Author Topic: CNN and Christian's Warriors  (Read 2166 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
CNN and Christian's Warriors
« on: September 04, 2007, 10:53:50 AM »
They mentioned the names of some grassroots-type organizations.  They seem like good people but some of them need to expand their agenda/positions a little more than just the issues of gay marriage and abortion. 

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: CNN and Christian's Warriors
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 07:49:44 AM »
Anyone remember the names of any of those organizations?

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:53:04 AM »
They mentioned the names of some grassroots-type organizations.  They seem like good people but some of them need to expand their agenda/positions a little more than just the issues of gay marriage and abortion. 

Those issues are important but to be fixated on them while muslims are poised to kill us all is plain stupid IMO.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 08:06:49 AM »

Those issues are important but to be fixated on them while muslims are poised to kill us all is plain stupid IMO.

Some of the groups are good. 

I don't recall the details but John Hagee did some interesting things at the place of worship where he preaches, to sort of commemorate Israel. 

The CNN program mentioned that a Christian group or a leader of one went to Israel to give a tour to some Christians and explained to them about how no piece of Eretz Yisrael should be given away.

Some of these groups have similar goals as JTF so it would make sense for JTF to find out the names of the organizations, write them a letter about how they could make improvements to their organizations to their movements, etc.    I would guess that Jerry Falwell's Liberty University probably agrees with JTF on most (if not all) issues.  They were mentioned on the CNN program.

I don't expect millions of people to join JTF.  However, there could already be hundreds of thousands of people who consider themselves aligned with organizations, that have the same goals as JTF.  To make progress quicker, JTF needs to reach these organizations and then they could make improvements (if necessary) to the agendas of their organizations. 

If I remembered the names of the organizations from the CNN program, I wouldn't be asking about it in this thread.  I'm sure some others saw some of those CNN programs and might remember some of the names of the organizations. 

I don't think Youtube, by itself, is enough.  More needs to be done to make progress at a quicker pace. 

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 08:10:33 AM »

Some of these groups have similar goals as JTF so it would make sense for JTF to find out the names of the organizations, write them a letter about how they could make improvements to their organizations to their movements, etc.    I would guess that Jerry Falwell's Liberty University probably agrees with JTF on most (if not all) issues.  They were mentioned on the CNN program.

As long as they're like Hagee and oppose trying to convert Jews I can't see a problem.

Offline kahanewarrior

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 09:39:15 AM »
hagee sounds good he belives in joining forces and does not try to convert jews
a true good gentile

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 11:18:54 PM »

I do not like John Hagee. He may make some good statements on Israel and Islam but he is also an extreme anti-Catholic. I think given the threat to the America and the West by Islam, atheism, and cultural relative that Christians (evangelicals, mainstream protestants, orthodox, catholics ect) and Jews need to be united against these evils now more than ever. But people like John Hagee only serve to divide Christians against one another. He may not wish to convert Jews, but he does continually bash Catholics, the largest single religous group in the US, with a venomous hatred only rivaled by Ian Paisley, Bob Jones, and far-left Atheists. There are plently of good Protestant leaders in the US that are well worth listening to and admiring Pat Robertson and the late Jerry Falwell but Hagee is not one of them and any movement that chooses to associate itself with scum like him has no chance of ever building a mass movement in America.

I wonder why none of the priests at school taught me to hate Jews? According to Hagee I'm going against my faith by NOT being a Nazi:  ??? 
http://catholicleague.org/catalyst.php?year=2007&month=June&read=2264

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 05:32:59 AM »
CNN is way too liberal for any rightous or moral people.