Author Topic: Iranian TV: Zionists behind Saudi TV show wife-beating  (Read 5925 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Iranian TV: Zionists behind Saudi TV show wife-beating
« on: November 14, 2007, 12:21:18 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018803.php
Oh, we Zionist Crusaders are clever! We can alter the text of the Qur'an itself,http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/013833.php and as if that weren't enough, we can also put programs about how to beat one's wife (in accord with Qur'an 4:34, another Zionist-inspired text, doncha know) onto Saudi TV -- that's right, we can interfere with the programming in the Land of the Two Holy Sites itself!

"Iranian TV Reports on MEMRI TV Clips on Wife Beating in Islam," from MEMRITVhttp://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/1597.htm (thanks to Writer Mom):

Following are excerpts from an Iranian television program using clips from MEMRI TV, which aired on Channel 2 on Novemeber 5, 2007.
Reporter: A few days ago, a Saudi TV channel broadcast a program that caused an uproar throughout the world. Our show brings you this report.

Translator: How should one beat [one's wife], in your view? The beatings should be light and should avoid the face. The man should beat his wife in places where it won't leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand.

Reporter : Don't be amazed. You are hearing correctly. This show gives instructions on the proper way to beat your wife. My curiosity to see how this show reverberated led me to search the Internet. When I typed the name of the Al-'Arifi guy, I encountered a whole host of items denouncing this show. They all said that wife-beating stems from the laws of Islam. In one item, it even said that in Islamic countries, like Egypt, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Afghanistan, men beat their wifes and children once a day. In addition, I came across many clips of speeches on the rules of wife-beating, which served as a pretext for TV networks to present anti-Islamic propaganda. Such networks are more interested in psychological warfare than in presenting real news. This is true for Fox News, BBC, and all the other networks of the "cultural" NATO, or, in other words, all the Zionist, anti-Islamic networks. Even if we assume that the people who made the show about wife-beating were not acting on the orders of these media giants – judge for yourselves who profits from such shows, which lead to such extremist propaganda.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

Re: Iranian TV: Zionists behind Saudi TV show wife-beating
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 12:23:25 PM »
And next season Zionist Productions will be bringing us "How to mollest your camel".

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 12:24:58 PM »
Along with 'how to distribute goat meat after you have mollested it'
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 12:26:21 PM »
They are nuts :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 12:27:33 PM »

And don't miss the Zionist Productions' add-free special "How to hack off your daughter's clitoris" right after "101 uses for a piece of tin".

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 12:36:17 PM »

And don't miss the Zionist Productions' add-free special "How to hack off your daughter's clitoris" right after "101 uses for a piece of tin".

Prime time - 'The many ways in which to kill an infidel'

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »

or "How to run around like deranged sheep yelling and screaming "

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 12:44:33 PM »

'pedophilia in the sunna of the prophet 101'

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 07:42:06 PM »

"How to seduce your camel"

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 08:05:33 AM »

"How to seduce your camel"

'How to rape women'

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 04:05:37 AM »
And this is a religion of peace? :D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2007, 09:00:12 AM »
Blame the Joos for A-rab muslims raping your country for the last 1300 years; Loosers. :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »
Can't these morons ever come up with something new, this is like a broken record...
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 12:16:22 AM »
Can't these morons ever come up with something new, this is like a broken record...

The only new things they can come up with are new ways to committ barbaric savage acts.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 01:24:01 AM »

The only new things they can come up with are new ways to committ barbaric savage acts.

They went from just hijacking planes, to hijacking them and using them as a personal kamikaze's.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 01:32:04 AM »

They went from just hijacking planes, to hijacking them and using them as a personal kamikaze's.

Now all we can do is guess what new savagery they can come up with. It does not bother me as long as they do it to their own kind.

newman

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 01:34:20 AM »

Now all we can do is guess what new savagery they can come up with. It does not bother me as long as they do it to their own kind.

I think cutting off heads slowly with a 6 inch knife as opposed to the old method of a quick blow with a sharp sword is a recent muSSlim innovation.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 03:52:05 AM »

I think cutting off heads slowly with a 6 inch knife as opposed to the old method of a quick blow with a sharp sword is a recent muSSlim innovation.

I think so too. It clearly says in their koran to strike the necks of the infidels with the edge of a sword.