Author Topic: UK taxpayers fund 'virginity fix' procedure for Islamic maniacs  (Read 4086 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: UK taxpayers fund 'virginity fix' procedure for Islamic maniacs
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 02:57:17 PM »
What difference does it make? She's still not a virgin. I only want a natural virgin.

If you define virginity as having an intact hymen, she's a virgin.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 02:59:45 PM »
The same thing is happening in France on a large scale. And the taxpayers are paying for it!!!!!

Doctors said most patients are immigrants or British of ethnic origin.

:o :o :o England is finished

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 03:00:41 PM »
What difference does it make? She's still not a virgin. I only want a natural virgin.

If you define virginity as having an intact hymen, she's a virgin.

If she did the deed.. she's not a virgin.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 11:53:13 PM »
Read the Haj.

In Arab culture, if the girl isn't a virgin, she is killed.

It's called an honor killing.

I guess any procedure is worth it for these women to save their lives.

But British citizens should not have to pay for it. They weren't consulted as to whether they wanted the third world with all of it's savagery imported into their country.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 11:55:59 PM »
Read the Haj.

In Arab culture, if the girl isn't a virgin, she is killed.

It's called an honor killing.

I guess any procedure is worth it for these women to save their lives.

But British citizens should not have to pay for it. They weren't consulted as to whether they wanted the third world with all of it's savagery imported into their country.

Anyone who gets this procedure should go on a terrorist watch list.

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 12:12:53 AM »
"she's a slutty virgin"
:::D :::D

This is absolutely ridiculous, just shows how ridiculous muslims are ::)

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 12:19:47 AM »
"she's a slutty virgin"
:::D :::D

This is absolutely ridiculous, just shows how ridiculous muslims are ::)

Another riculous iSSlamic custom:

Prostitution is forbidden, yet one can marry a prostitute and divorce half an hour later. Talk about convenience!

ISSlam is not about virtue, purity or decency. It is simply a means of giving approval to every sordid, barbaric, vicious arab custom while masquerading as ethical monotheism.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 12:45:39 AM »
Ethical monotheism?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Muhammad bowed to three Meccan idols when the Meccans offered him money, power and women.

Could you imagine if you were leafing through the bible, and you see a passage where Pharoah offers Moses money, power and women to worship Amun-Ra and Moses says "Sure" "Praise to Amun-Ra!!!"

Wouldn't you say "Whoa, this Prophet is full of it"?

Muhammad was one of the most despicable human beigns ever to live.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 01:07:22 AM »
Ethical monotheism?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Muhammad bowed to three Meccan idols when the Meccans offered him money, power and women.

Could you imagine if you were leafing through the bible, and you see a passage where Pharoah offers Moses money, power and women to worship Amun-Ra and Moses says "Sure" "Praise to Amun-Ra!!!"

Wouldn't you say "Whoa, this Prophet is full of it"?

Muhammad was one of the most despicable human beigns ever to live.

Exactly.

That's why I said.."masquerading as ethical monotheism".

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »
Why should the taxpayers have to pay for their procedures?! It is the muzzie kurvas who want it, they should be the ones to pay.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 09:25:13 PM »
Why should the taxpayers have to pay for their procedures?! It is the muzzie kurvas who want it, they should be the ones to pay.

Because the minorities in Europe get a VIP - status.
Of course Jews and Righteous Gentiles are an exception to this rule...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 09:38:52 PM »
Here is a comment from a muslim that posts on jihadwatch about this subject......

Assalamau Laikum all,

You may indeed see this as a "sharia alert"... but down below there is a more fundamental issue.

Where is the disgrace in being a virgin on your wedding night...this keeps the wedding night special, something the modern kaffur knows little about.

The situation in the corrupt west regarding this is a nonsense....there will be virtually no womens who are virgins on their wedding night...utterly dispicable....why it's almost considered a sin to be a virgin these days.... where are your moral standards gone, what would Jesus PBUh have to say about this.

I vividly remember my own wedding night...I finished my degree at a uni in the UK at the age of 21 (where I met my Anwer, who as luck would have it was an Ahmadi too and had come to study from Lahore there) and we fell in love.

I went and got married in PAK to Anwer(25 years ago now) some 2 years later and moved into Anwer's house in Lahore with his parents as the extended family was a very noble institution at the time.

Both Anwer's Ami and Abu jaan were pleased as punch...as them welcomed naseem into the family.

I too was happy, I married the man I loved... anyway on our wedding night Ami jaan came along and spread a white sheet on our bed...which confused the hell out of me..."but Ami jaan...this could get ruined"...

