Author Topic: Remember Mel Gibson's movie the Passion?  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Remember Mel Gibson's movie the Passion?
« on: November 16, 2007, 07:53:07 AM »
Remember when it hardly was going to be recognized and all of a sudden every other Jew on the planet was complaining about the anti-semitism in the movie gave it more and more recognition?

Yeh, the same might end up happening if we keep doing videos about Ron Paul.  Certainly we need to keep collecting ammunition on him if he ever does end up becoming a serious candidate...but he really should be ignored

Now we have established he's a scumbag...no need to beat up a dead Muslim terrorist, so to speak.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Remember Mel Gibson's movie the Passion?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 08:02:33 AM »
Yea we need too.. 2 Brothers both Christian's at my gym each donated 100$  to Pauls in each quarter when i showed them what he's really about they stopped supporting as well as their cousin
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:04:15 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »
Yea we need too.. 2 Brothers both Christian's at my gym each donated 100$  to Pauls in each quarter when i showed them what he's really about they stopped supporting as well as their cousin

Now they should be donating to JTF ;-)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 09:43:01 PM »
Remember when it hardly was going to be recognized and all of a sudden every other Jew on the planet was complaining about the anti-semitism in the movie gave it more and more recognition?
Yea, that is what liberal Jews fight for, instead of Jewish lives, that fight about movies
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »

Good job, mord!   O0
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris