Author Topic: Jewishs=Prophet Killers  (Read 2348 times)

Offline gorge bricman

• New JTFer
Jewishs=Prophet Killers
« on: November 20, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »
I'm an illiterate moron who got banned.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 10:41:01 AM by There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Jewishs=Prophet Killers
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 07:27:49 AM »
All moslems have sex with pigs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 07:33:44 AM »
Funny how between 1 and 5 million 'prophet killers' can win every war outnumbered 100 to one!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 07:36:21 AM »
أنت كلب
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 07:41:16 AM »
Jewishs Killed 2 Prophets
and ask yourselfs why the nazis killed you,becouse you all were the real terrosim in the world you were killing the're doughters and they're mothers they're your maid you were deleted the german girls who did'nt pass 10 age how could they dont fuk you all ha?HOWWW FUCKERs
dude,all of this are excrement leave the muslims alone,jewishs=prophet killers the jewishs killed 2 prophets how G-d can forgive you,you all are retards and you must wake up to see what happend around you,you show us a pictures of destroys that's a too much little and silly for what israel did and destroyed like lebanon instead of killing soldiers the israelians were killing kids cuz they're afraid to face hizbollah soldiers and how about the masscares israel commit at beirut and other country like palastine just go blow your head in another stinky stupid nation who could belive a stupid [censored] like you,iam sure that when u are reading my msg you will know that iam completly RIGHT,now you must go read the "turah"that been deleted 4 times and write another words that is good for you,yeah jews delete alot of words in the "turah"and add another stupid stories that you all are really idiots to belive on it,and i dont think the "turah"in the history look a like what u have now,dude go fix yourself,jerks like you should always be killed,and about what that muslim said about muslims goin to rule the world he is already true and i know you think that we are a idiots cuz we belive in that,but now you have to belive this is gonna happy in a day and u'll see in your eyes
I do not understand why this fellow is still in the form?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 07:43:31 AM by whywhywhy »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 07:42:34 AM »
He's the forum clown
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 07:43:37 AM »
and ask yourselfs why the nazis killed you,becouse you all were the real terrosim in the world you were killing the're doughters and they're mothers they're your maid you were deleted the german girls who did'nt pass 10 age how could they dont fuk you all ha?HOWWW FUCKERs
dude,all of this are excrement leave the muslims alone,jewishs=prophet killers the jewishs killed 2 prophets how G-d can forgive you,you all are retards and you must wake up to see what happend around you,you show us a pictures of destroys that's a too much little and silly for what israel did and destroyed like lebanon instead of killing soldiers the israelians were killing kids cuz they're afraid to face hizbollah soldiers and how about the masscares israel commit at beirut and other country like palastine just go blow your head in another stinky stupid nation who could belive a stupid [censored] like you,iam sure that when u are reading my msg you will know that iam completly RIGHT,now you must go read the "turah"that been deleted 4 times and write another words that is good for you,yeah jews delete alot of words in the "turah"and add another stupid stories that you all are really idiots to belive on it,and i dont think the "turah"in the history look a like what u have now,dude go fix yourself,jerks like you should always be killed,and about what that muslim said about muslims goin to rule the world he is already true and i know you think that we are a idiots cuz we belive in that,but now you have to belive this is gonna happy in a day and u'll see in your eyes
I do not understand why this fellow in the form?
I guess no moderator or admin is available right now. But who cares ? It gives us some entertainment for the rest of the day
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 07:46:25 AM »
I do not understand why this fellow in the form?
I guess no moderator or admin is available right now. But who cares ? It gives us some entertainment for the rest of the day

I agree Dexter O0

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 07:56:04 AM »
Oh wait, don't muslims say that when Jewish woman poisoned Muhammad he survived because he was REALLY prophet of God, which proves it, but then went home and died of mysterious causes? hah.

I like the fact that a woman killed muhammad. To avenge all those raped and murdered and tortured women by the hand of Muhammad, and many who were to come by the hands of their followers.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 07:59:44 AM »
Oh wait, don't muslims say that when Jewish woman poisoned Muhammad he survived because he was REALLY prophet of G-d, which proves it, but then went home and died of mysterious causes? hah.

I like the fact that a woman killed muhammad. To avenge all those raped and murdered and tortured women by the hand of Muhammad, and many who were to come by the hands of their followers.

I wish that woman had made a neck tie out of his anatomy.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 08:06:18 AM »
Oh wait, don't muslims say that when Jewish woman poisoned Muhammad he survived because he was REALLY prophet of G-d, which proves it, but then went home and died of mysterious causes? hah.

Is this true??

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 08:10:23 AM »

Yes! And worse. He was a beast, beasts would have rejected, because he would have breeched their 'morality'.

Is this true??

Indeed. Jeweish woman told Muhammad that if he is TRULY sent by G-d, He will save him. So, in order to show how TRUE Muhammad was, Muslims claim he survived, and then died of something TOTALLY unrelated.

He died of poisoning. And I hope his insides melted in the process.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 08:54:12 AM »

Yes! And worse. He was a beast, beasts would have rejected, because he would have breeched their 'morality'.

Is this true??

Indeed. Jeweish woman told Muhammad that if he is TRULY sent by G-d, He will save him. So, in order to show how TRUE Muhammad was, Muslims claim he survived, and then died of something TOTALLY unrelated.

He died of poisoning. And I hope his insides melted in the process.
wow!!! this is great! Im going to use this fact. Thank you Electra for making me aware of that fact! :)