Author Topic: the lyceum Banned me for being a woman LOL  (Read 4854 times)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: the lyceum Banned me for being a woman LOL
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 01:35:14 AM »
I think I know who you are now...
What is the point of the site?

Its a race realist site the first site was an off shoot to StørmFrønt.

These men on the site are more theory based thinkers, theres all types serbs, croats , muslims, Nazi's, commies, and some right wing Jews, you name it. They think they are High Brow with theories of race and human development. Basically a lot of Uni Students chatting about what can be, rather than what is.

Reality is not high on their agendas. They consider themselves the élite.

This is incorrect.  StørmFrønt has no relation to the lyceum.  It is a rebel forum of people who left www.thephora.net/forum.

The rest of your quoted statements are fairly accurate.  On your original post, I would point out that the whole site has no real ideology, but it does heavily ban members it dislikes.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 01:55:30 AM by EagleEye »

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 01:47:09 AM »

Yes  :::D

I must admit it took you a while, and yes I had not even got started with them.  ^-^

I thought you would of guessed when I asked for access to the Jewish board.  ;D

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 01:55:11 AM »
What is the point of the site?

Its a race realist site the first site was an off shoot to StørmFrønt.

These men on the site are more theory based thinkers, theres all types serbs, croats , muslims, Nazi's, commies, and some right wing Jews, you name it. They think they are High Brow with theories of race and human development. Basically a lot of Uni Students chatting about what can be, rather than what is.

Reality is not high on their agendas. They consider themselves the élite.

This is incorrect.  StørmFrønt has no relation to the lyceum.  It is a rebel forum of people who left www.thephora.net/forum.

The rest of your statements are fairly accurate.

The phora was developed from members of StørmFrønt, because the members that developed phora believed that StørmFrønt was not answering the call, of improving the human race. Which is a joke since phora has pretend muslims on its site, and was condemed by the last remaining members of a few white nationalist groups.

Phora is a joke site with VNN, PANF and many others.

They are there solely as entertainment.

But yes I know Eagleye you would try to defend them due to your partnership with them.

And I can name on that site every StørmFrønt member  ;)

No matter what they call themselves they will always remain the same.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 02:05:50 PM »
To link the lyceum to sf is not accurate at this point.  It is as inaccurate as link Saddam to Al Qaeda.  I would say there is more sympathy for Stalinism on the lyceum, than there is for Hiterism, to illustrate my point.  There are also Islam sympathizers, which would of course contradict the secular and "aryan" nazi ideology.  The Zionists, however, are a minority over there.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 02:08:06 PM by EagleEye »

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 06:56:30 PM »
To link the lyceum to sf is not accurate at this point.  It is as inaccurate as link Saddam to Al Qaeda.  I would say there is more sympathy for Stalinism on the lyceum, than there is for Hiterism, to illustrate my point.  There are also Islam sympathizers, which would of course contradict the secular and "aryan" nazi ideology.  The Zionists, however, are a minority over there.

See you make the same mistake as the average person only a small amount of people on SF are Nazi's.

You only ever see the surface posting which 95 % is there for you to go whoa Nazi's.

You are unaware what full members are doing.

Every poster has mannerisms.

But as I pointed out the forum has no standing in any movements, and never will. You can't be Liberal with Races in the nationalist world.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 12:23:27 PM »
The majority of StørmFrønt posters are of an ideology similar to either nazis or klansmen.  A minority are simply curious people.

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »
The majority of StørmFrønt posters are of an ideology similar to either nazis or klansmen.  A minority are simply curious people.

Most are just old fashion racists, they just don't tolerate one race or another. The Klan is very few in number there, very few.

Which surprised me greatly  :-\

Seems to be something thats died out real quick.