »
The Ron Paul video has been removed!  >:(

The Ron Paul zombies probably complained about it and had it removed!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 07:46:23 PM »
I like Cosmo Kramer,he's really cool! Glad he's a fellow Jew.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »
Neither do i it must be run by 3rd world people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »
Yeah, there's a very sweet lady named nyculla on YouTube that uploaded one video on Ron Paul and then got attacked by hordes of Paul supporters, calling her all sorts of names.

She's a different sort of lady, politically.  I can't tell if she's liberal or conservative.  Sometimes she seems to be one and sometimes the other.  Maybe she just thinks for herself.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2007, 02:20:19 AM »
Yeah, there's a very sweet lady named nyculla on YouTube that uploaded one video on Ron Paul and then got attacked by hordes of Paul supporters, calling her all sorts of names.

She's a different sort of lady, politically.  I can't tell if she's liberal or conservative.  Sometimes she seems to be one and sometimes the other.  Maybe she just thinks for herself.

Do you know if she supports any particular candidate(s)?