"Naseem...hush!!" she said...."drink this milk and just make sure you sleep on the sheet".

In the morning Ami Jaan came in and whipped the soiled white sheet before you I could say "Ahhhh Ammmmi!"

Anyway, I bathed, got dressed in the bright red salwar kameez chosen for me, went downstairs for breakfast, and lo behold...the neighbourhood womens are there and Ami Jaan is displaying the soiled sheet to them...proud and pleased and punch.....I heard her say "see she is from the UK but still she was paak (pure)for my Anwer...and Anwer made her sweat"....

"Mashallah, Mashalla" the womens replied....and I was like sooooooooo emmbarrassed.

They came to me and acknowledged my purity...and I immediately became accepted and a hit in the neighbourhood, it kinda cemented mine and Anwer's relationship....my own Ami in the UK rang me later that day and "congratulated" me.

I hope you can see that these ceremonies are VERY important to muslims amd muslimas...and this is not "sharia alert"....it's part of our culture.

Please do not judge us with your own low standards that are in free fall....

Posted by: Naseem  at November 16, 2007 8:21 AM

He parades a bloody sheet in front of his family and the neighbors the next day :o :o :o They are sicker and more disgusting that even I gave them credit for :-\
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 09:41:37 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 10:26:12 PM »
Let them have their sick culture,
as long that they don't live in our countries or come close to our borders, I don't mind what they do.

It's their culture! Their "holy" koran!
The words of the (false) prophet!
You cannot argue with these monsters, They are willing to kill you if you just question their belief.

I do agree with this muzz though: We , the non-muslims,  must indeed make our own society back what it was before,
and get rid of the entertainment TV culture we have now, that only makes people deaf and blind for the word of GOD.

We must export this sick part of our "culture" to arabs, so that they become morally decadent as we are for the moment.
Than we can easily defeat them.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 11:04:56 PM »
Re:  "...He parades a bloody sheet in front of his family and the neighbors the next day    They are sicker and more disgusting that even I gave them credit for..."

Truth be known, kellymaureen, this custom has been the norm throughout most, if not all, of the Mediterranean world for thousands of years, and is still in practice today in remote areas of Greece, Italy, Sicily, all of North Africa, throughout the Middle East, etc.

The bloody sheet signifies to the community that two of their own have consummated the wedding vows, and that new little members of their community will soon be arriving.

In addition, the purity of their womenfolk is verified publicly, as much of the world still values a woman's "honor" in being pure and chaste prior to marriage.

One must take into consideration that modern and effective birth control methods are a very new invention, and that most of the known world today still abhors and shuns the use of them.

Also, only since the mid-20th Century has penicillin been known, but syphilis and worse diseases have been known and prevalent worldwide since the beginning of time.  In less developed cultures, "purity" in sexuality is also a hygienic value, preventing generations of syphilitic children being born, as was once the case in Europe and the U.S.  Without modern antibiotic science, STD's are permanent, contagious, debilitating, and even life-threatening.

Best not to judge older cultures by modern mores and customs most of the time.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 11:08:16 PM »
Re:  "...He parades a bloody sheet in front of his family and the neighbors the next day    They are sicker and more disgusting that even I gave them credit for..."

Truth be known, kellymaureen, this custom has been the norm throughout most, if not all, of the Mediterranean world for thousands of years, and is still in practice today in remote areas of Greece, Italy, Sicily, all of North Africa, throughout the Middle East, etc.

The bloody sheet signifies to the community that two of their own have consummated the wedding vows, and that new little members of their community will soon be arriving.

In addition, the purity of their womenfolk is verified publicly, as much of the world still values a woman's "honor" in being pure and chaste prior to marriage.

One must take into consideration that modern and effective birth control methods are a very new invention, and that most of the known world today still abhors and shuns the use of them.

Also, only since the mid-20th Century has penicillin been known, but syphilis and worse diseases have been known and prevalent worldwide since the beginning of time.  In less developed cultures, "purity" in sexuality is also a hygienic value, preventing generations of syphilitic children being born, as was once the case in Europe and the U.S.  Without modern antibiotic science, STD's are permanent, contagious, debilitating, and even life-threatening.

Best not to judge older cultures by modern mores and customs most of the time.

Sorry its still disgusting, the neighborhood doesnt need to know your business, I mean why not just invite them in to watch, just to make sure that the blood wasnt faked....there isnt always blood ::)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 11:40:24 PM »
Re:  "...there isnt always blood..."

As long as there's a chicken coop in the backyard, there is always blood!  :-*

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 11:50:35 PM »
naseem is a sick moronic individual. It is funny reading the poster's comments telling her off.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .