Author Topic: I've been robbed today!  (Read 14848 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: I've been robbed today!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 09:24:08 AM »
I am sorry this happened to you. For some reason, bad things always happen to good people.

thank you MTSlav. Yes, thinks work real finy sometimes. BUT, somehow, one has to take advantage out of this...

for instance, one of those advantages is Im looking at buying a GERMAN SHEPHARD whooohooo O0

I went to school with a kid who was the most gifted nayuralist you'd ever seen. At 9 he could safely catch and handle deadly snakes. A real junior Steve Irwin.

In his teens as an apprentice he had his car stolen twice. When it was stolen a third time, it crashed when the thief was bitten by a red belly blacksnake that was 'mysteriously' under the driver's seat.  ;)

haha, yes, eventually everything cathes up with a person.

Mayby that scum will see the video on the video cam, and learn about islam (my video was still on it). After all, this is the 3rd time ive been robbed while living in this house for the last 2 years. Three times lucky eh O0 :::D

Burglery and theft would stop overnight if the government passed a bill that if somebody was on someone else's property illegaly the property owner could do whatever he wanted to them with complete legal and civil impunity. After the first few burglers had been hacked up with machettes or beheaded it would become a thing of the past.

oh yes definitely! Relaxation of gun laws, and this lil Boertjie would be   very happy guy. You know Newman...there's some stuff that is going to be implemented into the law of Aus, and the entire western world...stuff newman...that will blow you away in obscernity. It's crazy! You know how now, you can practically do nothing when he's in your property...this is nothing! This is only the beginning of something MUCH worse...it's some scary stuff i tell you! Im talking about the end times stuff...these things have already began...it's not a pretty picture...! It's the stuff og nightmares!

newman

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 09:28:51 AM »
I am sorry this happened to you. For some reason, bad things always happen to good people.

thank you MTSlav. Yes, thinks work real finy sometimes. BUT, somehow, one has to take advantage out of this...

for instance, one of those advantages is Im looking at buying a GERMAN SHEPHARD whooohooo O0

I went to school with a kid who was the most gifted nayuralist you'd ever seen. At 9 he could safely catch and handle deadly snakes. A real junior Steve Irwin.

In his teens as an apprentice he had his car stolen twice. When it was stolen a third time, it crashed when the thief was bitten by a red belly blacksnake that was 'mysteriously' under the driver's seat.  ;)

haha, yes, eventually everything cathes up with a person.

Mayby that scum will see the video on the video cam, and learn about islam (my video was still on it). After all, this is the 3rd time ive been robbed while living in this house for the last 2 years. Three times lucky eh O0 :::D

Burglery and theft would stop overnight if the government passed a bill that if somebody was on someone else's property illegaly the property owner could do whatever he wanted to them with complete legal and civil impunity. After the first few burglers had been hacked up with machettes or beheaded it would become a thing of the past.

oh yes definitely! Relaxation of gun laws, and this lil Boertjie would be   very happy guy. You know Newman...there's some stuff that is going to be implemented into the law of Aus, and the entire western world...stuff newman...that will blow you away in obscernity. It's crazy! You know how now, you can practically do nothing when he's in your property...this is nothing! This is only the beginning of something MUCH worse...it's some scary stuff i tell you! Im talking about the end times stuff...these things have already began...it's not a pretty picture...! It's the stuff og nightmares!

It's all for the purpose of making us into serfs again............."Shut up, do as you're told, don't resist, don't think, rely on the government, earn your $800 per month from Gates or Murdoch".

They don't want armed, informed, religious people with values or a sense of private property.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 09:44:49 AM »
sorry for your robbery. >:(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 09:45:24 AM »
sigh. Ja, that's the sad truth...and it's only going to get worse >:(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 09:45:53 AM »
sorry for your robbery. >:(

Thank you JTFFan

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 09:47:54 AM »

:::D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 09:52:30 AM »

I hope you get one soon. The next robber will be dead by the time you get to him.  ;D Sheppherds do not let go even with their handlers commanding them to let go while trying to pull them off of someone.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »
  I'm sorry to hear that you've been robbed...I have been too 3 months ago  >:( you know the story...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that you were robbed, Boeregeneral.  I'm just glad you were not hurt.  Is it possible to install some kind of alarm in your home? 

And Newman, who is that blond woman in your signature file? 

newman

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that you were robbed, Boeregeneral.  I'm just glad you were not hurt.  Is it possible to install some kind of alarm in your home? 

And Newman, who is that blond woman in your signature file? 

That's the wonderful, saintly, woman of valour...Tamar Yonah (of Arutz Sheva). She's the one adam613 went off about us praising.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
Droevig om die broer te horen! Hopefully that kid faces justice soon..

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2007, 11:46:10 AM »
BG, I'm sorry to hear you got robbed!
I'm know you'll take some precautions to avoid such a thing from repeating.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
Sorry to here about that Boer.  Can you enlighten me on something.  It's been my experience that gun bans usually result in an increase in violence and crime.  But I've both read and have had Aussies tell me that violent crime decreased after Australia banned guns.  Is this true or not?  Should I believe the Australian leftist propaganda or the NRA propaganda?  :)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »
Sorry to here about that Boer.  Can you enlighten me on something.  It's been my experience that gun bans usually result in an increase in violence and crime.  But I've both read and have had Aussies tell me that violent crime decreased after Australia banned guns.  Is this true or not?  Should I believe the Australian leftist propaganda or the NRA propaganda?  :)

We havn't had a postal worker-type mass shooting but violent crime and murder is UP....not down.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2007, 12:51:51 PM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=11816.msg#msg date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=11816.msg#msg date=

We havn't had a postal worker-type mass shooting but violent crime and murder is UP....not down.

Which doesn't surprise me at all.  That's the typical result of a gun ban.  And what happened to Boer is a perfect example.  Would that little punk have dared enter his home and rob him while he was there if there was a chance that Boer was armed?  My guess is he would have thought twice.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2007, 02:16:42 PM »
Thats awful! Did you manage to get a glimpse of the rotten thief? If so try and track him down....

I agree, all teenagers should be more disciplined and do some army training. It makes me sick when I see kids being disrespectful to adults, in schools kids even spit at their teachers.
This is where I believe the west isn't civilised and we should be more like other countries e.g. india, where kids know what manners are.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2007, 02:19:33 PM »
Thats awful! Did you manage to get a glimpse of the rotten thief? If so try and track him down....

I agree, all teenagers should be more disciplined and do some army training. It makes me sick when I see kids being disrespectful to adults, in schools kids even spit at their teachers.
This is where I believe the west isn't civilised and we should be more like other countries e.g. india, where kids know what manners are.

Some adults actually deserve being disrespected. Respect is earned, not automatically given out.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2007, 02:28:17 PM »

Some adults actually deserve being disrespected. Respect is earned, not automatically given out.

I disagree. You should respect your elders no matter what, you don't have to suck up to them or even like them, but theres no need to be rude to them. Even when an adult is preaching evil, respecting them but telling them they're wrong can still be done. It embarrasses them.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »

I disagree. You should respect your elders no matter what, you don't have to suck up to them or even like them, but theres no need to be rude to them. Even when an adult is preaching evil, respecting them but telling them they're wrong can still be done. It embarrasses them.

Well, that is your opinion. I cannot respect those who are disrespectful towards me and I will tell someone off whenever they are looking for it. Nobody has to take shitte from anyone.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2007, 02:38:46 PM »
was he,black? black's hate whites and do crime's to white's a lot, that is why i love JTF, and support white right's! but JTF want's to ban me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2007, 02:41:27 PM »
was he,black? black's hate whites and do crime's to white's a lot, that is why i love JTF, and support white right's! but JTF want's to ban me.

Are you fully American Tony Cali?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 02:53:39 PM »
I feel very sorry for you  :-\
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=11816.msg#msg date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=11816.msg#msg date=

Which doesn't surprise me at all.  That's the typical result of a gun ban.  And what happened to Boer is a perfect example.  Would that little punk have dared enter his home and rob him while he was there if there was a chance that Boer was armed?  My guess is he would have thought twice.
I agree.
People should have the right to defend life and property.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you Boer.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2007, 08:22:04 PM »
Sorry you were robbed, BG.

I'd pay bloody big QUIDS to see a 220+ lb Boer beat the snot out of a teenager! :::D

I hate young people!! >:(
To Newman, you hate teens? Weren't you a teen at one time? Will your children never be teens? Really sad. I have suffered a lot due to teens who destroyed my door 12 times, but I don't hate teens just for that.

And Boer, be carefful, a Ben Noah must not murder. You can only kill someone to save a life, not just to avenge your rights

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2007, 08:25:43 PM »
I think Newman explains very well which kind of teens he dislikes.
Killing burglars is however not really OK.
But beating them up is certainly OK.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.