Author Topic: Use the term "Islamic Supremacist"  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Use the term "Islamic Supremacist"
« on: November 21, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
It's better than Islamofascist. While we recognize that an Islamofascist is someone who invokes Islam as an excuse to behave like a fascist, the Left bleats that we are equating Islam with fascism. "Islamic Supremacist" leaves no doubt as to what we are discussing, and its similarity to "white supremacist" invites revulsion for its practitioners.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Use the term "Islamic Supremacist"
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 02:41:49 PM »
Good term.
Jew-hater david duke does the same with Zionists, he calls them Jewish supremacists.
Of course everybody can call their enemies what they want, it doesn't mean anything.

I as a Belgian White patriot have no problems with people that are fed up with multiculturalism and start hating foreigners.
It is purely self-defence! Gladly I see Jews are not so keen on muslims as well  O0
But any serious movement must take care with the association "neo-Nazi".
Therefore I think a lot of right-wingers, are referring to cultural instead of racial differences.

At the other hand I think that it is no crime to keep your borders closed for people of other race, other culture,
I think it is no crime to forbid intermarriage to people inside your borders that are of different culture and origin.
Not to do so , results in allowing non-Europeans (Afr+Arabs) to take over by baby boom invasion.

If you want to call me a supremacist for defending my heritage, go ahead.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 02:43:55 PM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 04:13:58 PM »
No one is calling you a supremacist or criticizing you. 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 04:18:24 PM »
No one is calling you a supremacist or criticizing you. 

Here in Belgium people are paralysed by the left-wing-media.
All my "hate-speech" on the forum  is punishable by Belgian law.
I could face jail sentence of 2 years if they want to prosecute me.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 07:23:59 PM »
Islamic Supremacist sounds better, what do you think of Islamonazi?

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 02:29:10 AM »

Islamic Supremacist is much better than Islamonazi (which is really the same thing as Islamofascist). It's pretty hard for the Left to defend an "Islamic supremacist."

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 04:19:53 AM »

Islamic Supremacist is much better than Islamonazi (which is really the same thing as Islamofascist). It's pretty hard for the Left to defend an "Islamic supremacist."
What about "Islamic Peace Activist"?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 10:25:26 PM »

you're right maybe I'll start to use Islamic supremacist more often, I like the way that sounds. ;D O0